News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 49 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 06:17:47 PM »
Mmm, some great action on here ...  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:10 PM »
Nice man going after Jolene.  It's gonna be the biggest mistake you've made though, because she will absolutely wipe the floor with you.
Match 4:
cryptus and Submissive_bitch vs jolenesupreme and adrok

I jump in the ringen to face Jolene. I hear the ring bell and I dont lose time my arms are up and my left leg a bit infront i punsh with my left fist to her face then with the right after the punsh with my right fist i grip directy her right sholder to ram my right knee in her lower tummy puling her in my knee to open the fight.....

Ha ha! Get used to it adrok! It won't be the last sissy move you see from Cryptus!!

And Jolene...once you finish wiping the floor with him over there, drag him over to our ring. I'm getting Boundfighter's blood all over our mat and it could use a good mopping. 

"MY BLOOD???? . Never , oh fuck what is this" . Look at my left hand after i wipe the sweat away and see some red points on it." OHHH FUCK, NOOOOO MY NOSE IS BLEEDING " Sniff sniff, " Ahh well , you can clean the mats later with your tongue Sadie HAHAHAHA "
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 08:44:03 PM »
*Damn it! Where the hell are you Red??? Oh yeah...I forgot! It's all you can eat Prime Rib Night at Topeka Steak House!*
Have a good meal Red, you need some strength :)
sinking down to my knees into Bounder, falling into a good rhythm when...FUCK! He grabs hold of my ears and yanks down hard...ha ha...that means nothing to me...you fucking baby...then...SLAM...your head rams into my jaw...
My head explodes in a thousand colors as Boundy slams into my face..I roll away from him dazed and stagger up to my knees. "You motherfucker!" I get ready to charge at him again when I hear Moaner laughing at me from her corner. I spin around, pushing off the mat and leap in her direction. Sinking my fingers into her greasy hair, I yank down hard, slamming her throat across the top rope. "What's so funny, Bitch???"
Acccckkkkkk...my throat chokes and bounces off the rope as I bounce and fly back hard to the floor..stunned as I hold my throat and roll in a panicing breathless pain...kicking my feet on the floor. I see jurgen behind Sadie looming over her shoulder.

Slide behind Sadie with my still light beeding nose , "Ey Bitch , we are fighting, let my partner in peace"
I spread my arms and slam the together before you can turn round and hit your ears hard with the inside of my hands . BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
As you lift up your arms to put your hands on your ears to wipe the pain away i slide with my wrists under your armepits bow my forarms back and connect me hands behind your the back off your head and bow your head forward. "HEY MONA; YOU CAN TAKE YOUR REVENGE NOW " I yell to my partner before i whisper in your ear " Seems that there is a small payback time now" and move with you in front of me near to the ropes in front of Mona :) Some blood for my nose dripps on Sadies shoulder :D

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 09:09:06 PM »
I compose myself and catch my breath..I look up and see Sadie locked up and dangling in bounds full nelson...I pull myself up and through the ropes driving my shoulder into her belly..as bound steps back with her I fire a right then left into sadies tummy. I grab her chin.."payback hitch"...as I send thevside of my right hand into her throat. "Let's focus on red now hun"

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 09:48:57 PM »
Damn! Boundy's ripping me back and forth in this full nelson like a dog with a chew toy. I yelp as he pushes down hard making my neck muscles spasm in pain. I wriggle around to try to free myself when - double damn! - here comes Mona climbing back up onto the ring apron. I try to lift up my feet to kick her skanky ass back down the ring floor when UMMMPH! she shots through the ropes shoulder first, slamming into my belly.

I cough and gag trying to catch my breath, but she's all over me, firing fists into my tummy. I try to tighten up, but now she's grabbing my chin. I spit in her face, but she just smiles and chops me hard right in the throat. GAWD! I'm getting killed in here and my partner Red's over there eating fried shrimp!!! Well, fuck this! I bend my head down before shooting it back, slamming Boundy hard in the face with the back of my head.

