News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

• 15 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES ....
Now that you have made it through the week. It is time to head to disney world, to kick some princess ass!!

Welcome, as you will have special access to the famed Princess castle. You may dress as your fave princess OR dress casual, for catfight combat!!
The fake wall, slowly slides back. As you get past the gift counter..... letting you walk into the inner, and TRUE castle inside.

The throne waits, as you look across marbled floors, with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Tables filled with food, and drink. Rich, royal tapestries, hanging along the walls.
A deep red carpet, leading you to the steps, to the throne. Slightly over to the side, behind a seperate walled area. A sunken, in floor tub, for your more private moments.
Not to mention your large, luxurious private bed chambers, further inside the palace. Filled with your new outfits and wardrobe.

NOW ... ladies....  Do you think, YOU could kick all the other ladies asses? In a NHB style catfight.. to claim your throne, inside the Princess Palace??
You do not have to be a princess to kick ass, and win the throne ... You just have to be the winner, from all the ladies that sign up.

IF your willing to take your chance, put your catfighting skills to the test!! Make your entry known, sign in here!!
You could be the next to rule the Princess Palace!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
i've been called a princess :) so i should fit in well.
the prez tramp

Offline KatarinaHit

I want in, too.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Sign me up, Stormy! :)
I'll wear a "Princess Jasmine" costume, just like the one in the pic below! And I'll kick all the other pretenders asses! :P
The throne will be mine!

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
My husband says I look like the little mermaid, I'm in
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
The entries have begun... as Catfights royalty begins to make their presence known!!

LEXIBABE ... A babe of a princess .. looking to show the rest. Why she deserves that throne, by kicking their ass!! Stepping up first. LEXI is Entered!!

KATARINAHIT ... Just meeting Katarina first time. Yet this lady stepping right up, to make her presence known. Very welcome, as KATARINA is Entered!!

RASSLINTAYLOR ... Liking the Rapunzel from Tangled idea.. I can see Taylor as that princess. Just careful, she knows how to use a frying pan!!  TAYLOR is Entered!!

PHILLYBABY ... Paula shows her best smile, while joining in. As she looks to beat the rest and claim the throne as winner of the contest.
PHILLYBABY is Entered!!

CINDY_GETS_BEATEN ... Gracing the contest, with her own dazzling smile, and presence. Cindy already showing the grace of a princess.
CINDY is Entered!!

SERENA77  ... How would you not want to be. That diamond in the rough, with Serena as princess Jasmine??  Serena always wiling to fight. SERENA is Entered!!

INFRA ...  This lady new to me here. Yet seeing her photo. Looks like she could be a powerful princess. Looking to win it all. INFRA is Entered!!

MICKEYFITES  ... Mickey red haired, and liking to be princess Ariela. How can you not like the idea of Mickey as a mermaid dressed mainly with sea shells?? MICKEY is Entered!!

Ladies still time to enter!!  Plan to get the poll up, and running friday or early saturday this coming weekend.
So if you think you are lady or princess enough. To be able to beat these lovely ladies... to take the princess castle throne. Make your challenge and entry known here!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

GRLWRESTLER ...  Looking over the competition, feels she can take the throne from them all. GRLWRESTLER is Entered!!

JUSTINE ... Seeing her profile curves. How can you not like the idea. Of Justine dancing like the Gypsy princess Esmeralda while kicking ass?? JUSTINE is Entered!!

Any more ladies interested...  make your entry known here!!

Storm

Online HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
i wonder if any of the girls will choose Princess Fiona from shrek :p  or maybe a Princess Leia would be nice 2 see catfighting x
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline wrestling_heather

I'm Justine's princess lol so I'm up for being a princess here as well haha.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

WRESTLING_HEATHER ...  Yet another very fit, and nice looking lady. Ready to do some catfighting in the palace. Nice meeting you, and yes.  HEATHER is Entered!!

Storm

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
    • like some weird test that a friend wanted me to do
the throne rightfully belongs to me anyways, so i might as well be the Princess of princesses here  ;D
I'm simply the object of desire, the reason for others to aspire...the star on tv, on the cover of every magazine...
I'm the girl you'll wanna be...or be with ;)

Don't hate, elevate! ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

MISTRESS.CARMELLA ...  Joins the nice looking group. Of ladies looking to kick ass, and win a throne. CARMELLA is Entered!!

Just a few more days, to join/ sign up. Then the catfighting will begin!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
can't wait for this poll to start..to make these girls my  servants... :) 8)
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
LADIES ... final call for sign ups....  Since it looks like I will be going out of town saturday....
SIGN up for this poll, ends FRIDAY morning ...  10  A.M.  Eastern     U.S. Time...  The actual poll, will hopefully get up and running. Shortly after close.

So poll should begin before noon friday!!

Storm

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
I want in too since I have beaten some of those signed up in the past.  If they vote is on ability I havea good chance if its on who is hotter  then I don't simple as that