News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Michelle Trachtenberg vs Ashley Tisdale

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Michelle Trachtenberg vs Ashley Tisdale
« on: January 21, 2014, 09:29:47 PM »
Michelle and Ashley have been engaged in quite a war of words lately, with each beauty insisting she possesses the finest derrière among all of the celebrity catfighters.  To finally settle this dispute, they'll battle in an apartment catfight, with the stipulation that the only way to win is to facesit your opponent out.  Oh, and for the winner there's an added bonus...she gets to spank her beaten rival.  ;)

{alt}
Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}
Ashley Tisdale

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Michelle Trachtenberg vs Ashley Tisdale
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 02:20:51 PM »
I think this would be a great fight. I prefer having stats to base my decision on, but short of that, I voted for Michelle in a nasty fight.

I would love to see these two going at it over me, but then, who wouldn't? lol.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 02:43:44 PM »
Michele

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »
I think Michelle would win easy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 04:09:13 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 04:36:21 PM »
I voted for Michelle to win the facesit, but I would also like to see her phat ass spanked.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977