News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tourney Poll - The Spectacle: Catfighters Wearing Glasses --Round # 2

• 7 Replies

etcaaf

Here we go with Round 2:
(This is a tourney specifically for women who wear glasses - – to recognize them for their beauty and toughness! Here is a recap of the setup.)
A popular manufacturer of designer eyewear for athletes has decided to design a new line specifically for catfighters.  Because and are looking for a star to endorse their product, they have come to FCF to find one.

So here we go:

THE WAR BETWEEN THE FRAMES!”
Aka: “BATTLING BADASSES WEARING GLASSES!”

The Attire is Sports Bras (with Sponsor’s logo) and Thongs. Hosiery is optional.
Fights are submission-only where one wins when her opponent submits or can no longer continue.

Competitors have the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses. Here are some other rules:
Trash-talking is APPRECIATED and ENCOURAGED, especially after voting begins.  Tell us why you are better and badder than your opponent?

And now...THE CARD!

Vanessa vs. Stacie
Laurie Breeze vs. HeidiKat
Cheer4life vs. mandy22
super geek vs Mistress. Carmella
Big n Nasty Bytch vs. Trudy
Nerdygurl vs. Natalia

Note I will post pics and/or profile links in a later post!
(Also, the top 4 fighters will be determined first by won/Loss record and then by cumulative number of votes as a tie breaker)  

Good luck to all the fighters!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:08:21 AM by etcaaf (ETC) »

etcaaf

Re: Tourney Poll - The Spectacle: Catfighters Wearing Glasses --Round # 2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:19:28 AM »
Here are the images!

Vanessa vs. Stacie
{alt}
{alt}

Laurie Breeze vs. HeidiKat
{alt}
{alt}

Cheer4life vs. mandy22
{alt}
{alt}

super geek vs Mistress. Carmella
{alt}
{alt}

Big n Nasty Bytch vs. Trudy
{alt}
{alt}

Nerdygurl vs. Natalia
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
Squaring off against Big & Nasty......two big beautiful targets I certainly don't need my glasses on to notice. My fingers curling and flexing as we prepare to lunge into each other.......
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:37:05 PM »
Great match ups, good  luck to everyone!!

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
    • like some weird test that a friend wanted me to do
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »
like as if I'm losing to someone who buys glasses from the corner store?!?!?!

not to mention the obvious resemblance of a boy!  geeks can still wear makeup ya know :P
I'm simply the object of desire, the reason for others to aspire...the star on tv, on the cover of every magazine...
I'm the girl you'll wanna be...or be with ;)

Don't hate, elevate! ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 02:29:19 AM »
HeidiKat .... like you a lot lady.... Being honest figure you will win this round.. YET I also like Laurie Breeze a lot.. and voted for the underdog dakota Breeze, this pairing.  To maybe do some outlaw badlands action, to get the win for herself here.

One of the other votes.. think after first round.. Big N nasty os going to take out some frustration on Trudy. So this round the Bytch got my vote as well.

Storm

etcaaf

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 12:15:32 AM »
Hi Everyone,

ETC Here!  I just wanted to post an Update on Round 2 and a description of how the fighters in Round 3 and beyond will be determined.

This is a 12-Woman Elimination Tournament with each woman guaranteed 3 Matches.

With the conclusion of Round 2, each woman will have fought 2 matches. 

In Round 3, the top 4 fighters will get a bye as the other 8 fight for 4 spots.  Then it will be straight elimination from that point on.
The top 4 fighters will be determined first by won/Loss record and then by cumulative number of votes from all previous Tourney Matches as a tie breaker.  So Round 4 is the Quarterfinal (8 fight with 4 Winners); Round 5 is the Semi-Final (4 fight with 2 Winners) and Round 6 is the Final with the remaining 2 women fighting for the title of "FCF Spectacle Queen"!

As Round 2 ends on Tuesday Night, 3/19, Round will be posted on Wednesday Night!

Any Feedback is welcome.

Enjoy the poll and the rest of the Tourney and may the Best Woman win!

ETC (Enjoying Those Catfights!)

etcaaf

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 03:34:47 AM »
WOW!  As Round 2 ends, we have some very close finishes here just as in Round 1!   I want to thank the fans for voting and the 12 great ladies for participating as we get ready to move to round 3!  As I explained in the post from March 17, Round 3 will see the top 4 fighters getting a bye with the other * fighting for 4 spots.

Round 3 will be posted tomorrow night due to the lateness of the hour.

Again, and I cannot emphasize this enough, THANK YOU to the fans for voting and to 12 great ladies for participating!

Look for Round 3 sometime early tomorrow evening!

ETC :-)