News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round

• 67 Replies

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2013, 12:30:25 PM »
Awwww..thanks steph I yell as I wipe fredricas face on my bottoms..." You look adorable down there" holding her by her hair on her knees as I swing myleft leg over het shoulders, her head firmly between my legs as we face the same direction...I drp to my knees bulldogging, smashing fredericas face to the mat.

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
ArRRGGG i get attackt outsid of the ring i pull with all my power on my arms as you put your knee off i hit with my head back to hit you in your face Boundfighter. when i am free i put my hand in teh ring and hit Frederica hand now roll in the ring and punsh Mona in her face......
I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 07:05:16 PM »
Sees cryptus angrily come at me swinging for my face..I stay low..I little frieghtened I fire abused quick kick to his balls. BAMM!!

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 07:45:27 PM »
I see Moaner reacting to Cryptus's attack.............when she tries to kick to him, I grab her other ankle from behind and I pull hard............she loses balance and she falls to the ground face first............."Did you forget me, honey?" :P
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2013, 08:21:22 PM »
Awwww..thanks steph I yell as I wipe fredricas face on my bottoms..." You look adorable down there" holding her by her hair on her knees as I swing myleft leg over het shoulders, her head firmly between my legs as we face the same direction...I drp to my knees bulldogging, smashing fredericas face to the mat.
ArRRGGG i get attackt outsid of the ring i pull with all my power on my arms as you put your knee off i hit with my head back to hit you in your face Boundfighter. when i am free i put my hand in teh ring and hit Frederica hand now roll in the ring and punsh Mona in her face......
Sees cryptus angrily come at me swinging for my face..I stay low..I little frieghtened I fire abused quick kick to his balls. BAMM!!
I see Moaner reacting to Cryptus's attack.............when she tries to kick to him, I grab her other ankle from behind and I pull hard............she loses balance and she falls to the ground face first............."Did you forget me, honey?" :P

I see Cryptus falling on his knees as Mona hits his balls. Ohhhhhh Frederica strikes back and Mona fall facefirst on the canavas. She push out her left arm and i can reach her hand and tag me in. I pull me up by the ropes , swing over them and jump on Cryptus back with both feet. Pushing him face down on the mats before i turn round and kick Frederica with my left foot in the side of her face
:D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 08:40:59 PM »
Ha ha! Go BoundFighter!

That's where Cryptus usually ends up when he fights - flat on his face in the middle of the ring!!

:D

Thanks a lot Sadie :D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline cryptus

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 08:55:18 PM »
Fuck first that bitch kickt my balls and then i get kickt in my back in pain i roll on my back holding my groin. I see bountfighters back as he face my parner he cant see me and i kick him from behind with my right foot in his balls its yours i shout fighting off the pain.
I fight sinc years

Offline cryptus

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 08:58:47 PM »
Stef and Sadi even if you two would step in the ring to help them we would win! ;D
I fight sinc years

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Fuck first that bitch kickt my balls and then i get kickt in my back in pain i roll on my back holding my groin. I see bountfighters back as he face my parner he cant see me and i kick him from behind with my right foot in his balls its yours i shout fighting off the pain.

I smile as i see Frederica's face move to her side and that the salvia flys arround. Notice that Mona gets up quick . Cryptus in my back . ARghhhhhh he hit my innerthights and his foot slide to my balls. Full of adrenalin from the pain now i bow down to cover my balls but get holdof Cryptus foot. Hold it with both hands, pull his leg a bit in front of me. Trap his leg between my thights and twist the foot ca. 90 ° arround. Looking at Mona . Go stomp him again before you beat his girl
 :P

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 11:31:29 PM »
Voted for jolenesupreme and adrok, mistress.carmella and Jeff_Wrestles, JoshL and Justine, RedEnforcer and sadiewrestles, Moaner and Boundfighter, Serena77 and treyrock88.

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 11:35:56 PM »
Uggggghh. Lands face first on the mat..rolling a bit dazed...I look up seeing my man wrecking cryptus and frederica...nice work baby I shout...watching cryptus writh in pain as his leg get bent horribly I stomp his belly and his head..my stockinged heel burying deep each time. Kisses bound on the cheek..time to take out his trash and turns my attention to frederica

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »
I voted!
Have fun and tussle.

Offline cryptus

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 11:52:14 PM »
Boundfighter pull on my leg and twist it i tuern with it and hit him hard with the other leg behind his knees and pull on my traped leg at the same time to get it out. Moaner kick in my hard abs uffff as she kicks me the second time i trap her leg press it agains my body and  my leg is now free i roll against her shins to bring her to fall  watch. Over my sholdes and stop bountfighter with a kick with my heel against his knee
I fight sinc years

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 06:15:52 AM »
Uggggghh. Lands face first on the mat..rolling a bit dazed...I look up seeing my man wrecking cryptus and frederica...nice work baby I shout...watching cryptus writh in pain as his leg get bent horribly I stomp his belly and his head..my stockinged heel burying deep each time. Kisses bound on the cheek..time to take out his trash and turns my attention to frederica
Boundfighter pull on my leg and twist it i tuern with it and hit him hard with the other leg behind his knees and pull on my traped leg at the same time to get it out. Moaner kick in my hard abs uffff as she kicks me the second time i trap her leg press it agains my body and  my leg is now free i roll against her shins to bring her to fall  watch. Over my sholdes and stop bountfighter with a kick with my heel against his knee

Arghhh i stumble forward as Cryptus hit my knee from behind, fall down on one knee. and let his leg go. I turn round on my knee on the ground and see hat Cryptus kicks Mona at her shine. Noticing that frederica try to get up and i stomp back with my free leg and hi her belly hard , hoping that is end her into the ropes. From the movement i go a bit forward and see that Cryptus tries to kick me . My hands forward i block his kick and lift his leg up in the air. "GO MONA THERE IS A GOOD TARGE FOR YOU NOW "

:p

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 11:02:50 AM »
Great start for the tournament! Thank you very much to all teams and to all the voters!  8)

Some matchs are very close in votes! It will be an hard battle to the finish!

Cryptus and Submissive_bitch vs Moaner and Boundfighter is very funny too! :) 
Blondes do it better!