News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wonder Woman meets her match !

• 8 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Wonder Woman meets her match !
« on: July 21, 2013, 08:41:53 PM »
The bell rang throughout the silent arena , the unthinkable happened , the invincible Wonder Woman was  beaten by her rival. Camera flashes lit the stadium as Wonder Woman lay crushed on the mat. Her rival raised both arms high and placed her boot square on Dianas chest as the ring announcers voice rang “WINNER OF THE MATCH VIA KNOCK OUT….____

Who Conquered Wonder Woman ?

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Raypops

Re: Wonder Woman meets her match !
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:25:11 AM »
Ilsa, She Wolf of the S.S. But she cheated!

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 07:12:45 AM »
I'll go with a few possibilities that aren't known well to the public at large.  All are female villains who appear in DC comics, so there's at least some internal logic to the choices.  First, Knockout:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_(DC_Comics)

Alternately, Blackfire:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackfire

Or maybe Fatality:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatality_(comics)

I leave it to those with better photoshop skills than I to come up with photographic versions of these ladies.  There are certainly plenty of potential models.  Just as initial suggestions, maybe Angie Everhart as Knockout, Tyra Banks for Blackfire (she has the appropriate high forehead and large eyes), or [former Playmate] Samantha Dorman as Fatality.

Or maybe it wasn't a villain after all.  In that case, I'd say Power Girl or Starfire would be good options.

Power Girl: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Girl

Starfire:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_(comics)

For 'casting' I'd say Gemma Atkinson was born to be Power Girl.  Starfire is tougher, though I'd think a young Julie Strain could work pretty well.

OK, I'll stop now.

-JM

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 04:27:59 AM »
Wonder girl gets feed up of being ordered round by her big sister. 
{alt}
{alt}
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 03:52:21 PM »
{alt}

Asian  wonder woman shows them all who is top woman.  :o :-* ;D

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »
{alt}
Ww: Your not going out you stay and do as i tell you Drusilla
Wg: No i have planed this trip for weeks you cant stop me going i am 836 years old
Ww i 1563 years old you will do as i say or i take you to mother and she will take your powers from you
Wg: You bitch its time you was put out to grass time i took over
Ww: your a long way off being strong as me putting to justice the villains i have faced you would be out of your depth
Wg: I have been ready for years you are holding me back having to save your fat ass all the time
Ww: You think
ww goes to grad Drusilla by the neck wg ducks under driving her fist in to ww belly up under her ribs ww gasps staggering trying to take a berth 500 years of being bossed round and being talked down to explodes from wg as she pounds at ww body landing uppercuts under her chin following her back till ww falls out cold.
{alt}
Wg: using her gold lasso on ww bran washing her so she now is wg side kick .    
{alt}
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 03:41:40 PM by steph-wh »
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 07:59:06 PM »
I could see it being Farrah, a renegade Amazon.

{alt}

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 11:13:01 PM »
Ive always wanted to see Wonder Woman pitted against a rival who could match her, I love the idea of an Anti- Wonder Woman. I made a scenario below where the Germans create their own Uberfrau (Superwoman) through some type of magic or archeological discovery… her sole mission is to destroy Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman accepts Uberfraus challenge and the two meet in the ring....

