News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Meliha vs. JoanneTF

• 22 Replies

Offline BustyJoanne

Re: Meliha vs. JoanneTF
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »
My huge nips are going to cut your soft flesh up bitch.

cut mine?? Bitch your puffy nips would be where i puncture your airbags and see them deflate. *locks claws as i prepare my hold on the ground to blow your airbags out*

Bitch you know the stakes; you know the humilation for the loser to come knowing her tits are inferior..... Us in a deep hug, tit on tit, banging them, my big nips against your thick puffy nips... settling thing like top bitch's do.

There is still time left on the poll bitch and i have no intention of going easy on you. I will destroy your confidence and prove who the better woman is..!! You are going to regret challenging me for the next month as i make you my slave and make you sing my tunes every hour of every day.

Bitch you are going to worship my bigger and better tits and suck on my killer nips!

You are goung to be defeated, humilated and learn the lesson not to challenge a superior set of tits

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 12:27:32 PM »
I vote for Joanne, her incredible nipples are orgasmic! Both ladies have super boobs, but Meliha will end up worshipping Joanne's.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 10:30:48 PM »
When you get down to the nitty gritty Joanne is a world class jobber and Meliha is very well built to put Joanne in total bliss. ;)
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline Oliver Jones

• God Member
    • my yahoo catfight group
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 10:36:17 PM »
This fight could go either way. Meliha’s boobs are holding their own against Joanne’s killer nipples!!

{alt}

woooo, where is this pic from??

Offline BustyJoanne

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 10:40:18 PM »
When you get down to the nitty gritty Joanne is a world class jobber and Meliha is very well built to put Joanne in total bliss. ;)

And then you woke up from my tits smothering you #inherdreams!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 10:53:54 PM »
JoanneTF wins this one !!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 12:12:42 AM »
My vote for Mehila
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline titstrongest

• I love sexyfights,catfights,and specially titfigh
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 09:40:36 PM »
 Wounderful fight of 2 strong tits.Seems you 2 bump e/o till no one can goes on.I wanna challenge you busties!!you want challenge mines better ones??byee
TITFIGHTS