News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals

• 49 Replies

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Re: Mixed Couples NHB Fight Tournament - Quarterfinals
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 12:22:37 AM »
Lifts Sadie up and holds her there a moment...then reps to her butt..THUD...CRACK..awful sounds I hear tween my legs as I feel Sadie go limp in my arms...and I drop her to the mat with a thud.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 04:09:44 AM »
Mmm, I see Bounder & Moaner are now leading by 2 ... real topsy turvy one that match-up!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 06:13:15 AM »
Lifts Sadie up and holds her there a moment...then reps to her butt..THUD...CRACK..awful sounds I hear tween my legs as I feel Sadie go limp in my arms...and I drop her to the mat with a thud.
CRACK! Mona drives my head hard into the mat. I collapse to the canvas, my body limp, bare feet kicking the mat softly. I smile dazed as I watch little birdies circle my head singing "tweet, tweet, tweet."

If Mona had half a brain, she'd try to pin me right now, but luckily for me, she's as dumb as she looks. She rolls over to tag Boundy back in giving me precious few moments to recover. I roll unsteadily to my knees and watch Boundy enter the ring.

"Bring it, sweet-pea!" I call out to him.

After Mona tag me in i close up with a smile to Sadie." You want a bear ? You can get one HAHAHA". I run behind you , bow down a bit, slang my wrists arround you , trap your arms and lift you up from the ground in an reverse bearhug. Holding my head a bit back to be save for a headbang i circle a bit with you in front of me arround before i go down on one knee and force you down on my knee with an atomic drop . "How does this feel sweetie " I whisper in your ear before i lat you drop down forward on the mats. Move to Mona , highfive her and tag her in. "Finish her off now" I say with a smile .

(Thanks lot to all who vote for us and i hope that you all enjoy the show)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:15:07 AM by Boundfighter »
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »
I slap jugens hand as he tags me in.." nice move hun" as I start to step through the ropes...I see Sadie roll out of the ring to recover so I step back out.  I run along the apron as I hold onto the top rope until I reach the end of it where I baseball slide a drop kick to sadies face.  BOOM

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 03:06:45 AM »
Yeowww my legs smashes against the post as i reach for my knee....i pull myself back as i crawl away..as Sadie follows me  i pull up my good leg and fire i tout into her crotch trying to keep a distance as i recover.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 06:16:35 AM »
*Looks around for Red....he's gone again....Oh no! Just remembered! It's "All You Can Eat Sausage-Links" at Waffle House on Wednesdays*

Mhmmmmm all you can eat sausages at Waffle house :D Salvia drops out of my mouth (THIS IMAGE BELONGS TO HOMER SIMPSON HAHA). DOOOOOOOOO we have a fight . Ok lets go on :D

Well, here comes Boundy into the ring! I step toward him, but since I'm still woozy from Mona's pile-driver, he lucks out and manages to trap me in a bear-hug. I shoot my foot back, hoping to slam my heel into his knee when...uh oh...he drops me straight down...my tail-bone slamming hard into his outstretched knee...GAWD...

...I feel my spine buckle from the impact. I tumble to the mat, my back arched in agony. Through my tears of pain I see...SHIT...Boundy's tagging in Mona back in!

I roll toward the edge of the ring and fall out onto the floor. I stagger to my feet and look up at her, hair disheveled, blood dripping from my face, mascara streaked. "You want me, bitch," I sneer. "Why don't you come on down here to Sadie's House and get me."
I slap jugens hand as he tags me in.." nice move hun" as I start to step through the ropes...I see Sadie roll out of the ring to recover so I step back out.  I run along the apron as I hold onto the top rope until I reach the end of it where I baseball slide a drop kick to sadies face.  BOOM
UGGH! Mona's feet slam hard into my face. As I tumble back, I reach out blindly, grabbing hold of her ankle. Gripping it tightly, I stumble forward, dragging her to the corner. "Okay, sweetie, let's show these people how loud you can scream, kay?" I wrap her leg around the ring post before yanking back hard on her shin to hyper-extend her knee.
Yeowww my legs smashes against the post as i reach for my knee....i pull myself back as i crawl away..as Sadie follows me  i pull up my good leg and fire i tout into her crotch trying to keep a distance as i recover.

