News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Making of the new Manager...(story based on a poll)

• 37 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Making of the new Manager...(story based on a poll)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 11:18:24 PM »
Loved it.  Great story.  Yuko looks tough.   ;D

But Inga looks ferocious based on  the poll with Jenny.  Poor Jenny!
 :o

the point is....
Inga hates Jenny in particular and promised to destroy her...
but now it looks that she also hates the Asian ladies in general...
so if she gets to the final...Yuko has to be prepared...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:44:32 AM by York »

FawnL

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 03:00:35 PM »
York..I remember your stories that I read in the past also on other web sites...
your spy stories...(woowww)  and I loved them all....!!  ;D

This is a very interesting story and I love the idea of making it following the results from the Poll....

eager to read next fight....hopefully it will be ready soon....

;)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
So, following the result of the second  poll where Inga got 72% of the votes and Jenny only 28%, I am describing the fight that happened between these two beauties...

Here is the Poll, now closed:  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34235.0.html
                                           http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34235.15.html

Inga    {alt} {alt}

Jenny    {alt} {alt} {alt}

=============== ============= Fight TWO: Inga vs Jenny  ================

It was now time to have the second fight that was going to decide who Yuko had to fight in the final she had just achieved. I entered the board room together with the next two ladies, the blonde Inga and the Asian brunette Jenny.

Both were stunning and beautiful and indeed it was really hard for me to pick a personal favorite to win this second fight. I stood in the middle of the two women, ready to beat the crap out of each other with one of them probably rendered unconscious in order to get the chance to fight Yuko in the final bout.

On my left I had Inga, a typical northern European beauty, with clear complexion, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was pretty tall, standing at 5’7 and was dressed in a light cotton white shirt that had some difficulties in holding her round tits whose dark nipples were visible through the light fabric. Surely she had no bra on.
Honestly she really did not need its support.

She had on also a black tight skirt, coming just over her knees, black sheered pantyhose and elegant black leather, sling back pumps with stiletto heels.
As stated by the agreed rules, shoes had to stay on the fighters’ feet, possibly till the end.

{alt}

On my right was Jenny, a beautiful, model like Asian brunette, standing at 5’2, with a delicate face, lighted by her sweet brown almond shaped eyes and a melting smile. Her tiny body was indeed perfect, with round tits and long shaped legs.
She was sporting a light, black semi transparent shirt, showing beneath a black wonder bra, plus a tight black leather miniskirt, very tight on her hips that left her legs completely in full view. As I said they were indeed stunning prefect legs, covered in black hold-ups stockings to her mid thighs and fashion black leather boots, getting right over the knees, with stiletto heels and pointed toes.
She was really a breathtaking view.

{alt}

- Ok, ladies. -  I said looking at them both. – You know the minimum rules that we stated. Follow them and may the best woman win. –
It looked that the two foes were not even listening to me, already busy in looking at each other, exchanging hatred glances and threatening words.
- I’ll rip you apart, little Chinese cxnt. – hissed Inga
- I will make you eat my pussy, put you out and piss in your mouth, slut. – retorted an unimpressed Jenny sending flames from her shaped eyes.

I stepped back and left the room, the door being locked behind me and walked fast to my office. I did not want to miss a single moment of the fight between those two tigresses. I seated at my desk and watched my 20” screen, the perfect images coming from the near board room. The two women were now in the centre of the empty space, circling around, studying themselves and looking for a first move.

- Ok, bitch. Now it is you and me, as I hoped. I am going to rip you apart. – hissed Inga moving slowly around, trying to disturb the Asian brunette’s concentration.
Jenny did not look too impressed by Inga’s threatening words and remained silent, focused on her task, waiting carefully for the blonde to do the first move and indeed Inga was the first to open the hostilitiesle.

She sprang on, shouting loud and running towards Jenny with pure fury, trying to hit the brunette with a forceful blow taken with all the strength of her arm and shoulder. A very deadly blow that missed the target for a whisker. Jenny was not impressed at all, years of practice in martial arts had taught her to remain calm and wait for the opponent to waste her strength in poorly taken attacks.

She stepped aside and let her pass by, making sure that she was not hitting her.
Using her superior agility the tiny brunette stepped aside, letting Inga pass and as she did, Jenny stuck out a foot and balancing perfectly though on her stiletto heels, she chopped the blonde on the back of the neck, making her fell to the floor face-first, stunned by the blow.

