News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Tourney Poll : The Spectacle -- Catfighters Wearing Glasses!! Round # 1

• 21 Replies

etcaaf

NOTE: Because I have noticed that there are many attractive and very tough-looking women at this site who wear glasses, I was wondering if anyone has ever done a poll just for them. So here is the premise:

(This is a tourney specifically for women who wear glasses - – to recognize them for their beauty and toughness!)

A popular manufacturer of designer eyewear for athletes has decided to design a new line specifically for catfighters.  Because and are looking for a star to endorse their product, they have come to FCF to find one.

So here we go:

THE WAR BETWEEN THE FRAMES!”
Aka: “BATTLING BADASSES WEARING GLASSES!”

The Attire is Sports Bras (with Sponsor’s logo) and Thongs. Hosiery is optional.
Fights are submission-only where one wins when her opponent submits or can no longer continue.

Competitors have the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses. Here are some other rules:
Trash-talking is APPRECIATED and ENCOURAGED, especially after voting begins.  Tell us why you are better and badder than your opponent?

And now...THE CARD!

super geek vs. Laurie Breeze
Vanessa vs. Big n Nasty Bytch
Nerdygurl vs. Cheer4life
Natalia vs. mandy22
Trudy vs. Stacie
HeidiKat vs. Mistress.carmella

Note I will post pixs and/or profile links in a later post!

etcaaf

Here are the images!!!

super geek vs. Laurie Breeze
{alt} 
{alt}

Vanessa vs. Big n Nasty Bytch
{alt} 
{alt}

Nerdygurl vs. Cheer4life
{alt}
{alt}

Natalia vs. mandy22
{alt}
{alt}

Trudy vs. Stacie
{alt}
{alt}

HeidiKat vs. Mistress.carmella
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Trudy

• God Member
How can anyone vote for a bitch (Stacie) that provides a cartoon rather than an actual pic? I don't know if I should claw her tits or attack her with an eraser.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Sorry but I don't think nerdygrl is in the same class as the rest of the fighters! Perhaps there can be a separate tournament for some of the weaker girls?

Jobbers, you're crazy. Ha ing fought nerdy and having my neck snapped by her..she may be more vicious than any of these other women.

You go sweetie!!!

Offline Snakee

Vanessa, Looks like you have your hands full with that big-titted bitch!   ...but I know from experience that you know just what to do with your hands. Go after her soft spots girl !
Into seeing hair pulling catfights and wrestling. Also fun couple fights. M/M wrestling and even cockfighting. MvsM catfight sounds interesting. 60+ 6’3” 255. How real are you ? You can also find me on MeetFighters.com

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
voted... good luck girls...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
How can anyone vote for a bitch (Stacie) that provides a cartoon rather than an actual pic? I don't know if I should claw her tits or attack her with an eraser.

Darlin, I'll put your fat ass down so fast you won't know what hit ya....claw or eraser!   And if you want a pic, check the profile.

Offline SweetMarissa

Why all the nerd hatred?  She is a mean one and she can be downright rude, but I like her anyway!!

m
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing them off is a piece of cake...

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Nerdygirl got my vote!

T ;)
Cheers!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Go Trudy....erase her or claw her...either way hon take her OUT!

BTW Vanessa, you're officially at the top of my list so you better watch ya back, sweetheart!  After i finish with Trudy, i'm commin for ya!

Offline Trudy

• God Member

Darlin, I'll put your fat ass down so fast you won't know what hit ya....claw or eraser!   And if you want a pic, check the profile.
Sweetie, by the looks of your profile you live in fantasy-land. More 2nd life samples and photo layout scenes than actual pics of yourself. What are you trying to hide? You'll wish you were an animated slut by the time I am through tearing you to shreds.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Trudy

• God Member

BTW Vanessa, you're officially at the top of my list so you better watch ya back, sweetheart!  After i finish with Trudy, i'm commin for ya!
[/quote]
Careful what you wish for.....
Vanessa will play with you the way a cat plays with a mouse just before the kill.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Chill out. I got this one.  ;)

What exactly do you have natalie other than what will be a good but losing effort  ;D  Voted for  laurie, Vanessa, and Stacie .  Thx to everyone who has voted.  I hope everyone is enjoying the poll.

Thanks Mandy! :)  Voted for you too 'n for Christa the Nerdygirl...she's a lot tougher than she looks!

Hope everyone is having fun with the poll!   8)

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

etcaaf

I hope that everyone is having fun with the poll as well!   :-)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
gooooooo mandy and laurie...ohh and you to stacie   grrrr
the prez tramp