I see that Mona gets in trouble. Well this is outside the ring and the rules don't count here. Sadie doubles over as Mona kiks her in her crotch . Her eyes goes wide , i take a folding chair from beside the refs desk (Wondering where they are ? Maybe they are with Red at the all you can eat in the waffle house HAHA ) close up to Sadie and smash it over her back, its an hard impact BAAMMMMMMMM  and it make her collapse on her knees

"TAKE THIS BITCH" I yell out before i grab her legs, pull them up so that Sadie falls on her chest and i stomp my left foot on her ass and use my foot like a gaspedal on her ass.

:D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
OOOWWW! My try to come back is not working well...............
Jolene and her mate are winning clearly! :(
But I don't give up! I'll fight hard until the finish!
Come on, Cryptus! We are better than them!
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »
I threw Autumn to a corner post and now I'm firing a flurry of hard punches to her soft tummy! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT!
"Are you enjoying this like I do, honey?" ;D

Too bad that Autumn and her mate are so silent! Sadie, Red, Mona and Bound are doing great things! I hope in a better match up for the next round, after the Autumn's defeat! :P

Hey Serena! If Red and I are lucky to eeek by Bound and Mona, I'll be more than happy to mix it up with you inside the ring, outside the ring, in the stands, in the concession booths, in the dressing rooms, out in the parking lot and wherever else we happen to tumble!

I gladly accept your challenge, Sadie! :)
If we'll not face each other in this tournament, I will be more than happy to tangle with you in another poll!
See you into the ring soon! ;)

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 10:19:21 PM »
I threw Autumn to a corner post and now I'm firing a flurry of hard punches to her soft tummy! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT!
"Are you enjoying this like I do, honey?" ;D

Too bad that Autumn and her mate are so silent! Sadie, Red, Mona and Bound are doing great things! I hope in a better match up for the next round, after the Autumn's defeat! :P

Hey Serena! If Red and I are lucky to eeek by Bound and Mona, I'll be more than happy to mix it up with you inside the ring, outside the ring, in the stands, in the concession booths, in the dressing rooms, out in the parking lot and wherever else we happen to tumble!

I gladly accept your challenge, Sadie! :)
If we'll not face each other in this tournament, I will be more than happy to tangle with you in another poll!
See you into the ring soon! ;)

HaHaha Sadie , you will not get the luck to eeek us . (I look at the score board UhUhoh ;) Well its not over now ;) )
Maybe Red will win a challenge in competive hot dog eating.
There is a official league :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Federation_of_Competitive_Eating

Ahh well back to fight. Nodding to Mona . "HEY PARTNER WILL YOU TAKE HER ARMS PLEASE SO THAT WE CAN SADIE THROW BACK INTO THE RING ? THE FANS CAN'T SEE HER PUNISHMENT NOW" My words come out of the speaker cause someone hold a microphone near to me and the crowd applaudes to me.
I see that Mona comes close to me. As she is beside me , i whisper in her ear "Let us lay her with her belly , legs, arms and tits on each side, on the toprope and make the rope swing HeHeHe"

(Thanks to all who support all 4 fighters in this match)

Well Serena . I (we) hope to see you in the next round in he ring. But i (we) are also up to teach you and treyrock88 at everyplace at everytime :)

Jürgen

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 10:20:48 PM by Boundfighter »

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 01:50:39 AM »
Oh good gawd! I'm draped over the ropes, belly down - Mona on one side, Bounder on the other and they swinging the rope so that it digs into me, rubbing my poor skin raw. If I don't do something fast, I'm done for! I try to fall into rhythm with their movements and then...in a flash, yank back my legs and hands. Luckily I'm covered with sweat and slip right out  of their girlie grips.

I tumble to the mat in a heap. As they argue with each other about whose fault it is that I escaped, I stumble to my feet and sprint across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and hurtle back towards them, arms outstretched to catch them both across the throat in a double-clothes line.

