News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ronda Roussy vs. Miesha Tate

• 30 Replies

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Ronda Roussy vs. Miesha Tate
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
While I agree with "Sonny" (rdskin9) who said "...I dont think Rousey would agree to being face down, ass up w/a big dildo up her cxnt if she lost her title" I can (literally) imagine from what little I've read, that Rousey WOULD agree to wield "a big dildo" if she successfully defended her title...especially against that cute (straight) Meisha Tate!

"You can't swing a dead cat at a bridal shower without hitting a straight chick who's slept with another woman, who's thought about it, or who's ready to make the move as soon as someone breaks out the booze." quoted from: The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 07:55:36 PM »
if Meisha's walk-in had been in this outfit the fight would
have never happened, she wouldn't have made it to the cage.
holy shit!,  fights with stakes, ppv worth buying. what would her
music be? na na na come on! whips and chains
http://youtu.be/93Kvweo2UK8

http://www.cagepotato.com/12-hottest-women-mma/

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 10:16:34 PM »
I like the idea of allowing hair pulling !  ;D  I'm not sure what the rules are in this sport...but if it were more like nhb catfighting , it would a lot more popular...you wanna increase the popularity of the sport..bring in more sexuality, in all aspects, the wardrobes, the pre match stuff, (ie: trash talk, etc)..let 'em grab tits and crotches, open the rules up ! I'd watch or even pay for the fights if they were more like Ultimate Surrender or Academy Wrestling....but somehow I dont think Rousey would agree to being face down, ass up w/a big dildo up her cxnt if she lost her title  ;D

It was once something like that. MMA + pulling hair. This is good. I remember that the two ladies represented martial arts. The blonde was probably the boxer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-j2PRJIMDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSlKb-hJyH4
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline krizanti

• I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 12:58:47 AM »
did anyone see the whole rousey/tate fight ? I wonder if there were any cxnt kicks (accidental ..of course  ;D)...if you've got any clips of mma battles where this happens..either accidentally or on purpose...please post  ;D

Yes, I saw the whole fight. Sorry, there were no cxnt kicks. I loved the reverse triangle at the end of round two. Ronda wants to fight Holly Holms who is a newcomer to MMA a champion boxer. Man...(to me) she is the hottest, drop dead gorgeous fighting chick in the world!

http://sweatforit.com/fit-girls/holly-holm-mma-newcomer-and-champion-boxer/

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 02:53:33 PM »
Hairpulling is technically allowed. It's just that the girls tie up their hair in tight braids.  It's braids that shouldn't be allowed.

Cool that Ronda wants to fight Holly.  I think she gets the whole sex appeal thing.

Offline krizanti

• I love catfights!
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 05:38:50 PM »
Hairpulling is technically allowed. It's just that the girls tie up their hair in tight braids.  It's braids that shouldn't be allowed.

When the UFC was founded in 1993 by Rorion Gracie and Art Davie the only illegal moves were (as far as I remember) biting, eye gauging, fish hooking...furthermore, there were no point system, no judges, no rounds and no time limit. Rorion wanted it to be as close to a real fight situation as possible. The way it was, it could not be sanctioned and therefore was illegal in many states. After Zuffa, LLC bought it, they implemented many rules, regulations and had it sanctioned by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board.

Hair pulling and any kind of groin attacks are among the illegal moves.

Here is the link to a complete list of UFC rules and regulations http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:52:05 PM by krizanti »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 10:32:11 PM »
Interesting--but why the ubiquitous hair-braiding?   It makes most of the girls less attractive, and looks like it hinders head movement when in the guard.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Technically speaking after all the roids Cyborg isn't female
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 01:56:24 AM »
IMO, currently the only woman who may be able to beat Ronda is Chris Cyborg.

Offline krizanti

• I love catfights!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 02:52:22 AM »
Interesting--but why the ubiquitous hair-braiding?   It makes most of the girls less attractive, and looks like it hinders head movement when in the guard.

Hair can get in the way, cover their faces, impair their vision. It seems like hair-braiding is the best way to keep the long hair together. I guess, when they fight they don't care how they look to men any more than male MMA fighters care how they look to women.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
if Meisha's walk-in had been in this outfit the fight would
have never happened, she wouldn't have made it to the cage.
holy shit!,  fights with stakes, ppv worth buying. what would her
music be? na na na come on! whips and chains
http://youtu.be/93Kvweo2UK8

http://www.cagepotato.com/12-hottest-women-mma/

Offline ddolly

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »
NHB anything goes, I'd like Cat Zingano's chances to beat them all

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2014, 07:01:44 PM »
In NHB, Rousey would put anyone in a wheelchair.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
IMO, currently the only woman who may be able to beat Ronda is Chris Cyborg.

She's more likely to be admitted into an MMA match as a male, and I'm not just saying that because you can stick her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.  I'd love to see the women wrestle in their weigh-in outfits.  Felice Herrig has the right idea with her sexy outfits.  I find some of the ground positions very sexy but I completely agree with  broken bones and bloody noses being a turn-off.  One more thing:  I can guarantee everyone that if the women's MMA matches started containing more things/match content FvsF fans love to see, it would take off just like women's tennis.

Offline Smokey

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 10:44:28 AM »
Honestly, I think you're wasting your time if you're wishing for women's MMA to get sexy for the audience that places like, say, Double Trouble cater to. It's a combat sport, not scripted boner bait. Any sex appeal we find is purely icing on the cake, nothing more.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 04:36:11 PM »
....except that butchiness is discouraged by not giving them a title bout....you can be out like Liz Caramouche, but you better be feminine about it