News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.

• 134 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »

ALSO newly opened in Amazonia... Classy Tramps Tavern !! Drinking, catfighting, and entertaining ALL hours!! Stop in for some drinks, and eye catching company of some classy tramps!!

*stands shivering out in the cold rain looking through the window into the Tramps Tavern to see Michelle, Babs, Brook and Karly all hoisting frothy mugs and laughing around a warm fire*

"sigh"

Sadie shivers, as rain makes her skimpy wardobe cling to her sexy figure. Her pretty face staring at the sexy catfighters inside the tavern....  nipples hardened by the cool rain water. Body yearning for a warm fire, and some booze warming her insides...
Michelle calls out to her, handing out a cloak.
"Sadie you know you are always welcome here.." I add from behind, giving her a brief hug, massaging her shoulders. Before taking the Empress offered claok. Wrapping Sadie in it.
"Now get inside and get warm, and drunk.."  "I will see a warm change of clothes are delivered to you captain of the guard Sadie!!"
"Now get inside silly!!" I finish shoving her towards the door of the Classy Tramps tavern. A few coins for drinks pressed into her hand, as she goes.

I smile.. a VERY nice offer from the Empress Michelle...
Yet now it has also been revealed.. FightingBrook ... is the leader of the catfighting pirates offshore. Brook the sexy pirate commanderette.

Will she aid Amazonia at times or only look to plunder?? Only time will tell!!

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2013, 11:36:02 AM »
As Da Empress...and Offical Envoy of the Kingdom of Amazonia...

Along with my ever vigilant and loyal Captain of My Personal Guard....Sadie....

We welcome the opening of the Classy Tramps Saloon and Tavern....in the glorious capital of Amazonia!

As this is a holiday......and its a grand opening!!...Drinks are on DA HOUSE!

I...Empress Michelle the 1st........and like DUH!...the only!......

Decree this Classy Tramps Day in Amazonia!!!  And in fact...Classy Tramps Month!!

I wish all my subjects the happiest of holidays....and an abundance of food and drink!!

from and decreed this 28th Day of November,
Da Empress Michelle
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:38:08 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 03:49:21 PM »
"Awwww Noooooo...Who let her in..."

(Sense the sarcasm people)

"SADIEEEEE...Now we can have a proper piss up..." :D

To all Decendants living in Amazonia hailing from the United States Happy Thanks Giving (albeit belated) Have a GREAT weekend and time of it :D

Hugs n kisses from Bonny Scotland :D

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2013, 07:36:33 AM »
Sadie  is definately ALWAYS welcome here!!  Along with tramps... catfighters.. and the Empress of course!!

I hear the commanderette of the naval forces.. Karly.. carries a BIG hammer.... then enjoys getting hammered during special events.. Yet somehow shot glasses are involved instead!!
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Karly definately a lady to watch around here!!

You never know when Thieves guild queen Babs Carlson may sneak by, to sneak a drink or youe treasures..
FightingBrook .... roaming the city, as well as the seas of Amazonia. With her pirate crew..

Wonder if we have any Bees flying around here???

Special message from the oracle......  Sadie gets what??
"Popcorn.... special massage and shots for Sadie!!  Hey the oracle knows all!!  Sadie must have done something special to deserve it.. Then again, just may be cause she is Sadie!!

Storm

Offline Karly_Kats

• God Member
  • Me-Owwwwwwwww
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »
After a SPIRITual hangover hits i stumble out of the Classy Tramps Bar (and... hopefully in time Restraunt?) Picking up various intertwined limbs some still in places those sorta limbs dont really belong, lipstick smears in places that lipstick smears quite rightfully DO belong... Many loud snores echoing from various dishrevelled bodies...(Im not gonna say who snores ;) ) Stepping over cast asside underwear and clothing i open the door to a glorious Amazonian morning, the sun beating down on the streets, a seagull squawks in the distance and then divebombs to steal a piece of toast from the fingers of a local boy.. Damn Seagulls... If only the Empress or indeed the oracle could do something about them ?
Strolling toward the harbour to inspect my newly appointed fleet of Amazonian Navy... no doubt all the finest sailors Amazonia has to offer and if nottthe threat of the Empress's wrath and a harsh flogging will tow them im line im sure...

"Ahoy maties... All ship shape and bristol fashion ?"

