News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Tourney Poll : The Spectacle -- Catfighters Wearing Glasses!! Round # 1

• 21 Replies

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Since this fight apparently comes down to a "devastating breast claw" I thought I would show you the nails that are digging into Stacie's big soft tits.    TAKE THAT STACIE YOU BITCH!
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline nerdygrl

Nerdygrl.  She's a vicious lil shit.

;)

That's what I thought. A couple of slaps might finish her off!  ::)

:o ::)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Since this fight apparently comes down to a "devastating breast claw" I thought I would show you the nails that are digging into Stacie's big soft tits.    TAKE THAT STACIE YOU BITCH!

Seems like i'm taking those weak pitiful "claws" of yours pretty good.  Just give up now and save yourself more embarrassment back your nursing home, sweetie.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok .... have to say. IT was easy voting for Breezy, to win her match up!!

Also was easy, voting HeidiKat wins her battle. Some of the others do not know or know as well.
YET voted for Vanessa to win ... not sure what shape she will be in for other rounds. As she really has a tough opponent this time.

Mandy getting my vote, as did Stacie.

NerdyGirl my final vote. Yet have to admit, I like Cheer4life in her photo. Think this one also would be a close battle. The ladies look to be fairly even, shape and size.
Yet gave my vote to nerdygirl.

Storm

Offline Trudy

• God Member

Seems like i'm taking those weak pitiful "claws" of yours pretty good.  Just give up now and save yourself more embarrassment back your nursing home, sweetie.

Someday when you are older you will understand how us mature ladies can endure pain, just for the satisfaction of dishing it out. If you want to go claws to tits with me my love, let's go !
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
I went with Laurie, Nasty, Nerdy  :-*, Mandy, Stacie and Heidi.  Hmm, interesting pattern.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

etcaaf

WOW!  Some very close finishes here as Round 1 ends!   I want to thank the fans for voting and the 12 great ladies for participating as we get ready to move to round 2!  As I said earlier, eliminations will not start until the third round so every fighter is guaranteed at least 3 Matches!   Round 2 will also feature 12 Fighters in 6 matches.  In Round 3, the top 4 fighters will get a bye as the other 8 fight for 4 spots.  Then it will be straight elimination from that point on.  Look for round 2 to be posted in a little while!  Again thank everyone for their comments, participation and votes! 

ETC :-)