News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.

• 134 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME to the land of Amazonia!!

The southern coast, is part of the port of Amazonia. Seafaring vessels and trade ships coming in from the sea.
As well as a usual pirate vessel now and then. The roads from the port, leading towards the larger, main part of town. Running through much of the cheap side or more modest housing.

IN the central part of town, is the vast, oval, and columned arena. It's sand, and sawdust floor. Welcome to any type of female against female catfight combat, and styles. As long as they are not fatal!!
Across the way, the Empress palace.

All roads lead to the arena. To the east, and west. Lay massive bazar, and merchant areas. Usually packed with tourists. As well as dancing girls, jugglers, magicians, and other acts.
All kinds of tasty food vending tents, may be found. As well as a few more cafe style eateries. Foods, drinks, fruits, and delicacies from around the world. Await your tastes, drinking and eating pleasures.

Clothing, jewelry, fine linens, and perfumes among the merchants. To the east, and west lay caravan routes. Slightly away from town, and along the trails. More homes, and housing have begun growing.

To the north, a small chain of mountains. Close to the middle, is a long dormant volcano.
At the base, is the temple of the oracle. Where futures, and fates can be given, if your offering, is looked on with favor by the high priestess.  Many times the thongs or bra's of beaten catfighters gain approval.

The volcano, also ads some warmth, even though not fully active. Helping to keep the climate pleasing, and warm, most of the year.

LADIES .. come one come all to Amazonia... On a fast ship into port or maybe along one of the caravan trails.
CATFIGHTING is always welcome, and expected in Amazonia. In the tents and shops of the bazar. From the docks, and port, through the streets of the city.
OH and yes .... if you wish... Fill the seats of the arena. Then take on your opponent(s), in the middle of the arena. While all eyes watch.
Weapons may sneak in, and be used. Yet the rule is no fatalities or maiming.
Stripping, clawing, bruising and bone breaking. Those are allowed, among the trash talking and catfighting.

Amazonia may also soon need a new empress. YET to get there. She will need to kick a LOT of catfighers asses!!
That said ladies.. ALL of Amazonia. Is now yours to enjoy, as well as your waiting catfight battle ground!!
This created for you ladies, to meet, get catty, and have some catfights. With frenemies, and enemies!!

If your looking for a different kind of setting. Check out my buddy LexiBabes Rattlesnake gulch!! Another great idea by Lexi!!
IF your lady and warrior enough.. maybe we will see you in both places. Taking names, trash talking, and letting your presence be known in Amazonia!!

Also if your interested in being Amazonia's new catfight warrior empress. Let me know here or in PM.
Hope to see you ladies at the docks, in the town or arena. Getting to know each other, then letting the hair, and fists fly!!

Role play... write posts back and forth at each other. If desired between fighting ladies.. a poll can be arranged as well. This is what you ladies make of it!!
Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:01:25 AM »
Clearly I'm the Empress, wouldn't you agree Storm?

Lead me to the arena and I'll prove it!!  ;)

:-*

Hmmmm this may happen.. if none of the other ladies looking to step up or enter....  Hoping to maybe set up a poll, in a little over a week. To maybe help decide, which lady will be Empress.
Than all others will have to RP and win some fights here. To get chance to challenge towards the empress.

Hope if this gets moving.. others will challenge each other ..... the empress .....  RP fights here in thread .. CATTY as can be comments towards each other .. As well as polls, if desired to settle disputes.
The entire setting.. for you ladies to explore or use. From the incoming ships, and docks. To the Empress palace, through the bazar and into the arena.

Storm
Storm

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
It's looks as if some girls have decided to meet me in the arena. Most of them very long winded, I wonder if they can fight as well as they talk. To be honest I've never met a blonde I couldn't tame and make my servant. I do need someone to clean my new castle that I'm moving into.. Kara, Jo, do you think you could do the job correctly?  ;)

:-*

Tiff sweetie,  you just didnt really say that  did ya?    Ur lucky I am not in this, or this blonde would make U my wench  :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »
Rumours begin spreading through the streets of Amazonia ...

Sexy, and intense fighters from around the world, begin showing up by land and sea.
Dark haired, passionate Tiffany_Fights standing confident and tall. While calling out another sexy lady named Tiffany. BustyTiffany that is. A buxom blonde warrior, not having made her presence known in these parts.

JoAnn one of the names now mentioned with respect among the incoming visitors.

Kara and her sexy body...  making a stir as well.

Eileen the terrible ... seems ready to make a name for herself among the catfighting champions.

Tiffany also calling out, to one of the spectators named Lauren. Careful Tiffany, that lady has fought before. Proving to be no easy conquest.

Shall more warriors arrive, making their presence known in Amazonia??
In a few more days.. news of the Empress will be given!! She is not dead.. YET changes will be coming to Amazonia soon!! Changes of interest to any willing and capable catfighting warrior!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:44:17 PM »
Many of the ladies spoiling for a fight ... 

BABS CARLSON ... and "FLUF" CRAWFORD ... making their presence known in Amazonia!!

Still have seen nothing of TiffanyFights challenge to platinum blonde amazon BustyTiffany ...

LADIES and warriors ....  In just a few days.. I will make the announcement about the empress.. As well as royal decree, and challenge!!

