News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round

• 67 Replies

Offline Submissive_bitch

Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - First round
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2013, 11:13:52 AM »
Uggggghh. Lands face first on the mat..rolling a bit dazed...I look up seeing my man wrecking cryptus and frederica...nice work baby I shout...watching cryptus writh in pain as his leg get bent horribly I stomp his belly and his head..my stockinged heel burying deep each time. Kisses bound on the cheek..time to take out his trash and turns my attention to frederica
Boundfighter pull on my leg and twist it i tuern with it and hit him hard with the other leg behind his knees and pull on my traped leg at the same time to get it out. Moaner kick in my hard abs uffff as she kicks me the second time i trap her leg press it agains my body and  my leg is now free i roll against her shins to bring her to fall  watch. Over my sholdes and stop bountfighter with a kick with my heel against his knee

Arghhh i stumble forward as Cryptus hit my knee from behind, fall down on one knee. and let his leg go. I turn round on my knee on the ground and see hat Cryptus kicks Mona at her shine. Noticing that frederica try to get up and i stomp back with my free leg and hi her belly hard , hoping that is end her into the ropes. From the movement i go a bit forward and see that Cryptus tries to kick me . My hands forward i block his kick and lift his leg up in the air. "GO MONA THERE IS A GOOD TARGE FOR YOU NOW "

:p

Bound's kick hits me and I fall back on the ropes.............I see Cryptus fighting hard vs both our opponents...........I get up on my feet and I run over Mona, grabbing her hair with both of my hands..........I pull hard on it, pulling her far from the men.............keeping my grasp on her hair with my left, I deliver a flurry of slaps to her face with my right..........."We have to solve it btw us, you whore!" ;D
P.S. My name is Federica, not Frederica!
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2013, 03:29:29 PM »
Pads on the mat as federica pulls me by my hair..head first away from the men.  Oases my face reddens as she slaps me..I return with a forcefully push as I lift my head..." That the best you got bitch...help I like that...feels good". Closes my fist and sends it square to federica's nose.

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2013, 12:13:24 AM »

Moaner can't hit me and i know what bountfighter wanted she do.
 i use my other leg to kick my heel in his nuts. My leg still hurt so i move over the ground to get Moaner's ankls with both hands she wants to hit Federica's nose bit i push me up to hit her with my sholders behind her knees so she should fall on her chest.

I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2013, 06:25:10 AM »
Uggggghh. Lands face first on the mat..rolling a bit dazed...I look up seeing my man wrecking cryptus and frederica...nice work baby I shout...watching cryptus writh in pain as his leg get bent horribly I stomp his belly and his head..my stockinged heel burying deep each time. Kisses bound on the cheek..time to take out his trash and turns my attention to frederica
Boundfighter pull on my leg and twist it i tuern with it and hit him hard with the other leg behind his knees and pull on my traped leg at the same time to get it out. Moaner kick in my hard abs uffff as she kicks me the second time i trap her leg press it agains my body and  my leg is now free i roll against her shins to bring her to fall  watch. Over my sholdes and stop bountfighter with a kick with my heel against his knee

Arghhh i stumble forward as Cryptus hit my knee from behind, fall down on one knee. and let his leg go. I turn round on my knee on the ground and see hat Cryptus kicks Mona at her shine. Noticing that frederica try to get up and i stomp back with my free leg and hi her belly hard , hoping that is end her into the ropes. From the movement i go a bit forward and see that Cryptus tries to kick me . My hands forward i block his kick and lift his leg up in the air. "GO MONA THERE IS A GOOD TARGE FOR YOU NOW "

:p

Bound's kick hits me and I fall back on the ropes.............I see Cryptus fighting hard vs both our opponents...........I get up on my feet and I run over Mona, grabbing her hair with both of my hands..........I pull hard on it, pulling her far from the men.............keeping my grasp on her hair with my left, I deliver a flurry of slaps to her face with my right..........."We have to solve it btw us, you whore!" ;D
P.S. My name is Federica, not Frederica!
Pads on the mat as federica pulls me by my hair..head first away from the men.  Oases my face reddens as she slaps me..I return with a forcefully push as I lift my head..." That the best you got bitch...help I like that...feels good". Closes my fist and sends it square to federica's nose.

Moaner can't hit me and i know what bountfighter wanted she do.
 i use my other leg to kick my heel in his nuts. My leg still hurt so i move over the ground to get Moaner's ankls with both hands she wants to hit Federica's nose bit i push me up to hit her with my sholders behind her knees so she should fall on her chest.