"Aye Ma'am..."

a saluting salty old seadog who is kinda like my grandpa so i think ill make him the first mate and xhief in charge of all things watery when im not around or previously engaged in well... stuff you know th kinda stuff, Stuff come on its stuff we all got stuff right ?

"Good to se you old sead dog you...Maybe we go for a lil saily sail ? I heard rumours of Nasty pirates around these waters ? and sharks and icebergs... Damn you icebergs... Not the nice sexy kinda pirates but the scurvy dogs that steal stuff and stuff... and we cant have this great land at the mercy of an invasion of foreign sluts am i right..."

The salty old seadog barks and bellows and lots of muscular young seamen dash around hoisting sails and pulling ropes and i take hold of the big stearing wheel thingy...

"That way ho... No you're not a ho ho i mean that way ho... oh for fucks sake GO THAT WAY ! " pointing out to sea...

Turning to the harbour.. "Keep a weatherd eye i shall be back shrtly maybe with a fish depending on the weather and if weve got any rods and well if we dont run into pirates or i dont get a mysterious fog of mystical origins speaking in riddles and telling me to sail some other way or something i mean you never know do ya..."

With the wind in our sails the flagship of the Empress's Royal Amazonian Navy sets sail across the waves.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2013, 09:19:31 PM »
So maybe you should notice and see ...... All around Amazonia... LOVELY ladies, on land and sea!!

A stunning, heart breaking Empress on the throne... Smart as she is sexy  Michelle
A sexy, snarky leader of the armed forces. Always pleasing to see SadieWrestles....
A sultry and gorgeous jungle girl, turned Queen of the thieves guild.. Babs Carlson.
A sensuous, catty and capable leader of the pirates roaming the seas. FightingBrook
A sizzling hot commanderette of the Amazonia navy. You know you want to sail with her. Karly_Kats

A round of drinks for them all, at the Tramps tavern..... Plus when and where the Oracle tells me they need it.. pampering, and massages!!

To be revealed next year...  The leader of the catfighting arena fighters...  The high princess of the catfighting elves ... The leader of the catfighting nordic women ...

Hope you ladies will watch.. and pick your role to try for!!

Storm

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
Official Report on the State of Amazonia

from - Da Empress Michelle the One & Only

My subjects, today I declare the state of Amazonia to be.....kinda like me.....pretty fucking hawt!!!
I wish all the subjects of Amazonia the most happiest and wonderous of New Year's!

Peace is now a reality in the kingdom and surrounding areas thanks to the work of myself, my warrior sister Xena and our glorious armies!   All Hail Amazonia!!!

I soon am off for my pilgrimage to seek the offerings from the Oracle of the Delphi.  I do this annually in deference to the power of the Gods and to seek the benevolence of the God's in hopes that they will continue to bestow their blessings and riches upon our beloved Amazonia.

I hope that the new year brings us all peace and riches beyond our wildest dreams.  I hope that the New Year also brings us to a lasting peace, one where our enemies at last will finally be vanquished and the foes of Amazonia, those that spread lies instead of truth and only seek to tear down this our Kingdom, it is the hope of I....Empress Michelle...that these foes be vanquished and put to the sword for their crimes and we build in those spaces a new Amazonia.

As we move into the new year...new adventures await us in Amazonia.  Adventures I hope we all can have a part in.  Until then, I wish a joyous New Year to Amazonians and friends of Amazonia...

Always remember.....the magic lives.....the magic will never die...... and in fact will be only enhanced for us all in the coming year.  That is my pledge as your Empress and as I continue the longest and most profitable rule in our country's history.

As decreed this 30th day of December

by Order of the her Royal Highness Empress Michelle, sovereign ruler of Amazonia and Lord Protectorate
Commander of her Armies My Beloved Warrior Sister Xena
and our captain of our Royal Guard Sadie

PS  Reports of my meeting with the Oracle of the Delphi will be published soon so stay tuned!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:45:14 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2014, 07:08:35 AM »
WELL said and done Empress Michelle!!

I have been speaking to the oracle..... Michelle is completely right.. So many gorgeous, and capable catfighters...
A few things I must tend to..... THEN we begin to learn.. Which ladies. Have roles of their own.. to play in Amazonia..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  The Empress decreed it.. so let it be written.. so just friggin DO IT ALREADY!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2014, 06:41:39 PM »
NEW event begun ... POLLS section ...

Looking for the leader of the Arena catfighting warriors!!

Every catfight or gladiator arena, has that one leader. That rises above the rest, by their character and fighting ability!!