Jenny backed up smiling and let her get to her feet. - Com’n bitch. Get up. I have just begun enjoying my evening. – she smirked – I am pretty sure I will get plenty of fun. -
Inga could not believe that the tiny Asian bitch could be making fool of her and she ran again against her in fury. As Inga attacked a second time Jenny grabbed her wrists, drops to the ground on her back and executed a perfect Judo toss, sending her flying across the room, rolling on the carpeted floor, grunting and groaning.

Jenny stood with her hands on her hips, grinning and not pursuing the fallen foe.
She laughed loud, taunting Inga to perform another crazy charge, dancing in front of her, her hands on her hips as she waved and shook on her stunning booted legs.
- Com’n bitch. Try again. I am ready for you. - she stood in a challenging pose, inviting the taller blonde to charge her again.

Inga shook her head, glaring at Jenny with pure hatred. - I will tear your neck cxnt. I promise you. - which only gained a malicious grin from the brunette.
- Com’n, then. I am waiting. Show me. – smiled a very confident Jenny, that looking at the first stages of the fight had become very sure to be in full control of the bout.

May be too sure and self confident. And that made her do her fatal mistake.
Inga stood up again but did not charge Jenny as she had done before, instead advanced slowly and more cautiously, trying to corner her foe on a side of the room.

Jenny walked slowly back trying to find an opening in the blonde advancing movement and when Inga moved she sent her a high karate kick, but she miscalculated the distance, probably cause of her heels and she came too short, her foot just touching the side of Inga’s head making no damage at all to the target. Instead Inga took the chance to jump on Jenny, closing the distance and grab her wrists firmly.

The brunette reacted trying to kick Inga again but being pushed back by the stronger blonde she tripped up on her stiletto heels and lost her already precarious balance.
Inga felt she was getting a chance at last, her first chance since the beginning of the fight and kept on her action, easily pushing Jenny back and sending her violently to crash against the side wall, the brunette remaining temporary breathless from the hard blow.

Inga did not allow her the time to recover from the blow. She managed to get a good grip of Jenny’s head, keeping it firmly with her left hand as she opened the right one wide and

BAAAAMMMMMMM

she slammed a powerful forearm blow into the left side of Jenny's pretty face.  
Jenny’s head flew to the right, spittle and blood sprayed from her opened mouth together with a groan of pain. Immediately Inga caught her again with a tremendous right cross.

BAAAAMMMMMMMM

Jenny was stunned from the strength of the blows. Her head was thrown to the left only to send more blood and spit around. It looked that Inga was taking the control of the fight after the initial mishap and Jenny was in difficulty matching her rival’s superior strength and size.

Inga caught her with a third, even more devastating left cross, which sent her toppling to the carpeted floor as a puppet and rolling around. Jenny looked very dazed as she could barely sit on the floor, leaning against the wall, her long booted legs wide spread, her almond shaped eyes staring blankly into nowhere, moaning from the sudden vicious attack trying to recover and suck in some air as a trickle of blood was now flowing down the corner of her mouth.

- Having some problems, bitch ? – she taunted the floored brunette as she approached her walking on her heels. – Pity that I promised not to smash that pretty face of yours, but I can find plenty of nice alternatives to make you suffer. -
Inga looked now as a predator that is chasing her pray, grabbed firmly Jenny’s ears and begins shooting knee after knee into her forehead.
This maneuver scrambled Jenny’s brains. She began hearing a ringing in her head as Inga was now fully aware of having got the advantage she was seeking.

She continued her deadly assault. It looked that Jenny had completely lost the control of the match and she had to try to set a defense now or it could be her end soon.
Few more blows like those just received and the fight could have been over for the sexy floored brunette. Inga released Jenny’s hair and delivered a hard punch right into her stomach, WOOOSSHHHHH doubling her over, followed by a fast uppercut flushing right onto the brunette’s chin.

TWACCKKKKKK  

NGHHHHPPPPPHHHHHH  

Jenny moaned and fell heavily, landing hard on her back, semi-conscious and bleeding from the mouth. Oh my God. It looked that the fight was becoming a one side beating. I was really fearing for Jenny now, as Inga seemed to have very mean intention on her. Those two women really hated each other.