I collapse on my knees as Cryptus aims at my balls, Fake a lot off pain and roll to my side, watching him crawl towards Mona. He shows me his back  and as he pushes himself to send his shoulder towards Moan up i grab both of his feet and pull hard and them . Full of adrenlin i push me up to my feet , Cryptus fall flat on his chest and i step over him while i attach his lower legs under my axels and hold him in a boston crap .
"Go Moan , take this bitch now !!! " as i slowly get down and bow Cryptus over to the limit of his spine :D

I nodd to Submissive Bitch "Oh sorry, hi Federica , sorry for missspelling your name. I am Jürgen " An throw her a handkiss :)

P.S. Thanks Sadie and Blondes-always-win for your kind words . But stay in the tournament we need a bit more support from the fans . Otherwise we will lose proud and with honour (And humor Lol)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »
AAWW! Mona's fist hits my face and I step back a bit...............but she can not hurt me so much because Cryptus :-* grabs her and forces her to fall down on the mats on her chest.............I take the opporunity and I stomp several times on her head and shoulders..........then I sit on her back and I put her in a camelclutch hold............"Suffer a bit now, you bitch!" ;D.........I pull back hard on her chin bending her in half....................

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »
I yell and kick my feet as federica stomps me..my back arched at my butt...my fave wincing as I claw at federicas hand..digging my nails in..I reach up as grab her dangling hair yanking all I can to pull her off me hoping jurgen is breaking cryptus.

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
I just am shocked how cryptus never seems to get hurt..no matter what lol

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »
AAWW! Mona's fist hits my face and I step back a bit...............but she can not hurt me so much because Cryptus :-* grabs her and forces her to fall down on the mats on her chest.............I take the opporunity and I stomp several times on her head and shoulders..........then I sit on her back and I put her in a camelclutch hold............"Suffer a bit now, you bitch!" ;D.........I pull back hard on her chin bending her in half....................
I yell and kick my feet as federica stomps me..my back arched at my butt...my fave wincing as I claw at federicas hand..digging my nails in..I reach up as grab her dangling hair yanking all I can to pull her off me hoping jurgen is breaking cryptus.

I bow Cryptus much more as i bend forward wit his legs under my armpits. I hear a cracking noise from his spinal. A bit more and it will break. "DO YOU SUBMIT" i yell at him. Looking at Mona. "GO RIP HER HAIR OFF "

:D:D:D:D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 10:20:28 PM »

I couldend get up because i was in pain ;)
I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 10:33:52 PM »
I hear cryptus's howls of pain as I pull federica from my back...as she lands next to me I fire a hard right to her tummy then roll away holding my back from her camel clutch as I recover from its stretching hold.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2013, 05:17:47 AM »
Mmm, looks like Moaner and Boundfighter are catching up fast, and might just turn things around in their favour ...  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 06:08:39 AM »

I couldend get up because i was in pain ;)
I hear cryptus's howls of pain as I pull federica from my back...as she lands next to me I fire a hard right to her tummy then roll away holding my back from her camel clutch as I recover from its stretching hold.

I smile as i see that Mona gets free . "YEAH BABY, NOW TAKE HER DOWN, WE ARE SILL ABLE TO WIN THIS" I look down to Cryptus. "DO YOU GIVE UP NOW " Moving my hips a bit from left to right to show him his helpless position and give some more pain. Watching Federica closly.

Thanks to all who vote and believe in us, we come close now  :D

Oh Sadie , come on take your opponents down hope that you , no i am sure , that you reach the next round :D
Huggs

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 10:14:26 AM »
Great match btw cryptus, boundfighter, moaner and submissive_bitch! They all deserve to advance in the tournament!

Too bad that Catie and her teammate are not so funny! They are no match for me and treyrock! ;D

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 10:53:13 AM »
Nice comeback by Mona and Boundfighter! I have to admit it! But we are still ahead! 8)

Mona escaped from my hold! Shit! She hits my tummy and rolls away! I fall back clutching my abs!
I see Mona nursing her back! My hold did work well ;D! I get up on my feet faster than her and I fire a kick to her ribcage! She falls down on her back and I throw myself over her, crushing her body under mine! I grab her hair firmly with both of my hands and I start to bump her head to the ring floor! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 12:33:45 PM »
Uggggghhhhh federica's foot smashes my ribs lifting me up as I fall over on my back....as I look up I see her body coming down on me. Uffffffffff..I jacknife as the air exits me...suddenly my head starts bouncing off the mat like a jackhammer...uugghh uffff ...dazed and panicking as federica has just gone nuts on me I quickly raise my arm between her legs in a cheap but needed attempt to stop her pummeling my head.