News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 49 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals
« on: March 23, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »
Hi everybody! :)
Welcome to the quarterfinals round of the Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament!

We have 8 wonderful mixed teams still in the tournament! The 4 winners will advance to semifinals. The 4 losers will be eliminated!
The poll will run for 7 days! Every FCF member has 4 votes allowed, one for each match!

Rules for the fight:
1.This is a mixed tag fight, with intergender combat being permitted. The fight will happen in a ring, into a modern arena, in front of a crowd of FCF members! Both members of every team will fight nude or topless!
2.It's an NHB fight until KO or submission! Fists, kicks, knee blows, wrestling holds are all allowed! You can also use the ring ropes and turnbuckles as you like it! No weapons or other objects are allowed! 
3.To win the match you have to eliminate both members of the opponent team! Elimination occurs by submission or by knock out (to a count of 10)! No pins!
4.Every team decides who will be the first one to enter in the ring! The other member will rest out of the team's corner! Every fighter can swap with the partner (if not eliminated) at any time in the standard tag match manner. There will be no break in the fight when this occurs.
5.Losers are at winner's mercy in the postmatch!

These are the matchs for the quarterfinals round (see pics in the posts below):

Serena77 and treyrock88 vs autumn_love and superking   

JoshL and Justine vs mistress.carmella and Jeff_Wrestles

RedEnforcer and sadiewrestles vs Moaner and Boundfighter

cryptus and Submissive_bitch vs jolenesupreme and adrok

The bell is ringing to start the fight! DIN! DIN! DIN! Let's have some fun! 8)
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »
Match 1:
Serena77 and treyrock88 vs autumn_love and superking   
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »
Match 2:
JoshL and Justine vs mistress.carmella and Jeff_Wrestles

Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 04:20:58 PM »
Match 3:
RedEnforcer and sadiewrestles vs Moaner and Boundfighter
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
Match 4:
Blondes do it better!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 07:08:40 PM »
Autumn and superking are going to be destroyed!

Treyrock and me are real fighters! We defeated a "princess"(Catie) in the first round, now we will beat a "king"! :D

Come into the ring, autumn! I hope you will be more funny than Catie to slam down to the mat! ;D

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »
Yay!!! Moaner and Boundfighter!!!

*picks up a dictionary and flips to the "P" section...let's see "p"..."a"..."i"...aha! Here it is!*

"Come on the ring with me Boundy! I want to teach you the true meaning of pain!!!"

YEAH Sadie , i jump over the top ropes into the ring. Bow for the fans throw them kissess and enjoy the rooting for me.
Facing you "Hey Sadie. Why do you read a book. Will you learn to fight now , but guess its to late now" grab the dictionary, pull it out of your hands and slap your right cheek with it before i throw it on Reds head. :p
Come on , take your lesson in wrestling HIHI 

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 10:28:06 PM »
While Boundfighter is turned away throwing the dictionary at Red, I scamper to the corner and quickly climb to the the top turnbuckle.

"Hey Boundy, this way, sweetie!!!"

As you turn back around, confused, I launch off the ropes with a huge dropkick, driving my feet hard into your face.

Ummmpffffff  i fall on my back as you hit me on my face, rolling from the movement over my head on my knees. FUCKKKKK THIS BITCH , Shake my head to see clear. Luckly for me the hit was not to hard , search for sadie in the ring , found her in front of me sitting on her ass , legs light spread. Jump forward, twist a bit sidewards and aim her not flexed belly with my left elbow .
TAKE THIS :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 10:51:55 PM »
Oh wow, these two don't waste any time.  I glare across the ring at red..remembering our past matches..this won't be the same I scream at him as I climb up on the apron and wait in my corner.  I shake my tots at bound for good luck and to take reds mind elsewhere.  Go get het bunny I yell to bound.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 11:25:10 PM »
Oh wow, these two don't waste any time.  I glare across the ring at red..remembering our past matches..this won't be the same I scream at him as I climb up on the apron and wait in my corner.  I shake my tots at bound for good luck and to take reds mind elsewhere.  Go get het bunny I yell to bound.
Thanks dear , go get him and teach him a lesson while i preaper ths bunny for easter :)
After my feet ram into Boundy, I hit the mat hard on my tail-bone. I make a mental note...practice your landings, girl.

I sit there stunned for a minute as Boundy falls back...well, at least I nailed him pretty good...he won't be getting up for a ...what the fuck??? He's already rolling up, launching himself at me, arm out... and GAWD!!! His elbow slams hard into my belly. My cheeks balloon out as the air whooshes out of my lungs. I fall back hard...reaching out for him on pure instinct as we both tumble back. My arms wrap around his neck as I pull him in close. I send a series of knees up into his ribs. "Why don't you tag your girlfriend in, Jurgen, so I can have a FUCKING CHALLENGE!!!" I scream in his ear.

Smile as i get this good hit. OHHH WHAT My face is pressed between her tits . Try to push me away and get several hits to my rips, But we are so close and from the lack of distance the hits didn't hurt much. Move my hands up and grab your ears and pull on them hard , hoping the you open your arms and i can send my backhead to your chin  :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:21:46 AM by Boundfighter »

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 04:49:31 AM »
That's it jurgen your gonna mess her up good.  I pull my stockings up tight and snap them on my thigh..fixing myself for the match.  Im here hun anytime you need me..as I blow a kiss to bound.

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 05:28:45 AM »
I voted for'  Serena77 and Treyrock88 , Mistress Carmella and Jeff_Wrestles , RedEnforcer and Sadiewrestles , cryptus and Submissive_bitch ' but good luck for all ' Smilesssssssssssssss...... ;)

Offline cryptus

• I love to see catfights and to do mixedfights!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 09:57:14 AM »
Match 4:

I jump in the ringen to face Jolene. I hear the ring bell and I dont lose time my arms are up and my left leg a bit infront i punsh with my left fist to her face then with the right after the punsh with my right fist i grip directy her right sholder to ram my right knee in her lower tummy puling her in my knee to open the fight.....
I love to fight irl and cyber!
i dont have cyberlimits but i allways respect her rules.
as i fight a lot irl M vs M i like only Mixedcyberfights.
I like as well RP with fights.
I fight sinc years

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2013, 05:15:13 PM »
Acccckkkkkk...my throat chokes and bounces off the rope as I bounce and fly back hard to the floor..stunned as I hold my throat and roll in a panicing breathless pain...kicking my feet on the floor. I see jurgen behind Sadie looming over her shoulder.

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »
Match 4:

I jump in the ringen to face Jolene. I hear the ring bell and I dont lose time my arms are up and my left leg a bit infront i punsh with my left fist to her face then with the right after the punsh with my right fist i grip directy her right sholder to ram my right knee in her lower tummy puling her in my knee to open the fight.....

Nice start, Cryptus! Crush her! :)
I'm in our corner, cheering for you! I'm ready to help you whenever you want!

I see adrok making some noise and I show my tongue to him! :P Your girl is in trouble!
There's something very sexy about being submissive!