My hands on your backhead soften the try to give me a headbang with your back of your head. "NICE TRY SWEETIE, GO MONA LET HER PAY FOR THIS" I press your head forward down on your chest . Move with you forward to the metal ringpost in our corner.
I whisper in your ear. "Seems that your nose is the next which start to bleed " and ram your head into the post. Smiling at Mona. "Watch out for Red"

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 07:52:29 AM »
Well, my backwards headbutt was an epic fail...which is why I'm still trapped in Boundy's full nelson as he rams my face into the turnbuckle over and over again. BAM BAM BAM!!! On the third slam, there's a sickening crack from my nose and I feel warm blood stream down over my lips. Motherfucker! I've had just about enough of this horse shit...I arch my back and lift my legs, planting my feet against the ringpost and push back with everything I have, sending Boundy and my tumbling back to the mat.

hearing the cracking noise i start to smile, i was sure that i have you now, but what is that , you bow back and stomp your feet on the ringspost. Ahhhhh we were pushed back, i stumble over my feet and land on my back with you n top off me. The impact blows the wind out of me, i open the hold and roll us to our left side. My rips hurt and i get slowly up , rubbing my chest, seeing that you get on all fours i kick you under your belly and roll you on your back, From the movement the blood on your nose sprayes around bfore you roll over to your belly again. Looking at Mona i nodd to her and move to the ropes and tag her in. "I have prepeard her now for you , go beat the shit out of her now " and give Mona a big kiss and slide out of the ring to recover a bit and to stop the bleeding in my nose .

:P

(Its close now, fans vote for us :D )

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 11:04:07 AM »
I threw Autumn to a corner post and now I'm firing a flurry of hard punches to her soft tummy! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT!
"Are you enjoying this like I do, honey?" ;D

Too bad that Autumn and her mate are so silent! Sadie, Red, Mona and Bound are doing great things! I hope in a better match up for the next round, after the Autumn's defeat! :P

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 12:31:35 PM »
Careful what you wish for Serena....

I tag jurgen and officaly step into the ring..I pad over to sadies pile and get a firm grip of her hair...she like worse then it probably is with the blood all over her face..I raise her to her feet...spining her facing red ad I step behind her..I fire s hard fist into her kidneys and yank het hair back..I wrap the crook of my elbow around the front of her throat just under her chin like a dragon sleeperbut I drop to one knee instead in a choking back resort over my knee firmly planted in her back as I look on over at red while she squirms in my arms.

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 07:02:37 PM »
Uggghhh. My head snaps up as Sadie's fist cracks my jaw stunning me..jolting..my knee buckles as I drop her falling forward on her belly with my head..my hair sprawled on it. I slowly start to push myself up off her. Sheeesh I shake my head.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 12:00:34 AM »
Mmm, some great inter-action there in the 3rd Quarter Final ... exciting, wild stuff!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 06:23:12 AM »
Careful what you wish for Serena....

I tag jurgen and officaly step into the ring..I pad over to sadies pile and get a firm grip of her hair...she like worse then it probably is with the blood all over her face..I raise her to her feet...spining her facing red ad I step behind her..I fire s hard fist into her kidneys and yank het hair back..I wrap the crook of my elbow around the front of her throat just under her chin like a dragon sleeperbut I drop to one knee instead in a choking back resort over my knee firmly planted in her back as I look on over at red while she squirms in my arms.

"YEAH , WELL DONE MONA :D GET HER. Ohh i need to use the restroom . Be back soon ." And i walk short out

Jurgen, typical coward that he is, tags out. I try to roll up to my knees but Mona’s all over me, sinking her fingers into my hair, yanking me to my feet.  I cock my arm back to throw a forearm into her belly, but she spins me around and slams her fist into my kidneys. GAWD girl!!! My eyes saucer from the pain.

Next thing I know, your arm is snaking around my neck, cutting off my air and your driving me down UUUMMMPH!!! My back hits your outstretched knee hard, buckling my spine back. I scream raggedly as my bare-feet kick at the mat.

I pull back my left hand and shoot it straight up into the bottom of your chin. “Hope you like sipping soup through a straw, slut!” I scream, as I hear the satisfying sound of your jaw crack.

