News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Grudge League first fight wrestlefunj vs sadiewrestles

• 66 Replies

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
Re: Grudge League first fight wrestlefunj vs sadiewrestles
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 06:52:26 AM »
I rush into the large hall, stumbling, as I bend down, reaching and trying to tie the flapping strap of my right black and white checkered 5" platform heels... My chest almost spilling out from the very tiny black and white striped referee top, short enough to show almost 4" of my midriff.... A matching tiny skirts barely hugging my upper thighs and bottoms..... I try to tug my top down, to hide the "Go Team Sadie" tattoo on the upper left side of my rib cage... I'm panting as I know I'm late for the match.... My arms going up in the air screaming; "I'm here!! I"m here!!!"

But I freeze, staring seeing Sadie standing in the middle of the ring, kissing some total stranger in a ref outfit... Then I see Michelle bouncing up and down, screeching like a trollop that she's wants to ref... and I just pout, my shoulders hunching, and I turn away, walking to the exit, but not before grabbing a ballot and putting a HUGE check next to Sadie's name.... and throwing it in the vote box.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 07:00:30 AM »
Sadie has shown me to be an intelligent human being, far removed form the drama on this site and this section.  I can't say the same for her opponent whose name I don't recall. Hence my vote goes to Sadie.

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 08:04:51 AM »
Thank you to all who have voted and all who have posted comments.  Sadie and I want to make this a fun poll for all so we will be posting moves and actions in our match based on the poll votes at the time.. we hope to entertain you all and have fun all at the same time.  Sadie will be back on Monday so I wil start us off:

I walik up to the private ring that has been scheduled for us to use in our match.  I step through the ropes in my white robe, my 5'6 132 body is toned and ready.  I respect Sadie a great deal and know that her heart is strong as is her competitive spirit.  I take off my robe and adjust my favorite brown print bikini.  I let my toes dig into the mat and I pull on the ropes to stay lose as I wait for sexy sadie..... I am anxious to get the match going.........yt

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
Go Sadie! I'm in your corner! :)

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 12:13:19 PM »
Great fight!
They are both good friends of mine, and both tough fighters!
I really don't know who to vote for....................

Ok! I vote for you, Sadie! I'm ringside, ready to give you some help! Everybody needs some help into the ring against Janay! ;)

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »
So is this one of these progressive matches where you can change votes through out?

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 02:10:35 PM »
(Moth eaten robe lol love it). 

As I thought you would the sexy bimbo cheats her way to the first shot. I make the mistake of taking my eyes off of her and when I turn her catches me good withth e forearm  My head snaps back and I fall back into my corner.  I shake my head and she plays to the crowd  it gives me an opening I hope to try and strike back so I reach for her matty hair and try to reverse our positions and send her little brittle back into the tunrbuckles hard using my grip of her hair to do it

Sadie I am a bitch and and I don't need a paid announcement to tell ya!!   

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 02:12:53 PM »
This is really a hard cal,i like both this two and know both of them. Janey is bigger but i think that Sadie has the numbers to pull the victory in the end after a long match
good luck to both

Offline Ivo23

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 02:30:26 PM »
Voting for Sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:58 PM »
*Unfurls a giant banner with huge letters that reads....."Sadie For In President in 2016!".....*

I glance up at it....and scrunch up my nose a bit as I peer at it over my dorky nerd reading glasses....

Ooopps.....

*I then smile as I note in small print below the "Sadie for President part".......it says....."Michelle For Vice................President".....*

"FUCK!......where is that other banner??...."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 03:30:26 PM »
*grabs the metal folding chair in her hands and grips it tightly....watching the action intently*

*motions with her head and eyes to Sadie......trying to get Sadie to force Janey back in the corner where I am casually standing non chalant behind the ring post....whistling.....filing my nails.......then nodding my head to her as I hold up the folding metal chair proudly to show her I got this handled....then glancing down at the corner I'm behind.....and nodding my head approvingly again......grinning just like I did when I shorted the markets back in 2008 and made a killing and took everyone's house and ......Ooooops........to much information*
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 05:11:51 PM »
In the pic below you can see Sadie (as I imagine her at least) into the ring, waiting for her opponent! She is so sexy and perky! ;)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:12:53 PM by Blondes always win »
Blondes do it better!

Offline not-quite-shy angie

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »
Go wreestlefunj...make the bitch beg   :P
I'm a shy girl with a dirty online secret :)

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 07:21:15 PM »
Sadie is one fine little thing but FunJ to much for her here

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
I see sadie hit the turnbuckles and I can see she is hurt ! Then to my surprise she tries a knee lift I block part of th impact but not enough to come back in and go right after her. I rub my tummy and shake my head in frustration as I step back and smile and say "come get some you little slut."  I see out of th corner of my eye Michelle with a chair and trying to signal Sadie. I am saddened thought she was a friend.  But it makes me more determined to take out Sadie cruelly!!  Sadie has no idea the counter that has just come into my mind, so I hope she comes out at me hard yt