Wonder Woman played by Lynda Carter
Uberfrau played by Sybil Danning

{alt}

Pushing forcefully into her opponent, Uberfrau mashed her slick chest against Wonder Woman’s with purpose. The German’s thrusting DD-cups pushed into Diana’s D’s, the two superb sets of breasts engaging into a combat of their own, heaving and thrusting, stiff nipples stabbing pliant flesh as each pair tried to crush the other. Within moments, the difference became apparent as Ubefrau’s tits steadily forced Wonder Woman’s back, overwhelming them. Her prized assets, the main source of her pride being crushed by the opposing pair, the Amazon let out a loud wail of both shame and fury. Her pretty face bearing a look of pain, shock and horror, she attempted to rally, but it was no good. She’d never encountered a rack like this.. her fore had the size, and the firmness. Squashed and pinned, Wonder Woman’s boobs mushroomed out helplessly beneath the blonde’s thrusting tits. Uberfrau’s conquering jugs speared and bent Diana’s overmatched pair, shoving them back deep into the flattened flesh of her breasts.
“YES!” the German Superwoman roared proudly as her breasts conquered her archrival’s, putting an end to a much argued dispute. She smiled with malicious glee while she squeezed mightily with her arms and wiggled her torso around, pulverizing Wonder Woman’s jugs with her own. A small, choked sob escaped the Amazon beauty’s trembling lips as she realized it was over, that she could not match her rival in the area that perhaps mattered most to both of them. The truth was painfully obvious, proven beyond any doubt now. The Nazi’s breasts were the stronger, better breasts. Uberfrau was the stronger, better woman.
The crushing defeat of her much vaunted boobs seemed to have drained the last of Wonder Woman’s strength and will to fight and she crumbled before her rivals steady charge. Forcing Wonder Woman even further back, Uberfrau  now had leverage and weight on her side. Grunting in effort, she pushed forward, toppling Wonder Woman over onto her back and got on top of her. Shifting quickly, she Scissored her opponent’s torso between her solid, powerful thighs, trapping Diana’s arms at her sides.
“No…Hera… not like this…” Wonder Woman moaned, her eyes wide and panicky as she struggled to free herself, but couldn’t. Her toned muscles rippled with zero effect. Her lithe, fit body was failing her, completely overwhelmed by the superior strength of the Germans sturdy collection of curves and muscle . “herrrrrrrrraaaa” she mewled, the word trailing into a groan on pain as Uberfrau’s sculpted thighs unleashed their awesome power on her captured midsection. Soon, the Amazon-born beauty was whimpering constantly, her erstwhile feral growls of anger and effort turning into soft cries of distress, her long legs flailing helplessly.
“JAAAAAAAA!”  Uberfrau half-bellowed, half-groaned, her blue eyes shining brightly in jubilation as she felt her foe’s once hard abs giving way and Wonder Woman’s soft, vulnerable innards wriggling helplessly against the inside of her thigh. Baring her teeth, the victorious Nazi wrapped her glistening arms around her rival’s head, her mighty, sweat-slick breasts swallowing the Amazon beauty’s reddened face completely. Denied precious air, Diana thrashed around, her legs kicking wildly as her lissome body heaved and twisted futilely in the fleshy trap of Uberfrau’s sturdy frame.

With that, the German Superwoman quickly straddled her supine foe, determined to end the match with one final show of superiority that would completely humiliate the defeated Amazon  . Taking a quick look around the arena Uberfrau played to the stunned crowd before tearing open her blouse revealing her titanic DD breasts. She leaned forward,  and with a an audible plop plastered her large, glistening breasts over Diana’s face and wrapped her arms tightly around the broken princesses head.
Her face completely enveloped by her conqueror’s massive tits and her nose and mouth completely sealed off, Wonder Woman began struggling, but it was no use.  With virtually no strength left at all, the helpless superheroine  could only put up a brief token resistance and after a few feeble attempts to buck the other woman of….she soon succumbed to the lack of oxygen. Her toned, shapely body twitched and convulsed for a while, her well-muscled legs kicked weakly a few times, then she stiffened, quivered and lay still underneath the victorious blonde, having been smothered unconscious by Uberfau’s heaving sweat-soaked breasts.

The bell rang throughout the silent arena , the unthinkable happened , the invincible Wonder Woman was  beaten  by her German rival. Camera flashes lit the stadium as the triumphant villainess rose from the beaten former champion. She rose both arms high and placed her black boot square on Dianas chest as the ring announcers voice rang “WINNER OF THE MATCH VIA KNOCK OUT…. Uberfrau”.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
bustice

sorry for not posting for a few weeks my computer is in the process of being replaced
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt