News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

the first f.c.f holiday party

• 51 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: the first f.c.f holiday party
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 12:05:44 AM »
*straggles into the party and slides up the bar...midnight and beyond is getting to be a bit much for me...I look up at Pete the bartender* "Pete, I need something that'll settle my tummy right now. You wouldn't happen to have a vanilla milkshake around or maybe some soft serve ice cream?"  I hear wild screeching and all it does is make me blink as I try and focus. I wonder if Sadie or Karly or Michelle have made it yet. Then i see Sadie and Karly getting into it.* "Yep, party's started already"
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 02:02:31 AM »
"Gee...can't even get noticed when I steal a milkshake!"

LOL

"I think I have another party to go to"

*heads out to the parking lot...hands my parking ticket to the zit-faced attendant...and waits as he drives and and slams on the brakes to my Range Rover,...watching as it does a half a donut!!!*

*hands the punk a brand new crisp $100 bill...gets in...and floors it.....the red car flying out of the parking lot!!....tires squealing!!......checking my watch for the time*

*I hear a loud POP!!!!....feeling the car bouncing and bucking erratically!!....slamming on the brakes!!....I get out of the car and notice a flat tire on the driver's side front...getting on my Iphone...I call the auto club and decide...what the hell.....I need another drink.....and walk back up and into the building.....taking a seat at the bar*

"Pete...I need another GleneLivet18 on the rocks!"

"Thanks!"

Pete glad to see Michelle come back in out of the snowy weather... After getting her drink.. Feel free to get her a jello shot or milkshake my treat!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 02:05:38 AM »
Can see Lexi is busy right now with sadiewrestles, so take my chance and gain entry with my contraband ticket. I wave it in her face as she is fighting off sadie!

Ivy....  Pete has some jello shots ready to go.. Feel free to have one..  Then maybe say hello to Michelle or Karly.. Just be careful.. They both can be very Katty!!

Set up another shake for Sadie...  Hope this will NOT end up on her or sexy Lexi.... Last one hit the floor...  Sadie and Lexi can choose their fave flavor of jello shots also.

Karly.....  Hmmmm resolution......  To find someone special RL .. While still always trying to leave me buddies here. Smiling, happy, and purring!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 02:15:03 AM »
CANDY123   CANDY 123     

ANYONE seen here at the party here??  Hope she knows... since several of the wonderful ladies had already R S V P'd to be here..

She is my special add one guest.. if she makes it.. Pete let her have anything she wants from the bar, snacks or drinks..

THAT said.. What happened to that lovely Kellie think it was. Helped start things off??  Hope nothing was wrong with the popcorn!

Mandy... get your jello shot!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 09:08:53 PM »
I groan out   catchng the hard punch to my ribs,,pulling my hands from  sadies  hair  claiming some strands
as I back away...I see the smirk on her face  as she begins to walk away..i  throw out m right leg hoping to trip her
.then turn my attention to this new girl    and mandy
the prez tramp

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2014, 12:33:11 AM »
I grin at Sadie as she yells at me, lifting up my milkshake glass as a salute. I wince as she slams a fist into Lexi and I sit back on the barstool so I'm leaning against the bar, long legs folded so my feet hit the footrest.   Damn this milkshake is good and just what I needed. I keep an eye on Sadie as she matriculates around a growing knot of females.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2014, 12:46:38 AM »
*I place a long stem rose between my teeth.....grab Red's hand and whisper........"Ready to Tango?"....*
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2014, 01:32:04 AM »
*quickly adding my name in red crayon with a little santa hat over the s in Starbear* 

Count me in :) Woooohoooo!

Give me a Red's Apple with some fireball whiskey, please Pete :)

While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2014, 02:15:17 AM »
*I take the rose from my teeth and drop it into my half empty drink...stem first...and hand it to Pete*

Good night Pete.......thanks......gotta go
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2014, 07:00:01 AM »
*I take the rose from my teeth and drop it into my half empty drink...stem first...and hand it to Pete*

Good night Pete.......thanks......gotta go

Wowww not easy to believe... someone passed up a chance to have Michelle to themselves on the dance floor....  If you happen to look back...
A slow dance all yours Michelle !!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »
The one shoulder dress and  heels is  catching the attention I knew they  would.  Going back to the bar sits down next to Mr Pern, glad you could make it  John.   I hear a slight commotion and  its Michelle  returning,  gosh I hope the parking attendant did'ent tell  her I paid him to  mess with her tire.  Sadie & Lexi commotion  grabs my attention but soon they separate.  Storm's here,  waves to him  wondering if he will come over this way.  So far everything is going as planned, now I have to  decide  which bitch   goes home tonight  sorry that I got in her face.   Lovely party. 

See Mandy eyeing ladies to maybe tussle with.....  Wonder if she has met Ivy??
I thank Pete for the fresh batch of Jello shots...
Rushing a few over, passing them along to Mandy, Lexibabe, Sadie, and Ivy.

I leave a marker, for a drink for Michelle if she slips back in..

Hmmm wonder if jello shots go good with cream? Will have to take some over to Karly...

HEY anyone seen Kelly_cat??  Was starting to like that lady..

STARBEAR!!!  Ohh yeahhhh Lotta wonderful ladies making the event.. GREAT JOB LEXI!!  As Usual..

Have to make sure Starbear gets some snacks and jello shots!! BEARLY made it yet she is HERE!!

Candy123

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2014, 08:44:07 AM »
I am sitting at home not doing much at all. I am watching a National Lampoons movie, Vegas Vacation. It is the weakest of the National Lampoons series in my opinion but still funny in some parts. I am sitting at home when I hear my mobile phone buzz. I got a text message.

Storm: Come to the party Candy123. I want you here. Starbear, Lexi, Michelle and Karly are all here. Free food and drinks and jello shots. You are my plus one.

I jump to my feet the moment I see that Starbear is at the party. If I had known Starbear has signed up for the party then I might've shown an interest. I can't go as I am dressed as I would show up pretty well.....Nekkid......hehehe. I will have to go and get dressed up so  run to my wardrobe and pick out a dress which I think will make Starbear take notice.

I catch a cab to the site of the party.

Storm is waiting for me outside the party room. He sees the cab of which I am in pulls up. Like a true gentleman, he opens the door and helps me out of the cab. I do a little twirl for him whcich I can see he likes. I smile to him and give him a kiss.

Storm: Starbear is inside.

I walk inside the room where the party is being held.

(Picture is not me.)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:12 PM »
wellll...Sadie escaped one of her thrashings..but I suspect   that karly has something for her  and no its not anything  shiney...well it could be a blackeye..right  karly???

I turn bumping into this new girl  ivy...pete did you check her  i.d.  she looks about  12 :P

the final two days of the party   hope that everyone is having a good time
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 08:20:55 PM »
the slap catches me  by surprise  causing me to gasp....my cheek stinging....
a hush falls over the room as we glare..i don't usually beat up children
but  girls like this...and Sadie and sometimes mandy :P makes it difficult not to

no problem at all girl  swinging a left slap back at you
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 04:22:24 AM »
I smile as my slap  sounds with a loud smack....let that be a lesson to you I begin
but she isent backing down like I thought..ivy gets right back in my face.
nose to nose foreheads rubing  we trash talk.

then uugh I gasp.catching a hrad punch to my ribs.gasping  coughing I take a step back to catch my breath
so she relly wants to fight...I step closer grabing her hair pulling the  young bitch closer
lifting my right knee,once twice..into her baby fat tummy :P yt
the prez tramp