News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marilyn Monroe vs Jackie Kennedy

• 2 Replies

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: Marilyn Monroe vs Jackie Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:30:55 AM »
The only one that I would like to see Marilyn fight is Bettie Page. Same height, same weight and same build.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Marilyn Monroe vs Jackie Kennedy
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:40:55 PM »
Another dated classic ! JT would love this. The buxom brazen , showgirl , tough as nails versus the sophisticated , classy socialite. Make no mistake both are tough and both look like they would enter a NHB catfight. Jackie spent a lifetime evading photographers who wanted to photograph her in the nude , and many catty women who were jealous of her and would love to have nude and crying for mercy. Marilyn got what she wanted. I imagine both meeting in a country house MM in a flouncy skirt and a skimpy top ( prefer her topless ) boobs bouncing and J , Topless in figure hugging jeans ,reclining on a garden chair. In walks MM and says ,"My My madame snooty ,dressed like a trollop you are " J stands up ,eyes blazing " shut up you overstuffed milch cow " MM smiles and slaps J. J is shocked and furious , she jumps on MM and both roll on the grass , and MM looses her skirt and is naked as she is not wearing any innerwear. MM lunges at J and removes her Jeans. Both are beyond caring and a furious struggle for supremacy begins , with biting , scratching , pinching and trash talk.   What a fight that would be ! Who will win ? Very close , may be J with a school girl pin ,sitting on MM's boobs and slapping her into submission or MM overpowering J and carrying her OTS into a bedroom and.......both pleasing options.

Nice scenario.