Inga approached her fallen foe with a mean expression on her face, took her measure and delivers a vicious well placed knee drop that landed across the brunette’s throat.
- Take this, bitch. -
Jenny opened her mouth but nothing came out as her scream remained suffocated deep in her throat. She clutched her throat kicking savagely around and gasping for air. Surely Inga was now using her experience in wrestling that I had read in her CV was one of her favourite sports.

Jenny was clearly in great difficulty and kicked the floor to relieve the pain, unsuccessfully as Inga was towering over her, looking directly into her pain filled eyes. – I told you, bitch. You are not leaving this room on your legs tonight. Better you call for a stretcher and book a room in the nearest hospital, right now. –
she laughed loud as Jenny’s eyes grew wide with fear as she stared into Inga's merciless eyes. Jenny lay defenceless on the floor and Inga easily lifted the limp and semi-conscious brunette, hugging and squeezing her thin body, making her scream in pain then suddenly she let her fall down, driving Jenny’s pussy right over her extended knee, delivering a devastating atomic drop.

Jenny’s eyes opened wide in utter shock and her mouth took the form of a big O.                                                                                                                                  Before Jenny could react and muster any counter attack, Inga grabbed her roughly by the hair, flipped her upside down, the stiletto heels of her fashion boots pointing up to the ceiling, positioned Jenny’s head between her legs and delivered a perfectly executed piledriver, something that I had seen performed by the professional wrestlers on the TV, but I would have never expected to see live.

Jenny's head made a sickening sound as it connected with the carpeted floor, a painful loud moan came from her mouth and it looked that she had been rendered out cold. Inga moved back few steps as the camera now showed the image of Jenny’s totally unconscious body sprawled on the floor with Inga placing her foot on the back of the floored brunette and raising her arms high signalling her victory.

Then Inga picked up Jenny's unresisting body lifting her brutally from her hair, looking now as the sure winner of this second fight. I could not see how the beaten brunette could come back after the latest punishments she had suffered, hanging limp in Inga’s arms and dragged around by the victorious blonde.

Inga approached the camera and showed the destroyed brunette, keeping her standing on her jelly legs, unable to stand by herself. She let her fall again to the floor, setting her in a spread eagled position, with arms and legs wide opened, then she lifted her arms high and acting as a diva of the WWE circuit, she jumped high to execute a splash over manoeuvre.

I could not understand if it was a voluntary extreme movement of self defence, in a final flash of lucidity or merely an automatic spasm of the aching body, but right as Inga was landing on the sprawled Jenny, the brunette lifted her legs high and the blonde basically landed on the stiletto heels of Jenny’s boots, her belly and upper groin getting almost pierced by the sharp heels that penetrated deep into her soft belly and groin.

Her sickening shriek filled the entire room as she rolled away from Jenny.  
- Oh my…GWWWWOOOODDDDD…..- Inga muttered as her pussy exploded in incredible pain. Jolts of pure stinging pain irradiated from it through her nerves, reaching her brain, hitting it with the force of a heavy sledgehammer.

She had never experienced such intense pain in all her entire life. She kept on rolling, unable to understand what was happening, the pain she was feeling was the only input her brain was receiving and could register now.

The scene that I was witnessing was surreal. Both women were now on the floor.
Inga was rolling around screaming and crying, her hands pressed on her belly and pussy, trying to sooth the pain in her groin as Jenny now was slowly back on her unstable, trembling feet, staggering around like a zombie, still dazed and half conscious, needing surely some more time to recover from the previous beating.

Now I could not really guess the final result of this incredible fight.
Slowly also Inga stood up, too, tears still flowing down her cheeks, as she tried to locate her hatred foe. Jenny was now more stable on her legs, but still pretty out.

The two women walked one to the other, showing their incredible pride and will to finish the fight. Both were hurt and in great pain.
This time it was Jenny to send the first blow, a punch that indeed did not make much
damage, ending pretty weakly into Inga’s left shoulder.

She sent a second blow that looked better, targeting the blonde’s jaw, but Inga managed to avoid Jenny’s no more so fast blow, stepping aside as the brunette’s fist hit only the air and she even lost completely her already difficult balance.
Inga had got back to some strength and she managed to slip behind the Asian brunette and with incredible speed for her status, she passed her arms around the shorter brunette’s neck, closing the move in a perfectly executed choke hold.

She could feel the soft skin and found the hard throat, pressing and closing the windpipe roughly, applying all her remaining strength in that manoeuvre.
Jenny shrieked feeling that she had been blocked in the secure move of her foe and tried to lift her hands to break free, but Inga pulled hard, as she began walking back toward the wall, choking Jenny and lifting the shorter brunette off the floor, her heeled feet now dangling in front.

