News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Your Dream Fight

• 17 Replies

Offline ragingfreak

Your Dream Fight
« on: December 14, 2013, 03:04:49 PM »
Which Celebrity would you most like to have an fight with? Why that Celebrity ? What kind of fight would you love to have with that person?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:35:02 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline GR

Re: Your Dream Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:54:07 AM »
Woman: Lindsay Lohan.  I had a major crush on her before she started drugging it up, so if I could fight her before that, then it would be super.  If it's modern time Lohan, she would be a lot easier to wreck up.  I would want to wrestle her in either case, grappling or freestyle.

Man: Justin Bieber, fistfight, no shirt.  Who doesn't want to beat the snot out of this guy? 

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 02:35:20 AM »
That's a hard one, as I a few I would like to take on.  I guess, to name one I would like to fight and kick the crap of is Lindsay Lohan's mother.  Would really like to smack that bitch.

I like the way you're talking!!! She needs smacked for sure.. Speed

Offline GR

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:02:10 PM »
That's a hard one, as I a few I would like to take on.  I guess, to name one I would like to fight and kick the crap of is Lindsay Lohan's mother.  Would really like to smack that bitch.

Maybe we could have a tag team match, me and you vs Lohan and her mother?

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 11:03:16 AM »
Right now I think my dream scenario would be a mixed sexfight with Anna Kendrick.  I'd say Kristen Bell or Hayden Panettierre after that as I just like the shorties.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:03:46 AM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Homewrecker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »
Either Alyssa Milano or Jennifer Love Hewitt

Offline Rachel the Catfighter

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »
wow good question ... I have a few celebs on my dream list, but tops on my list right now is Kat Dennings, her character on her TV show annoys me so much plus she matches up with me in the chest department ;)  I would love to have a hair pulling, body clawing, breast mauling catfight with her.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
Amen to Julie Bowen

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 12:01:29 PM »
wow good question ... I have a few celebs on my dream list, but tops on my list right now is Kat Dennings, her character on her TV show annoys me so much plus she matches up with me in the chest department ;)  I would love to have a hair pulling, body clawing, breast mauling catfight with her.

Perfect match up.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
Me and JWoww
She's 5'7, 130lbs, I'm 5'6 125lbs....
Good match up and I think a good fight, but you got this.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 07:29:03 PM »
a mixed gauntlet match with me vs Jenny Poussin , Taya Parker , Denise Milani , Bianca Holland , Priya Rai , Brandy Dahl , Got Gisele , Lucy Pinder , Angela Sommers , & Tina Marie Desaro in no particular order & me having 3 minutes of fun with each of them before pinning them for the 1-2-3 , pinning all 10 1 by 1 for the win .

Few girls are interchangeable as I am sure there are some I am leaving out & would add to this dream gauntlet if possible
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:31:12 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
used to be ami cusak from survivors 9 & 16,but maybe shes too big,so now megyn price from rules of engagement & kaley cuoco
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline Leanna Owns You

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
Me vs Nadya Suleman (aka Octomom) in a sexfight ha ha!!  ;D She's such a stupid bitch, I'd love to fuckfight her and destroy that pussy for good :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:48:52 AM by Leanna Owns You »
I lick, I grind, I suck, I pound - you name it I'll finish ya!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 07:52:42 AM »
Lindsay Hayward, the wrestling giantess! I'd want it to be wrestling only in its real sense, no punching, slapping or anything. I've done some hired sessions with female wrestlers before and would just like to find out if she's really as tough as she says or seems. She's eight inches taller than me and has nearly twice my weight but seems not fat at all! I tweeted her on Christmas and she replied, she comes across as a really nice person, and a session with her I imagine would really be fun and enjoyable. She's so out of this world physically, with every other woman looking like a child next to her, but it would be great to get to know her in person and have a tumble with her!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2013, 06:08:23 AM »

And, with absolutely NO hesitation, my vote would go to Rachel - for a quick and convincing victory!

GG