Now we are looking to see who that lady will be. In Amazonia!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2014, 07:30:22 AM »
ARENA combat concluded !!

LYANNAPELON WINS !!  LYANNA now known, to be the leader of the Arena catfighters!!

YET SERENA77 made it a battle all the way.. Possibly more to come with her soon. Serena definately not out of Amazonia..

Just related by the Oracle... IreneCatfighter, has entered the streets of Amazonia...  Some saying she is a spy ... Yet for Empress Michelle or other interests?
While others claim, she is an escaped catfighting slave....  Only time will tell .. As more things become known.. in Amazonia!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2014, 06:03:39 AM »
Another proclamation is now known ...

After joining in the fighting, trying to test the arena warriors skills. Maybe to soon recruit some to her forces.
SERENA77 .... Has now been revealed, as the leader. Of the free catfighing mercenary forces, around Amazonia!!

Irene ...  Feel free to slip into the Classy Tramps tavern ... your credit is good. Have free drink of your choice, set up, with the bar staff.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2014, 06:16:15 AM »
AMAZONIA ... Cast of characters so far .... Few more events and characters to be made known .....

EMPRESS MICHELLE  ... Stunning of beauty. Smart, clever, and competant on the throne or catfighting to defend it.

SADIEWRESTLES ... Sexy and snarky captain of the guard. Leader of the armies of Amazonia.

BABS CARLSON ... Queen of the thieves guild. Beautiful, thief of pockets, as well as hearts.

KARLYKATS ... Commanderette of the Amazonian naval forces. Lovely, and ohhh so pleasingly Katty.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2014, 06:22:33 AM »

FIGHTINGBROOK ... Catfighting pirate leader. Beautiful, battling, and catfighting on the high seas.

LYANNAPELON ... Beautiful, and impressive leader of the arena catfighters.

SERENA77 ... Leader of the free catfighting mercenaries. In and around Amazonia. Lovely lady, with claws for hire.

IRENECATFIGHTER ... Sexy spy, whose allegiances are still not fully known at this time. For or against forces of Amazonia.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2014, 10:38:09 PM »
Official Proclamation from the Office of The Empress Michelle!

Be It Known!

All forces aligning themselves against the lawful authority in the Kingdom of Amazonia (errrr...that would be me...and it really is...all about ME!)
.....and therefore against the people of Amazonia...and just really anyone in general who we deem a pain in da ass that day......

Will be dealt with according to our laws, customs, whims and fetishes!  It also will depend a heck of a lot on our mood that day!  We also declare the month of April to be  (drum roll) "Open Season on "Free Catfighting Mercenaries" Month!!  YAY!!!

It has come to our attention that the so-called "free catfighting mercenaries" (hereafter to be referred to as "miserable sluts") have declared themselves as a lawful authority in Amazonia!  They are hereby proclaimed enemies of the state (that means they are no longer on Da Empress Michelle's Christmas card list!  And you know what that means?  No more of those really great fruitcakes we send out every year!)....and of the people of Amazonia!  They are therefore "WANTED" and will be dealt with in the harshest possible terms! (1)

I encourage all citizens to be wary....and be vigilant....(hey dudes and dudettes!...just watch the fuck out!)

This mercenary group has robbed and kidnapped lawful citizens and these heinous acts will be dealt with strongly and swiftly!

The outlaw Serena will be dealt with and we will again have peace in Amazonia!!(2)  It is the only option for our people and it is my solemn duty and pledge to see that peace is restored and maintained for the betterment of our society and people.  I call on the people of Amazonia for their help!
In other words bitches, we need some snitches!  Remember, Da Empress Michelle pays well!  A free trip weekend in the Palace for every mercenary turned in!!!

Should the mercenaries decide to obey the laws of our Kingdom and stop being punks, skanks and low class hookers....we would welcome them into our midst!  We only can allow high class hookers in Amazonia!  We have to have some standards!!  It's what sets us apart from those low life Greeks!

God Bless Amazonia and Da Empress Michelle!!

per order by her majesty and most hottest!

Da Empress Michelle
Sovereign Authority of The Kingdom of Amazonia and any place else us beotches decide conquer!

(1) for those uninitiated to the laws of Amazonia, "harshest possible terms" is some really bad shit!
(2) this usually means brought before me and stripped naked and have to spend the night in the palace with me, maybe even the weekend!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:49:46 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2014, 12:15:29 PM »
it looks like the Empress may have an ally :)