News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(story) Teresa Palmer vs. Tammin Sursok

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) Teresa Palmer vs. Tammin Sursok
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:59:14 AM »
Teresa Palmer wanted one more fight and then she would find Ashley Greene and make the challenge as official as possible. In a vehicle in Australia with her friend Phoebe Tonkin she had no clue where Phoebe was taking her but she got a pleasant surprise.  A text message from Ashley Greene

‘god I can’t wait to shut you up’

‘One more fight little mrs overrated, did you like that call from Naya’

‘Naya’s a joke, she’s all show once anyone hits back she folds’

‘Yeah whatev’s, before I beat her people thought she was the strongest.  I beat her without showing my best.”

‘When we fight you better bring your best because I hate you so much it will take an army to make me stop showing you my best’

‘Big talk when you know I’m on the other side of the planet.’

‘Its not talk Teresa, I’ve proven to five women I’m the walk not the talk.Ask Jess, ask Megan, Candace, McCord or Benzo”

‘Know what all those names have in common, paling in comparison to Jenny Lawerence, Kaley Cuoco alone.’

‘You got lucky against Roemer’

‘Whatev’s, you are showing your fear in that message.  You also talked tough when I was with kids but what happened two years ago.  #yellowstreakonspine’

‘Whatev’s I wish I could go back and tell 2011 me to slap 2011 you just so I already knew how funny seeing you cry is.’

‘And yet you begged me not to fight you and when we do FINALLY fight you will beg me again but this time to stop.’

‘we’ll see who begs if you get another win’

Phoebe Tonkin stopped the car and looked at her friend “Well you look good and pissed off”

“Bitch texted me, she is so afraid of me that I could see her hiding in a corner when sending these.  Where are we?”

“I love you so go in, get the win and fight Ashley.  Teresa Palmer vs. Ashley Greene finally, two years I the waiting and I want you to fight her.  You win fights and I lose them so I live vicariously through you right now.  Tammin Sursok is in there,  actually she’s in the back.  She always thought she’d be a bigger star and is jealous of both of us.  I told her I’m not going to fight her and she laughed at me.  Asked her If she’d fight you and she said yes… She thinks she can beat you, she’s in the back at her garden go fight her.  She’s motivated to fight you so she should give you a battle and not be a pushover.”

“Why did you do this?”

“Because you hate Ashley and I’ve heard she feels the same for you.  You rather than go challenge her came up with this challenge for yourself thinking it would make your eventual fight all the more dramatic.  After you beat Jennifer Lawerence you could have challenged Ashley, you eviscerated one of the strongest women in your age group.  You knocked out Kaley Cuoco, those two wins were all you really needed for your fight with her to be as epic as we all think it will be.  Now you are so worked up all the time with the thought of ending her you arent’ yourself, so go win the fight.  Fight dirty, work on that you’ll probably need it for Ashley.  Go beat Tammin and finally fight Ashley, I know you can beat both because your my bestest and I love you.”

Teresa smiled sent a text to Ashley and left the vehicle and walked to the back of Tammins house. 

Tammin was tending to her garden and smiled when she saw Teresa making her way up towards her.  “G’day Teresa, here to get your bum kicked?”

“You are my last obstacle and I get the added bonus of knowing you actually want to fight me”

Tammin got up took off her gloves and then removed  her shirt, she was smaller in weight then Teresa but had exquisite tits that barely stayed inside her bra.  Teresa nodded in approval of fighting without the shirts on so she started to pull hers over her head.  When she had the shirt over her face she was thrown back violently into the grass. 

Tammin Sursok smiled seeing the shirt coming off, she wanted that she got beat up one to many times by Ashley Benson on Pretty Little Liars that she wanted any advantage she could get.  A blinded Teresa Palmeer was a great start once she saw that shirt go over the face she took two hard steps and dove with all her leg power thrusting her forward driving her shoulder into the stomach of Teresa Palmer

She immediate threw her legs over Teresa’s body and sat up so the blonde couldn’t wiggle around in pain.  Putting her left hand on the shirt pinning it over Teresa’s face while simultaneously tying up the now very experienced fighters arms, Tammin hit two very hard straight punches to where Teresa’s face was trapped.

“Better call an Aumbo for the Bimbo”

She grabbed Teresa’s bra and curled it around her hands until the fabric stretched beyond a point of containment and the bra busted.  Keeping the shirt pinned over the blondes face, Tammin slapped both breasts and her arm went all the way over her head and then she swung it again slapping both breasts again this time with the back hand.

She could hear whimpering from Teresa “Whasa matta, all your dreams going bye bye.”

Tammin started to choke Teresa who with all her might arched her lower body up and was able to send Tammin off her and face first into the grass. 

Teresa got up to her feet as quickly as possible and threw her shirt away only to get hit with two slaps one from each of Tammin Sursoks hands.  She backed away but was still getting hit with slaps as Tammin kept pushing forward.  When she finally threw her own slap Tammin ducked it and pushed forward sending her into the dirt.

