News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.

• 134 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: AMAZONIA... and the Arena!! Play place for capable catfighters.
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2014, 06:02:55 AM »
Now it begins to show .. the lovely Irene's alliances and who she wishes to follow...

Not hard to understand as Michelle is crafty, smart, and very capable catfighting!! She is Da Empress!!

Empress Michelle making herself known on rivals against her rule, and throne!!

Coming very soon .. YET another new faction to be discovered.. In an ALL blonde poll event... Coming in a few weeks!!

You not paying attention.. Give the Empress a HAIL EMPRESS MICHELLE!!  You don't have to.. YET your Empress kicking your ass, says you should want to!!

HAIL DA EMPRESS!!

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2014, 06:10:21 AM »
Damn it, you gave the highly desirable pirate queen role to some chick who's not even HALF as swashbuckling as me!

Fine.  I demand to be Grand Vizier!  After all, I DO advise Michelle.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »
Its possible after our soon to be much storied assault on Port Royal....

The oft misquoted...often imitated....never duplicated....Pilates Captain....errrr.....Pirate Captain....Michelle.....

May be in need of some new captains...CEO's....COO's......only those of an alternate reality need apply :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Candy123

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »
PICK ME! PICK ME! Michelle. :)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2014, 07:29:18 AM »
Damn it, you gave the highly desirable pirate queen role to some chick who's not even HALF as swashbuckling as me!

Fine.  I demand to be Grand Vizier!  After all, I DO advise Michelle.

Hmmm could definately see the Purple vixen as a sexy sorceress maybe??  Think we need to find the right place in Amazonia for this catty lady.
She is more than welcome to a drink in the Classy Tramps tavern for startes!!

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
Hmmm could definately see the Purple vixen as a sexy sorceress maybe??

I still want to be a Vizier ... but I'm willing to accept being a sorceress, also.  As long as I get one of those cool hooded robes and not one of the lame pointy hats.

Plunging neckline optional.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2014, 12:52:00 PM »
That I, Empress Michelle the First, do hereby as a result of the conquering the Eastern tribes (known to many as Persia)

Appoint As Vizier, as is my RIGHT as Shahanshah (Queen of Queens)  Empress of the Persian Empire Her New Royal Highness

“The PurpleVixen”

And we anoint her – Megan The First Lord Protectorate

With her Majaesty Da Empress Michelle’s fervent desire to continue the Achaemead dynasty, who unified Persia and created a vast intercontinental empire, as well as rulers of succeeding dynasties throughout history.

The Achaemenids thereafter consolidated areas firmly under their control. It was Crus and Darius who, by sound and farsighted administrative planning, brilliant military maneuvering, and a humanistic world view, established the greatness of the Achaemenids and, in less than thirty years, raised them from an obscure tribe to a world power.

It is out desire that much of this continue while removing the threat on our eastern frontier.

I hereby proclaim today, April 13 2014, to be a day of celebration amongst our peoples throughout the Empire.  As a result, cool hooded robes will be given out to all citizens, along with various other trinkets!

As so ordered by her Highness Michelle the First, Shahanshah and Most Supreme Hottie

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:53:01 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2014, 12:40:16 AM »
I hereby proclaim today, April 13 2014, to be a day of celebration amongst our peoples throughout the Empire.  As a result, cool hooded robes will be given out to all citizens, along with various other trinkets!

As so ordered by her Highness Michelle the First, Shahanshah and Most Supreme Hottie

See, these are the kinds of proclamations that made people still know the names of Alexander, Charlemagne and Napoleon.

Let me but see your noble ring, o divine wonder of the Heavens whom angels shy from, ashamed of their want of your beauty - let me but see your ring, your merest bauble, the trailing hem of your marvelous ermine ... and I shall kiss it in fealty.

Really, put anything you want near my lips, and I'll kiss the steamy everloving fealty out of it.
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
:)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:17:30 PM by Michelle »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2014, 01:40:57 AM »
THE ORACLE ....... Steps from the mists ..... A serene look on her face, as she takes note.  She will not reveal the full future.

Yet let it be known by the oracle .......

The PURPLE VIXEN .... Now to be known as Purple vixen, and sorceress of the Oracle .... Now also advisor, and confidant to DA Empress Michelle.

The thieves guild ... is alive and thriving!! 
Pirates catfight and ply the coasts .... 
The arena catfighters have their leader ....
Catfighting free mercenaries roam the kingdom.
Sexy slaves and spies appear, yet for who's benefit?

Blonde Norse catfighters arriving .....  BATTLE for queen now going on ...
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39795.0.html

Amazonia armies and navy ready for catfighting or full combat .....  YET a few more factions still to be revealed ..

A mistress or master puppeteer ... maybe at times like a sultry black widow... Empress Michelle pulls strings, and weaves webs of intrigues, to keep her kingdom intact!!

As the realm of Amazonia grows .... Friends.. foes.. allies and always....
Magic, the story of Amazonia, and the Oracle ...... go ever on!!

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2014, 01:21:27 AM »
The PURPLE VIXEN .... Now to be known as Purple vixen

I just hope people don't get confused by the name change.
- Frank Herbert

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2014, 03:39:04 PM »
The PURPLE VIXEN .... Now to be known as Purple vixen

I just hope people don't get confused by the name change.

I have the same problem....DA Empress....or Da Empress?

Its all so confusing...I better go in the rabbit hole and consult my Underworld advisors....Door Mouse and White Rabbit....maybe smoke ....something...

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
smoke something huh, Hmmmm, wonder if she will care about the name after that  :P

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2014, 01:47:38 AM »
 :P ;)  you are absolutely right Eva     watch those contact buzzes :)

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2014, 05:15:55 PM »
:P ;)  you are absolutely right Eva     watch those contact buzzes :)

That's what you get from smoking bees.
- Frank Herbert