News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who wants to fight Evi?

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Who wants to fight Evi?
« on: March 27, 2013, 02:45:37 PM »
My new girlfriend and me met about 2 months ago. She knows I'm on this site and let me have a pic to post here. Evi is 21 years and 5'1" tall. She's a student and works seasonally as a waitress. The pic was taken in summer 2012. She had a fight once when she worked behind a bar and was kind of attacked by a rather drunk girl. Evi won, slapping her once or twice and pushing her away after which the girl stopped bothering her. (The drunk girl got thrown out after that.) Who of the members would like to have a poll fight with Evi? Please, post here!    
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:46:43 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Carmellicious

• God Member
  • cmella on trillian
    • like some weird test that a friend wanted me to do
Re: Who wants to fight Evi?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 10:10:30 PM »
pfft!! She'd have to drink all that beer for her to be foolish enough to wanna face me  ;D lol
I'm simply the object of desire, the reason for others to aspire...the star on tv, on the cover of every magazine...
I'm the girl you'll wanna be...or be with ;)

Don't hate, elevate! ;)