Inga lay with her back against the wall then turned around basically placing the trapped brunette facing the wall, stepped back and suddenly she ran in front, smashing Jenny’s body against it full force, the Asian girl’s face and breasts taking the full brunt of it.

SBANNNNNNNNNNNGG   ARGHHHHHHHHH

That had been a very clever move, dazing Jenny and cutting her breath.
Inga repeated the move, putting even more strength in it surely dazing Jenny and was on the verge to do a third time, hoping to end her foe’s resistance but with a last gasp of lucidity Jenny lifted her legs up, pointed the soles of her boots against the wall and push back, taking Inga by surprise and causing her to stagger on her stilettos, trying to stay in her feet, but failing to keep her balance and finally toppling back with a shriek.

Inga could not hold her unstable stand and the weight of the struggling brunette contributed to drive her down and finally she collapsed back, falling heavily, her back head smashing the hard floor, slightly absorbed by the carpet, but nonetheless she managed to maintain her strong grip, not allowing the Asian girl to break free and take any advantage.

For few seconds both the exhausted women remained laying on the floor, both pretty dazed, Inga for the hard blow just received in her head and Jenny for the long choke that had deprived her of air for so long. Nonetheless Inga who was laying on her back, could keep a good hold in choking Jenny, whose body was now sprawled over her, still trapped in the deadly grasp, twitching and shaking as the Asian brunette was trying to pry her hands and break the steady grip around her neck.

She slowly but methodically sneaked her fingers beneath Inga’s hands but suddenly the blonde released slightly the grip only to began jerking violently, side to side,  before closing once again her strong hands and arms around Jenny’s throat, with the brunette now spluttering saliva from the corner of her opened mouth together with gurgling sounds.

Jenny began panicking. She was feeling her head becoming light for the lack of oxygen and her movement were pretty erratic now. She kicked desperately squirming then pointed her stiletto heels on the floor, but they slid uselessly and all her desperate efforts got no result if not weaken her even more, with her legs falling finally down to the floor. Inga was laughing, the feeling of her victim’s strength fading rapidly was exciting her and she felt some wetness in her groin.

She suddenly rolled to her side, bringing Jenny down with her, to the floor till the brunette’s body came on her stomach, under hers, completely blocked and stuck, her face and breasts crashed onto the floor, pinned firmly there under the weight of the superior blonde vixen.

Inga was enjoying the feeling of the struggling brunette’s body, twitching beneath her.
She plunged her face now inside the soft mane of Jenny’s raven hair, inhaling her sweet scent, then licking lustfully the back of her neck, moving near the side of the head, the thick hair hiding completely the Asian beauty’s face.

- Go out, bitch. Stop resisting. It’s over. You are mine. – hissed the blonde vixen into Jenny’s ear, feeling the excitement of the fading brunette’s body, whose twitching was now reduced to some sporadic, weak jerks.
- I am choking you out, then I will enjoy playing with your body, cumming on your face. -

Jenny did not listen to her words, too busy trying to escape, but everything looked vane now, as she could only cough, trying to take in some air to her destroyed lungs, knowing that she was losing her strength fast now and soon she would have been off.

Still pulling Inga’s arm she pointed the pointed toes of her boots on the carpeted floor trying to push up, but managed to just barely lift her upper body, not having enough strength left, with Inga being too heavy now, the stronger blonde squeezing her neck even more in retaliation, jerking and applying more pressure on her throat and with her free hand sent one hard blow into the brunette’s kidney, then a second and a third one, stopping her futile attempt, till the helpless brunette fell down again, completely exhausted. She began to see flashing stars on the side of her field of vision then she felt as she was floating and falling into a never ending black hole. Her hands flopped to the floor remaining limp on her side, her face resting on the carpet and no more signs of fighting to get free were coming from her.

Inga smiled. She knew that it was finally over. The Asian bitch was gone, her entire body was limp showing no more sign of resistance, no more signs of life.
She had only to finish her. She kept the pressure on the neck for some more seconds to be sure that her foe was out for good then released the grip and stood up admiring her work, smirking in satisfaction. This time is was really over.
The fight had finished and Inga was the undoubted winner.  
Jenny was not coming back, laying completely unconscious on the floor done and out.