Uggghhh. My head snaps up as Sadie's fist cracks my jaw stunning me..jolting..my knee buckles as I drop her falling forward on her belly with my head..my hair sprawled on it. I slowly start to push myself up off her. Sheeesh I shake my head.

*RED??? You're still not around???? Oh yeah, I forgot again! It's All You Can Eat Breakfast Buckets at Denny's on Monday!!*

Hearing Sadie calling me a coward as i move out. Ohh well you will pay soon for this. Entering the restroom i hear a person poking behind a closed door. Some says "OMG never again a all you can eat at Dannys. GULPPPPP"
I smile , typical Red , can't find the point to stop. I block the door with a chair so that he have trouble to get out .
After i am done and stopped the bleeding i move back to the ring  i see that Mona is in trouble. Ohh well can't i go five minutes away. See the hard hit on Monas jaw.
I shake the ropes and yell out " Mona , come here and tag me in that i can finish this bitch out. And you can take a rest. And ey Sadie, your partner is poking in the Restroom after he have eaten too much . HAHAHA "

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »
OH! We are going down! We need to fight harder to have a comeback, and we'll do it!

I tag in to give Cryptus some rest! I enter into the ring and I throw myself over Jolene! We both fall down on the mat and we roll back and fourth several times, trying to get the upper position! Finally I manage to block her under my body...........I grab her hair with my left hand, pushing down her head and I fire several punches to her face..........."Take this, you bitch!" :P
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 03:20:15 PM »
I finally push myself up to my feet..shaky..as I look down I see Sadie still on the mat..I send a heel down into her belly..then I step on her chest as I walk over her..I wink at bound.."one sec hun..I want to put her out first".  I pull Sadie to her feet by the hair...I lift a knee up into her tummy bending her over and slide her head tween my legs..smiling..."its almost over hun"..as I wrap my arms around her belly and lift.

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 09:17:39 PM »
I think Bound and Moaner take this one

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2013, 10:26:51 PM »
I finally push myself up to my feet..shaky..as I look down I see Sadie still on the mat..I send a heel down into her belly..then I step on her chest as I walk over her..I wink at bound.."one sec hun..I want to put her out first".  I pull Sadie to her feet by the hair...I lift a knee up into her tummy bending her over and slide her head tween my legs..smiling..."its almost over hun"..as I wrap my arms around her belly and lift.
UUUUGGGH! My head and feet fly off the mat as Mona stomps down hard into my tummy. I'm coughing as she walks over me and sinks her fingers into my hair, yanking me to my feet. Fucking bitch! I draw back my fist to punch her in her face, but UMMMPH she drives a knee into my belly, bending me over double. Uh oh! She pulls me between her thighs and...uh oh! Upsies we go to pile-driver-land! I kick my legs frantically, trying to wriggle out of her grip.

"Damn it woman! Tag Boundy back in! He's a teddy bear compared to you!"

Smile as i see how Mona have Sadie but
"WHAT!!!! HOW DO YOU CALL ME ??? TEDDY BEAR ??? OK MONA TAG ME IN I WILL GIVE HER THE TASTE OF A GRIZZLY BEAR" .  Reach my hand into the ring if Mona wants to tag.

"Look! It's Red, heading back to the ring after his Tuesday "All You Can Eat Eggroll Feast" at the Hunan Palace!"

"You're just in time Red!! They're all but done! Jump in here and clean house!"

Turn round as i hear this . Where is he ? I only see a broken caughing masked man . If someone will hit his belly he will have to clean the arena HAHAHA

OH! We are going down! We need to fight harder to have a comeback, and we'll do it!

I tag in to give Cryptus some rest! I enter into the ring and I throw myself over Jolene! We both fall down on the mat and we roll back and fourth several times, trying to get the upper position! Finally I manage to block her under my body...........I grab her hair with my left hand, pushing down her head and I fire several punches to her face..........."Take this, you bitch!" :P

COOL COMEBACK FEDERICA :D