News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sexy Brunette vs Two Huge Opponents (Pics included)

• 19 Replies

Offline Bob35

Sexy Brunette vs Two Huge Opponents (Pics included)
« on: March 08, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »
I've been putting together a story featuring the below fictional subjects, 22 year old Hailey, 30 year old pro wrestler Katana, and her niece, 25 year old Katja, who is a coworker of Hailey and hates her guts. (made up names, I think you can guess who is who).

The premise is that poor sexy Hailey is tricked into fighting these two much bigger adversaries in a no rules handicap match (you'll find out how this happens in the upcoming story). I've been waiting to write a brutal lamb to the slaughter match for quite some time; it should be pretty insane.

I want YOUR opinions though; how do you think this encounter will play out? Your thoughts are welcome in the comments below! Let me know if there is anything YOU would like to see happen in this story, which will be posted here on FCF.

Let the voting begin! See attachments for Katana and Katja.

Hailey:

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:29:42 PM by grimey123 »

Offline kumari

• God Member
  • Bring it on BITCH
Re: Complete Slaughter?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »
hailey is totally going to get dominated
i hate ladies whose breast are made of Steel

and idiots who keep creating multiple profile and job .

Ex : https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72064

Offline Bob35

Re: Sexy Brunette vs Two Huge Opponents (Pics included)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 04:57:16 PM »
Well now that you say it, she does look kind of mannish.....

We'll just ignore that shall we?

Offline joyce

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 08:28:58 PM »
No contest...Hailey gets destroyed!

Offline Bob35

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
I figured that would be the consensus haha.

Anything you'd like to see happen to her? I'm open to granting requests into the story :)

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 09:47:20 PM »
Perhaps i should partner the brunette in a tag team ; )

Offline Bob35

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »
Oh no Captain Marvel :) nobody can save her. This is going to be brutal, merciless destruction. The torture I'm going to put Hailey through in this story will blow your mind. Maybe I'll have you join the other team and help them destroy her ;)

Offline Bob35

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 11:22:13 PM »
Another image of Hailey for you guys

{alt}

Offline leann_wins

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 05:08:13 AM »
Perhaps i should partner the brunette in a tag team ; )
Hehe no offense but I don't think it would do much good, But I don't think it would do good if you and I both helped her lol....
You can find me on top!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2013, 03:56:45 PM »
Defenseless little Lambs should never invite hungry ravenous wolves to dinner  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Bob35

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
Here is a little excerpt from the middle of the story. Enjoy this little preview of poor Hailey's torment!

"Please stopppp!!! PLEASE! I said I give up - AAAAIIIIIIEEEE!!" Hailey screamed, bucking her slender hips to try and throw off the crazed Katja mauling her soft tits, her hands cuffed behind her back. She screamed louder as Katja grabbed her nipples and angrily YANKED then upward.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU STUPID BITCH, FUCKING BEG!!  shouted Katja, slapping the crying brunette viciously.

"YOU DESERVE THIS YOU LITTLE cxnt!!" Katana roared, taking a running start and blasting Hailey squarely between the legs with her steel-tipped boot; the girl's soft boyshorts offering no protection. Her massive foot connected with Hailey's abused pussy, causing her whole body to convulse under Katja, and drawing the loudest scream yet from the overmatched white girl. "AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Katja then started violently clawing at her tear-streaked face, drawing fresh wails of pain from the poor defenseless girl on the ground, her bare feet kicking helplessly, red-painted toes curling in and out in pure agony...

Enjoy the quick taste. There is a LOT more where this came from for the finished story.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:54:18 PM by grimey123 »

Offline Bob35

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 11:09:08 PM »
{alt}

More Hailey!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
One punch or even a slap, and Hailey is out cold. The 2 of them Katana and Katja have some fun waking Hailey and then playing with her.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
Hailey is a babe from head to toe! Katana and Katja toy with her with tortuour holds. Hailey's sweet moans of pain fill the ring. Her barefeet slap against the canvas. Hailey is soooo hottt, defeeted!

T ;)
Cheers!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 12:14:32 PM »
One of the two only needs to slap Hailey's face and she thinks she's been hit by a train. The best Hailey could do is get down on her knees and beg them not to make the so-called fight happen, but as it will happen the sexy girl will be a little bit of meat the two amazons are having fun with. They will sit on her facing eachother, one rubbing her pussy against Hailey's, the other burying her face, and both will have an orgasm while caressing each other's breasts.   
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.