News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round

• 67 Replies

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 10:18:22 AM »
For what  so many struggles and victories if at the end of the path, when you looks at behind and sees that was you in reality the big loser ' :'(    
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:44:16 AM by kitana »

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 10:50:43 AM »
For what  so many struggles and victories if at the end of the path, when you looks at behind and sees that was you in reality the big loser ' :'(   Congratulations Boundfighter ' you destroyed me  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Not i destroyed you. Your jealousity destroyed you.
Thats all
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 04:25:48 PM »
Nice to meet you, Moaner! Don't worry! I will force you to moan a lot, if you like it! ;)
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 05:57:46 PM »
Tag me in bound...we are getting whipped...I need to smash some heads :)

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 07:43:37 PM »
Nice to meet you, Moaner! Don't worry! I will force you to moan a lot, if you like it! ;)

I move to our corner. Rise my hand and tag Mona. " Go and show the crowd how submissive this bitch is." Huggs Mona
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 09:03:13 PM »
Time to heel lil bitch.  Mona takes subbie birch to the corner and begins working on her.

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 10:29:06 PM »
"Federica shut the mouth of that guy!" i am relext in your corner because i am sure you will get him down
I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 06:05:51 AM »

I move to our corner. Rise my hand and tag Mona. " Go and show the crowd how submissive this bitch is." Huggs Mona

Time to heel lil bitch.  Mona takes subbie birch to the corner and begins working on her.

"Federica shut the mouth of that guy!" i am relext in your corner because i am sure you will get him down

Guess, you don't watch the match. Dunno what match you watch but i see that my girl have yours now in our corner , i slide behind Frederica , watch for the ref, The ref is distraced and i grab her wrists and hold them back. "GO MONA , WORK ON HER NOW"

:):):)

Offline uk_fighter_irl

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »
I'm backing my Kelly to turn it around for us and give Jolene a good whipping, come on girl

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 11:43:26 AM »
I bury my right fist deep into Catie's tummy! She bends forward gasping for air! I grab her hair and I force her to go to a corner! Then I slam her head several times on the turnbuckle! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

I really like to kick the ass of a princess! :P

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »
Guess, you don't watch the match. Dunno what match you watch but i see that my girl have yours now in our corner , i slide behind Frederica , watch for the ref, The ref is distraced and i grab her wrists and hold them back. "GO MONA , WORK ON HER NOW"

Boundfighter is holding my arms blocked and Mona steps closer to hit me..............I scream loud to ask for help by my teammate and by the referee.............in the same time, I lift both of my legs and I throw a double kick connecting with Mona's torso...............
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 04:54:15 PM »
Uffffff I stumble backward holding my tummy as I roll backwards and pop back up..seeing my bound hold my opponent I charge her in the corner hoping on the second ropes as I rain punches down on her head my tummy rubbing in her face.

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
Good kick Federica. i trap her in the corner holding her by her hair. i hold my other hand in the ring hop you can get it with your foot.I want to jump in the ring and beat Boundfighter who needs help of a women to beat you.
I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:07 AM »

Boundfighter is holding my arms blocked and Mona steps closer to hit me..............I scream loud to ask for help by my teammate and by the referee.............in the same time, I lift both of my legs and I throw a double kick connecting with Mona's torso...............

Uffffff I stumble backward holding my tummy as I roll backwards and pop back up..seeing my bound hold my opponent I charge her in the corner hoping on the second ropes as I rain punches down on her head my tummy rubbing in her face.

Good kick Federica. i trap her in the corner holding her by her hair. i hold my other hand in the ring hop you can get it with your foot.I want to jump in the ring and beat Boundfighter who needs help of a women to beat you.

YOU WILL GET YOU BEATING WHEN MONA HAVE DESTROYED YOUR GIRL. I yell at you. I smile as i see how Mona use your girls breats as punshing bags. Watching you. I nod to Mona , release Frederica arms let her slide down to her knees in front of Mona who is still standing on the second ropes.
With a smile i notice that Mona press her crotch into Fredericas face and ram her backhead into the cornerpost. I slide outside the ring behind Cryptus , grab his wrists, pull them back and ram my left knee in his back and strtch him back. Loooking at the score and yelling to Mona " BEAT HER HARD, WE NEED SOME GOOD HITS AND POINTS FROM THE REFS"
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:23:36 AM by Boundfighter »

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 11:52:27 AM »
Moaner and Boundfighter
have the hardest match but Monaner is the better team partner giveing them the win  :o
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.