News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story request-ex-wife new girlfriend

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story request-ex-wife new girlfriend
« on: October 20, 2013, 10:40:30 PM »

my ex wife diane is crazy wild bitch. I seen her beat up many woman and men also. I married her because how beautiful she is, big mistake. She hit me on head with a frying pan and i got 130 stitches. she hit me in the face knocked out two of my front teeth. I left her and didn't hear from her in a few years. diane is small, 5'1", 120lbs, 34C-22-34, red hair. two year ago I move in with cindy, big  5'7", 165lbs, 36DD-27-36, dark blond hair. cindy has an exposive temper and really strong Cindy talk about long time what bitch diane is. cindy say sit on diane and diane be too week and blood to fight more. i see your fights and picture ex-wife show up at house to fight cindy. i love violence anger both woman just like mine cindy diane beat bloody until only one has fight left. i make belive woman from you fight is one diane one other cindy. i love way loser force to winner. Please you write me story tell me which will win and lose and how humliate loser by winner.
mario

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Story request-ex-wife new girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »

Diane

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:43:12 PM »

Cindy

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 12:10:38 AM »

Wife punched the little red head bloody and then makes her into her slave.