Teresa was on her side and quickly felt Tammin get on top of her she felt one of tammin’s on her stomach and the other on her back.  Slap to the face, slap to the back of the head, face pushed into the dirt and a punch to the face.  “Eat dirt bitch”

Tammin picked up a handful of dirt and rubbed it on Teresa’s mouth.  Teresa tried to cough out the dirt that went in her mouth but got punched and swallowed some dirt.  Tammin grabbed Teresas arm and put the blonde on her back and hit six unanswered slaps with her right hand forehand and backhand, now tears rolled down the blondes  face.

“Know what that blonde bimbo liked to do to me?”

Tammin dug her finger nails into Teresa’s titflesh earning a scream from the much more popular actress.  “You like that don’t you, well how about this”  Combining her fingers being dug into Teresas tits, Tammin now twisted her tits inwards getting another scream.

She let go and grabbed two handfuls of dirt “Shut up you dirty bitch.” She rubbed both dirt filled hands in Teresa’s face and then got thrown off her top position by a good hip twist.

Teresa started to get up but then was forced face first into the dirt by Tammin who just wasn’t giving Teresa a chance to attack.  Tammin reached inside Teresa’s pants and hauled up Teresa Palmer’s panties.  Teresa started slamming  her hands over and over in the dirt.

“Oh my god”

Tammin looked over and Phoebe Tonkin was watching the fight in shock.  Her friend in the dirt being woman handled, she thought this would have been such an easy fight for her.  “Oh look at you finally seeing your friend for what she is, my inferior.”

Teresa lifted her body up and knocked Tammin off her seated position.  They got up and Teresa’s face was filled with blood and dirt, her tits were damaged and dirty.  “Rack off I’m inferior to noone.”

“Whats the matter Teresa upset that it’s a piece of piss for me to beat you.”

Teresa screamed and started firing slaps and some hit but nothing more than Tammins arms which were covering her face.  Tammin then hit a counter punch which put Teresa o her knees.  Tammin then slapped Teresa in the face with her crotch putting the blonde down.  Tammin stood over the beaten Teresa Palmer and looked over at Phoebe Tonkin and smiled.  She took off her shirt and threw it away then removed  her bra and sat down on Teresa’s stomach.  “When I do this to you it is something I always wanted to do to Ashley Benson but she’s much tougher then you.”

With that Tammin lifted Teresa’s head up and wrapped her arms around the back of the blonde’s head and carefully placed her breasts over Teresa’s face making sure when she tightened her arms the breasts would constrict oxygen to the mouth while Teresa’s nose pressed against  her sternum

Teresa could feel the oxygen leaving her system, she came into this fight taking it lightly and got beaten up.  She was one win away from fighting her nemesis for supremacy and now she would be forced to admit Ashley Greene was the true number one catfighter.  All her dreams of punching Ashley Greene out were leaving, all her nightmares of being punched out by Ashley Greene would probably never leave.  She had so many dreams of looking down on Ashley Greene crying begging her to stop and admitting she was always better.  She had equal amount of nightmares of Ashley looking down on her while she was crying and begging Ashley to stop.  Yet here she was being breast smothered after being dominated by a woman who was dominated by Ashley Benson.  Ashley Benson who took on Ashley Greene and nearly beat her until the whore Greene pulled out the victory…. Ashley GREENE

Teresa grabbed at Tammins hair and started ripping it out until she felt Tammin relax her tit smother.  She then turned Tammin over and bit one of Tammin’s tits which immediately caused Tammin to shout her surrender but Teresa didn’t hear that and stood up bringing Tammin up as well she slammed Tammin into the house.  She put both hands on Tammin’s collar bones curled her fingers in and scratched down on a diagonal first with her right hand followed shortly by her left until she made a deep X on Tammin’s body with the hard scratch

Phoebe Tonkin was watching as her friend slammed a knee between Tammin’s legs and then backed up as Tammin was falling and slammed another into Tammins face.  “Uhmn Teresa”

Teresa grabbed Tammins arm and lifted it up so Tammin was on her side and started to kick Tammin the face.  “She had enough.”

Teresa wasn’t listening instead she started to pack mud on Tammins face slapping down handful after handful “Nearly cost me everything.” Were the first words she said since escaping from the breast smother. 

She wasn’t stopping but then saw the shadow of Phoebe and got up and got straight in a very scared Phoebe’s face.  Seeing her best friend she calmed down and looked back at Tammin who was out cold.  Teresa grabbed her shirt and stormed away from the scene and Phoebe cried “I’m sorry Tammin, I’m so sorry”

She got back to her car and Teresa was on the phone “I’m coming back bitch and I’m coming for  you.  You can’t avoid me any longer, you cowardice bitc… I hear the fear in your voice Ashley I hear it and when I’m done with you.”

It kept going on like that for nearly ten minutes screaming back and forth, the entire ride home Teresa and Ashley telling the other who was better “yes we will Ashley… Yes we will find out just who is better.”

(coming up; Kelly Overton vs. Jamie Gray Hyder, Elisha Cuthbert vs. Hayden Panettere, WBACCF 8)