The sexy body of the Asian brunette was sprawled on the floor, face down, completely still, her arms resting along her hips, her legs stretched back, her feet slightly canted out and balancing on the toes of her boots.

Inga placed her sole of her foot on her side and kicked roughly, making Jenny’s body roll face up, her legs remaining crossed at the ankles. The Asian brunette looked like dead, her eyes were shut closed and a thick foam of saliva was flowing from the corner of her mouth, mixed with blood, with the breasts rising rhythmically the only movement that indeed showed how she was still alive.

{alt}

Inga looked down at the defeated woman, then directly into the video camera.
- I have won. I am the best. I closed the bitch’s mouth. – she smirked evilly
- Now I am giving you the final show. This bitch dared challenging me and now she is paying for it. - She bent over and easily ripped Jenny’s light shirt, pulling it off and throwing it aside, then the tiny bra came off, with the brunette’s small but perfect tits popping free, her dark nipples immediately reacting to the cool air, stiffening,

Inga then unzipped Jenny’s leather skirt and slid it off along the unconscious brunette’s legs, discarding it to the floor too, then pulled the tiny black thong off, ripping it and finally exposing the black thick bush that covered Jenny’s pussy, with the brunette left now wearing only her hold-ups stockings and leather high boots.

- Well, well, bitch. Now you are ready to perform your best role: the bitch. –
Inga smirked .
- Let’s get a better access to your love hole first, making your pussy bald. –
She grabbed a tuft of pussy hair and pulled hard and soon Jenny’s groin was completely cleaned from her hair, with the brunette so out that she did not react at all to this humiliation.
Inga took an envelope from the near table and put all the hair inside, sealing it.
- The boss will be happy to receive this souvenir of this battered Asian slut. -

Her own skirt had been ripped during the fight and she pulled it off then took off her panties, remaining with only her light white shirt on.
She walked to where Jenny was laying, standing right over her with her legs wide opened she lowered onto the unconscious brunette and grabbed her hair lifting her head up from the floor.

Then began rubbing her naked pussy over the unconscious brunette’s face
- Wake up bitch. The overtime session is starting now. – she began slapping her until the brunette opened slightly her eyes that were dazed and looked unfocused in front.
She was clearly unaware of the ordeal she was going through.
- Welcome back to the world, little bitch. –  
Jenny just groaned weakly as an answer.

Inga laid the brunette back down to the floor then she took a seat right on Jenny’s face, in a reverse face sit position, carefully placing her pussy and ass hole over the semiconscious brunette’s mouth and nose, pressing hard, completely sealing them.
From that position she had an easy access to her foe’s naked body so she began slapping Jenny’s breasts hard and pinching her dark hard nipples.

- Com’n slut, wake up. I want you to fully taste my pussy and lick it.  –
Jenny opened her eyes and realized that her face was under Inga’s ass, recognizing also the distinctive musky smell of a female cxnt. She could feel her tits slapped, burning now as Inga was enjoying pulling, twisting and stretching her nipples to the maximum, torturing her.

- Arrghhhhh……stop…..please…nooooo…please…..enough.- she tried to complain but her words came muffled under Inga that was fully enjoying having the defeated bitch at her complete mercy. She kept on slapping and pinching her tits, sending also some blows into her stomach, then her attention went to the brunette’s now bald pussy.

- I am going to make you cum hard, slut. – she hissed, bending over and starting to  play with Jenny’s love hole, inserting her fingers deep inside and pumping in and out as she rubbed the labia and the clit, fist fucking her furiously and feeling how the slut was becoming already wet.

Jenny was now moaning loud, both in protest for the lack of air and for the pleasure of the sexual stimulus she was receiving. Inga knew how to excite another woman and was now playing cleverly with Jenny’s clit, pinching and rubbing it and sending jolts of intense sexual pleasure into the brunette’s body.

Jenny was fighting desperately, she did not want to cum and get that humiliation from the blonde vixen that had beaten her but she could resist any more. No strength was left in her tamed and spent body and even her spirit had been completely destroyed.
She finally gave up and let her body fully respond to the strong waves of the orgasm mounting inside her. Her hips began moving following the rhythm of Inga’s fist fucking, always faster and faster, until she exploded.

- Oh….MY GODWWDDMMMPPPHHHH….! –

Her orgasmic scream was muffled by Inga’s ass as her entire body shook and trembled, her juices gushed from her pussy, exploding like a fountain, her groin pushing high as her booted legs kicked spasmodically the air.

