News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Neighbors Catfight in the front yard

• 5 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Neighbors Catfight in the front yard
« on: March 28, 2013, 09:20:29 PM »
Vivian hasn't liked Karen since the day she moved on the block. Karen is loud, has parties, lets her dog run loose  and likes to drive fast up the street. Don't let Vivian's smile fool you, she is a back stabber, smile in your face and stab your back. Karen has just had animal control at her house thanks to Vivian. Karen knows in her gut it was Vivian that called them. Karen waits for Vivian to come out of her house to get the mail when she confronts her. Naturally Vivian denies it so Karen decides to beat it out of her. Will Karen beat it out of Vivian and leave her topless and KO'ed on her lawn or will Vivian show Karen she has some bark in bite. You decide.

T
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 09:25:04 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Neighbors Catfight in the front yard
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:32:21 PM »
Karen looks tougher so she wins :D
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:41:38 PM »
Must vote for Karen again, I find her strong and sexy.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »
Poor Vivian, Karen is on her like flies on shit. Vivian has never been in a good catfight. Yeah she got into a few short hair pulling fights with her sister and lost but never an experienced fighter like Karen. Karen is taking great joy as she beats the shit out of Vivian in her front yard while the neighbors watch. Karen takes Vivian to the ground and starts to pound away. slamming punches into Vivian's face, the busty brunette can't do anything but kick, moan and struggle as Karen kicks her ass. Come to find out the neighbors know Vivian is two faced and the trouble maker and cheer Karen on. Vivian gets a hold of Karen's hair only to have Karen apply a choke hold to Vivian. Vivian really struggles now her sandals flying from her feet and her shirt pulling up showing her soft belly. Karen tell Vivian to stop pulling her hair or she will choke the life out of her. Vivian stops pulling Karen's hair then we hear Vivian gasp " she's choking meeee "

T
Cheers!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 01:07:29 AM »
This one is bound to be a brutal hairpulling war. I went with Vivian.

Offline meanjeanclark

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 04:01:41 AM »
Hey T I'd like to slap Vivian around. What do you think hon? Ha Ha Ha