News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"YOU-the Producer?"

• 9 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"YOU-the Producer?"
« on: October 08, 2013, 01:10:20 AM »
      Imagine your favorite celebrity catfight movie scene. What is it?
       And Imagine you are the producer-how would it end? (How would you have redone it or done it right?)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: "YOU-the Producer?"
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:28:30 AM »
favorite cat fight in a move, Charlize and Teri Hatcher in "2 Days in the...". How would i i'm prove it, remove the gun and let them continue till one was KOed... which would have probably have been Teri... although, i have no problem imagining Charlize losing a fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwRlSxS2azA
Wow, yes, that's what a fight looks like, none of that silly tit squeeze business! Yes, the gun spoils the fun, it looked like Teri should have been thrashed badly in the end to me.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 08:42:31 AM »
Would have been so hot without the gun--Charlize's character presumably knew how to kill with her bare hands--so disappointing she went for the easy way out.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 03:31:35 PM »
Don't know which it is , but I have seen a lot where it was indeed ruined in the end with someone no involved using a damn gun
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 06:11:02 PM »
  ALWAYS Seems to be a stupid block ending to a good catfight scene. (Fight gets interrupted; camera cuts away; Directors/Producers must have a book they read entitled "100 Creative Ways to Kill The Best Catfight Scenes?)
   2 Days in Valley is example. Great catfight-I'm usually for the brunette but wanted Charlize to work Terri over in close sexy combat; use her sexy legs, pull Terri's hair and at least strip her halfway-ideally topless....(and then reveret to the dumbass gun ending?)
   BACK TO YOU the Producer topic......REMEMBER You're in Total Control (You're the Producer-How woudl YOU end your favorite catfight movie scene?  (And yes it can have a sexy erotic ending?!)
       Thanks Everybody....

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 06:28:48 PM »
Don't know which it is , but I have seen a lot where it was indeed ruined in the end with someone no involved using a damn gun
wasn't it charlize's character that fired the shot?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »
Checkout K&Gs tmnt pg to see how the fight between Theron and Hatcher would(or could) of gone down.

Offline rappin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 12:58:43 AM »
My favorite cf scene is the one from Relic Hunter where Sable takes on Tia.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 05:15:06 AM »
Sable vs Stephanie McMahon on YouTube is the best luxury box catfight ever...

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 04:34:22 PM »
Ahhhhh Sable-that drop dead gorgeous blonde wrestler....curses to the guy who forced her name change and hassled her....the scene with Tia (i think it was over a mummy or something....gold?) The sexy top Sable wore just should have come off in the end. Could have been a truly leggy, wrestling down and dirty fight....would have had Sable lost just to see some lovely tits.....
    Haven't seen the McMahon Sable fight but will look it up.
About the Charlize Hatcher fight. Those two make for such good rivals; Charlizes sexy "peaches" can't be beat; Terri's should be exposed. and as all nice ripe fruit....firmly inspected, squeezed-for any noticiable "bumps." The two spanking each others lovely asses or trying to suffocate each other with their delicious pouty lips-well what a way for them to go....(and us to cum)