- It looks that we have got an oriental earthquake and a tsunami here. -
Inga was laughing loud now, savouring her complete humiliating win over the stunning brunette. She pressed her buttocks even more, sealing completely Jenny’s mouth and nose, cutting her air supply, so smothering again the poor Asian brunette whose body was still thrashing under the multiple orgasms that kept on exploding in her groin. The twitching movements of Jenny’s face were now exciting Inga, whose pussy was been rubbed by the brunette’s nose and the blonde came too, screaming of pleasure and cumming on the fading brunette’s face.

I have to admit that I had just witnessed one of the most exciting scenes of my entire life. Inga was now screaming in her own orgasm, seated on Jenny that was still cumming, her juices spreading on her inner thighs, till she finally went off for the lack of oxygen, due to the face sitting smothering her, her sexy booted legs kicked once more then fell down to the floor with a thud.

Inga stood up, finally satisfied from having completely beaten, destroyed and humiliated the hatred Asian brunette. She looked at the video camera caressing her tits and sending kisses. – Bring on the other Asian slut, honey. I will enjoy destroying her too. -

She lowered, grabbed Jenny’s hair and lifted her head up the floor showing her to me.
The brunette’s model-like face was now a mess, covered with Inga’s shining sticky juices, mixed with the blood that still dripped from her mouth.
- Can you see her, Yuko ? – she said loud looking at the screen – that’s what happens to whoever challenge me and that’s how you will look like soon. -

Jenny had been left naked with only her stockings and boots on, spread eagled, her groin and the inner of her thighs, shining and glittering for all her cum, as her face was covered by Inga’s sticky cum too.
- Now the final touch. – Inga announced loud voice.
Oh my God. Now I was really fearing for Jenny. What else could the winning Inga have in mind for the already defeated and destroyed Asian woman ?
I found it few seconds later.

Inga picked up Jenny’s thong from the floor and roughly stuffed it into the unconscious brunette’s mouth, pushing it deep inside, then kicked her, rolling her face down, took a piece of rope from the bag she had taken with her and tied her wrists behind her back.

Another piece of rope secured Jenny’s ankles together and a third one finished the poor brunette’s final humiliation, pulling her tied limbs up, together in a tight and painful hogtie position, stretching them to the limit, arching her body so that the stiletto heels of her fashion boots were almost coming to touch the back of her head.

- Done and over. – said Inga finally satisfied. She walked to the door, opened it and exited, meeting me on the corridor, showing a wide satisfied smile on her victorious face. - You can go and collect the garbage, now. Ah, I am afraid that you need to call the cleaners. That pathetic bitch cummed everywhere. -  she stopped one second
– No, you better wait. Probably there will be more cum to wash after I have finished with the Japanese slut. Ah, this is for you. – she said handing me the white envelope that contained Jenny’s ripped off pussy hair.

She passed near Yuko that had come with me, hissing.
– You are next, bitch. Another Asian slut that I will enjoy destroying. See you later. -
I went to the board room and cut the ropes that were keeping poor Jenny in that painful position, not that the brunette could complain, being still so deeply out cold.
I lay her down with her back on the floor admiring her stunning and beaten body then I delicately cleaned her face with a wet tissue whispering to her ear.
- Sorry honey, you are beautiful, you would have been a perfect Manager, but you are out of the competition, now. –

Jenny was not interested as she kept on sleeping deeply.

--------------------

Opening the poll to decide who's winning the final bout between Inga and Yuko...

here is the link...  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34412.0/viewResults.html

..... ========================

------
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 04:18:06 PM by York »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2013, 01:09:32 AM »
it looks to me that the nobody is really interested in this story...
Probably I close it here, then...

I let the poll to end ..and we shall know just the name of the winner...more than enough

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:42:17 AM by York »

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 03:47:11 AM »
I am surprised that there were no comments about York's exciting battle between Jenny and Inga. It was hard for me to write something after my girl was so completely defeated. I do want to say that I liked that she did put up a good fight and did do some damage to the blonde before she was destroyed, but at least she went down with her boots on.

Myfordi

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 04:22:19 AM »
I loved the story!  I just want to find a way onto the hiring committee.
  ;D :)

I definitely want to read the finale.  Looks like the voting is close between Inga and Yuko.   ???