Talking to Mona i see in my left eye that Sadie runs to the ropes to bounce back . Smile at Mona and she notice the same. We wait until Sadie is close to us and we quick duck down turn round to face her , her outstreched arms miss us but my right and Monas left shoulder hits Sadie in her belly. We get up quick and from her own movement Sadie slides over our shoulders right out off the ring and crash forward on the refs desk . Her head hit the bell hard . Mona and i high five us

:P

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2013, 02:16:44 PM »
I hi five bound and strut around seeing sadies body spralled on the desk.  Unknown to me Sadie slipped in the ring while I'm not looking and BAMM..she cracks my skull with the bell..ugggghh. I sink to my knees my arms hanging at my side...dazed..I hear something that sounds like jurgen being leveled.  How is this hitch still up I wonder in my scrambled brains.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2013, 04:25:26 PM »
"Damn Red...it's the last day of the poll...where are you...this 2 on 1 situation is about to get me killed!"

:D I'd like to help you a bit, Sadie! 2 vs 1 is not good! But I'm too busy in bending Autumn's back in a Boston Crab hold right now! ;D

Offline Submissive_bitch

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2013, 07:40:33 PM »
Jolene is too tough! She is crashin' me! I try to resist, but I know that the match is over yet!
Jolene knows it too, but she enjoys in making me suffer more and more!
She slams my poor body down on the mat a lot of times.............then she stomps hard on my belly and breasts...........and she puts me in a lot of submission holds without pity..............I'm utterly destroyed!
There's something very sexy about being submissive!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2013, 10:42:46 AM »
I surge forward to clothesline Mona and Bounder, already imagining the sweet feel of my forearms slamming into their windpipes when...WHOOPS! Nobody home! They managed to duck under me and ...DOUBLE WHOOPS!! Their shoulders ram into my belly and...TRIPLE WHOOPS!!! They lift up, sending me flying over the top rope. I flail through the air before slamming hard onto the refs desk, my head crashing into the bell with a skull splitting DIIIING!

Through my blurred double-vision, I see Mona and Bounder celebrating up in the ring, high-fiving each other and dancing around. Groggy, I roll off the table and grab the bell, slipping into the ring unsteadily behind them. Tip-toeing up behind them, I raise the bell high, before bringing it down hard, smashing it directly into Mona's head. As she collapses to her knees, I spin around, arms extended like Babe effin Ruth swinging for the fences, and drive it straight into Bounder's face.

"I wouldn't be popping the champagne just yet!" I yell as they fall to their knees, dazed.
I hi five bound and strut around seeing sadies body spralled on the desk.  Unknown to me Sadie slipped in the ring while I'm not looking and BAMM..she cracks my skull with the bell..ugggghh. I sink to my knees my arms hanging at my side...dazed..I hear something that sounds like jurgen being leveled.  How is this hitch still up I wonder in my scrambled brains.

OMG How shold this girl so strong . Ohhhh fuck. I watch Mona collapsing on her knees . Ohh she seems to be in trouble , Before i can say to Sadie "You will pay aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Sadies  fist lands hard in my face, Crackkkkkk my nose gets broken Uhhhhhhhh this hurts. I stumble back to the ropes , hanging there a bit shaking my head. Luckly i see that Mona gets up again . The crowd reach her two chairs in the ring
"Damn Red...it's the last day of the poll...where are you...this 2 on 1 situation is about to get me killed!"

:D I'd like to help you a bit, Sadie! 2 vs 1 is not good! But I'm too busy in bending Autumn's back in a Boston Crab hold right now! ;D

I show Serena the finger :) We will get you sooner or later

"Thanks Serena!" *Mona slams me in the face with a steel chair*

"I think I have them..." *Bounder slams me in the back of the head with a steel chair*

"...exactly where I want them!" *Mona and Bounder both swing at the same time, sandwiching my skull with a sickening CRACK-CRUNCH between the chairs*

Mona slams her chair in Sadies front and kicks the other towards me. Dizzi i grab it and hammer it in Sadies back. Mona and i circle arround Sadie with her in the chair sandwich. We go faster and faster , then after i thought that Sadie was turn arround enough i remove my chair and Sadie runs still turning arround like a roundabout. she trys to grab the ropes but fail and crashes with her back into her corner. Mone and i close up and each of us send a fist sametime to Sadies chin.

:P

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2013, 11:43:41 AM »
Mmm, looks like Moaner & Boundfighter are gonna just squeak through ...  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!