News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

APL734 – the APL debut of the amazing Cheyenne Jewel

• 1 Replies

Offline APL_VIDEOS

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
APL734 – the APL debut of the amazing Cheyenne Jewel
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:10:57 PM »
Hi

It’s our pleasure to inform you that our new movie APL734 – Cheyenne Jewel vs. Kimberly Jane, which is already available both in our Main site and in our CLIPS4SALE site.

Cheyenne may have an inoffensive, sweet look…but she’s an excellent wrestler and has a dominant nature! Kimberly was forced to submit no less than 12 times and ended up suffering an embarrassing post-match penalty!

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BUY THIS MOVIE FOR ONLY $9.99 IN OUR MAIN SITE, UNTIL THIS WEDNESDAY APRIL 3RD
Click here

FREE PREVIEW IN OUR MEMBERS AREA
Since this is a nude movie, we don’t present the usual FREE PREVIEW in our Public Area. Like in all our other nude movies, the FREE PREVIEW is only available inside the Members Area. That is also the reason why the photos posted in the public area don’t show any frontal nudity. We are sure that you understand our policy whose purpose is to protect visitors who may be offended by full nudity. However inside the Members Area you can find lots and lots of photos showing frontal nudity. If you’re not yet our Member, JOIN NOW.

PROMOS FOR NEW MEMBERS
FOR A SHORT PERIOD ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON SALE!!!
IMPORTANT NOTE:
All Memberships include the download of full-length movies, at your entire choice, FOR FREE
If you’re not yet our Member, JOIN NOW.

PROMOS FOR EXISTING MEMBERS
If you’re already our Member, there’s also a promotion for you inside the Members Area.

ALL FACE-SITTING MOVIES ARE ON SALE UNTIL THIS SATURDAY APRIL 6TH
Click here.

APL staff
HOMEPAGE

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: APL734 – the APL debut of the amazing Cheyenne Jewel
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 07:18:33 AM »
Oooh, I love sexy Cheyenne!  ;D She and I have chatted quite a bit about a match-up between us too, and we tried setting it up during my recent visit to LA, but unfortunately couldn't find a mutual time.  :-\ But maybe next time!  ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!