The pics are an excellent addition! ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:23:48 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 09:39:31 AM »
I am surprised that there were no comments about York's exciting battle between Jenny and Inga. It was hard for me to write something after my girl was so completely defeated. I do want to say that I liked that she did put up a good fight and did do some damage to the blonde before she was destroyed, but at least she went down with her boots on.

Myfordi

well..thank you at least I know that somebody liked it.
....so I see that "your girl" was Jenny... ;)
Unfortunately she did not have a chance against Inga..
and in my mind she might be involved again in the aftermath of the final

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »
I loved the story!  I just want to find a way onto the hiring committee.
  ;D :)

I definitely want to read the finale.  Looks like the voting is close between Inga and Yuko.   ???

The pics are an excellent addition! ;)

The finale is already in my mind....need to wait for the poll to end...
It looked that Inga was destroying Yuko too, then the Asian beauty came back, almost
closing the gap...

My point was...do I write a story - using plenty of my time - when I see that nobody is interested ?
Now that I know that at least two users are...I can do that...

FawnL

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2013, 01:42:35 PM »
York, darling....be patient.
Allow some time to the users to read the story and post their comment...
I love your stories...you know...poor Jenny was smashed....!!  ;)

You mentioned that she could be involved again in the aftermath of the final...
it sounds interesting.  ;D

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
York, you haven proven once again to be one of the finest writers on this forum (if not the finest), with this story. The graphic description of this beatdown leaves the reader breathless and bloody. Thank you for another amazing contribution to our weird little genre :) Hats off to you man...hats off

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:41 PM »
York, you haven proven once again to be one of the finest writers on this forum (if not the finest), with this story. The graphic description of this beatdown leaves the reader breathless and bloody. Thank you for another amazing contribution to our weird little genre :) Hats off to you man...hats off

thank you, mate....  ;D ;D ..but do not exaggerate... ;)

well....this can spur me to end the story, posting the final bout between Inga and Yuko, where also Jenny and Tamina were involved
again...

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 05:33:07 PM by York »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2013, 10:11:07 AM »

thank you, mate....  ;D ;D ..but do not exaggerate... ;)

well....this can spur me to end the story, posting the final bout between Inga and Yuko, where also Jenny and Tamina were involved
again...

Looking forward  to reading the conclusion...
 :)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2013, 10:16:49 AM »
Looking forward  to reading the conclusion...
 :)

..well..as I said on other posts..it is a pretty busy moment...and I had to give up a couple of other projects....
but I have this story very clear in my mind so I only need to find some spare time to "put it down to paper"..
ah...following the clear result of the poll, Yuko has been defeated and she will pay the consequences ...
but also Jenny and Tamina will get involved again, before I write the word "end" to it.... ;D

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:35:20 AM by York »

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 04:18:22 PM »
I,  as well as many others, eagerly await the conclusion of this wonderfully brutal story. Some of us like it rough! Keep up the good work. It can be rather discouraging when you don't receive feedback on a story, but realize that many here who thoroughly enjoy your stories just don't take the time to comment. They should, but they don't. Perhaps they don't understand how critical that is for a writer . Your let me just say...... Your wbrother appreciated brother

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 05:11:05 PM »
I,  as well as many others, eagerly await the conclusion of this wonderfully brutal story. Some of us like it rough! Keep up the good work. It can be rather discouraging when you don't receive feedback on a story, but realize that many here who thoroughly enjoy your stories just don't take the time to comment. They should, but they don't. Perhaps they don't understand how critical that is for a writer . Your let me just say...... Your wbrother appreciated brother

well...about the comments...when you see 2000 views and no comments you wonder if someone liked the story or not as ..ok..I know...
2000 opened it and probably read it...but if nobody left one comment, it means that nobody liked it...and you think that you only wasted your time posting it...'cos for sure I like my stories, I write them for my "personal enjoyment" and I share hoping that someone else
 is as sick as I am...making me know that I am not alone in that madness....!  ;D

Then about brutality....I always state that my stories are all pure fantasy as I hate violence and brutality in the real life, but in fiction and fantasy world I like it, probably it is my way to download my evil side....
then sometimes I don't know how far I can go as I would not like to disturb other people....
for example, now in this particular story I have some idea on Yuko....that will end KOed by Inga....and in my mind I also see Jenny back
in the fight....I would like to be bad and rough...but not sure if this can be appreciated or not...so may be I can finish the story and add a separate further ending, only for those who want to read it....