Enjoy the traders, and sights sounds and refreshments at the bazar. As soon you may want to bring your best catfighting spirit, for battle!!

Storm

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
Many of the ladies spoiling for a fight ... 

BABS CARLSON ... and "FLUF" CRAWFORD ... making their presence known in Amazonia!!

Still have seen nothing of TiffanyFights challenge to platinum blonde amazon BustyTiffany ...

LADIES and warriors ....  In just a few days.. I will make the announcement about the empress.. As well as royal decree, and challenge!!

Enjoy the traders, and sights sounds and refreshments at the bazar. As soon you may want to bring your best catfighting spirit, for battle!!

Storm

Storm, perhaps Busty Tiffany  is out there   searching all the lands  for a worthy opponent.  That may be it  ya know  ;D
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
HERE YEE !! HERE YEEEEE!!! ROYAL PROCLAMATION FOR AMAZONIA!!!!!

Trumpets sound, as banners and pennons snap in the gentle breeze. My duty to give the proclamation, to all, from the steps of the empress palace.

Greetings to all citizens and catfighters of Amazonia. As well as honored visitors, and travelors from all points, and distant lands.
The EMPRESS CALLISTO, has decided to step down. At this time, her thong, will be hung, in the place of honor. Having won her throne by right of catfight combat!!
She MAY challenge for it again, yet for now, has no interest in the constant challenges being given.

THIS in mind, a contest will be open, to all catfighters interested!! It will be held, in the arena of Amazonia!!  The lady winning the battle. Will be proclaimed the new empress of Amazonia!! With all the rights and priveledges, that go with it.
Yet she will have to defend her throne, in catfight combat, when deemed proper or neccesary!!

MAKE your entry known this thread OR official sign up ....
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,31074.0.html

If you wish to enter this arena combat!!

Storm
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:00:10 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2013, 08:10:46 AM »
LADIES ... just something extra ....  You do NOT have to join the poll. Even if you do not want to get into the event, to try and become empress. I know not all of you enjoy polls.

PLEASE feel free to still roam Amazonia.. and use the setting. To have battles with some of your gal pals or frenemies.
Also please feel free to just add in comments, and playful catty remarks, as usual.

I want to have some structure to this.. YET I also want you ladies, just to be able to have fun with it as well. Maybe even just meeting each other. To throw things, and act catty. Through the streets, tents and displays of the bazar!!

So no limit on how MUCH or little .. is expected ... in posts or comments here. If they like .. Tiffany_Fights, and BustyTiffany, can just enjoy smacking the crap out of each other. Inside this setting and thread. While others are taking part of the poll.

Just to hopefully illiustrate the point and idea.

(LADIES any questions, please send a PM to me.)

Lauren ... could be she is on a quest. Still.. as much as she may enjoy it. Hope BustyTiffany35 is not just too tied up right now, to look in.

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 07:45:08 PM »
Having traveled the world….as the female captain of the flag ship of the largest and most powerful fleet known to this planet……its becoming more and more clear that myself and my followers…..have a great desire to add Amazonia to our list of conquests.  Having previously went through and taken anything we want anywhere we want throughout the world…in particular all lands and possessions of the lighter haired lighter skinned weaker pseudo Amazons (derisively called "blondes" by the cretin pirates who form the lowest form of life on the seas)…its time to take my rightful place as the Empress…and more properly titled….the Goddess…of Amazonia...

After I take control of Amazonia from these Amazon wannabes…..I still promise them I will endeavor to let them maintain a semblance of freedom that befits their bottom feeder standing in what would be our "New Society".  One might even call it a "New World Order"….one governed and controlled by the soon to be rightful holders of power not only in Amazonia…but throughout the world….

It is the god given rightful place of myself and my dark-haired true Amazonian warrior followers to show the weak ones what they can aspire to..…we can then properly train the women of Amazonia to be true warriors and women of conquest and not just mere servants to the inferior male class that we have previously had to so often conquer as we continue to add more of the world to our dominion
We welcome any and all Amazonian women to join us ….and for those that chose to stand against us……and in particular myself…

The true definitions of defeat….pain….and what it means to be a slave…will become all to obvious…

The choice…..is yours….join me, the one true Goddess…..and receive pleasures and power previously only dreamed of…..

The Goddess Michelle awaits your response....and promises the spectacle of myself defeating all who seek to claim what is truly my rightful place...to be one you will not soon forget
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »
It is looking like 3 ladies... Believe they have what it takes.
To fight for, and win. The title of Empress here..

Tiffany_Fights
SadieWrestles
Michelle ...

These ladies seem ready to rumble. Looking to claim the prized thong, of catfighting empress of Amazonia!!  Just a few days left to enter in here!!

Storm

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 10:27:17 PM »
Great thread Storm, really like your intro piece, I look forward to seeing how it develops :-)

There has to be more than 3 ladies...

lets hope for some Amazonian participation..!!

cheers
John

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2013, 08:30:58 AM »
CATFIGHT to be Empress .....

Less than 2 days left... Poll running in polls section. Between SADIEWRESTLES N MICHELLE!!  Still time to make your vote count... Either lady can still win!!

Storm