News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Tussling Club Signup Thread

• 15 Replies

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
FCF Tussling Club Signup Thread
« on: January 23, 2014, 02:49:55 AM »
Ok so this is a thread for everyone who's interested in the Tussling Club to put your name and what styles of matches you like best. We're hoping to get things lined up for some tournaments soon and like Michelle and Mary said this is a great way to kind of simplify things. If you want to do tag team matches please say so as well and if we get enough interest we'll try to set up a tag tournament. Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy this little setup

Ami (lilfightingcutie2) I like to do prostyle, catfights and submission wrestling. I don't mind doing erotic matches with the right person. I enjoy detail in my matches but it doesn't have to be a lot of detail. My gf Sarah (sarahpixiewrestle) and I are interested in tag matches as well. Please feel free to leave me a message if you're interested in chatting or tussling. Thanks!!

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
Re: FCF Tussling Club Signup Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »
I'm Gaelle, 5'6" 122 lbs.  I am into apartment wrestling, erotic wrestling and pro.  Sub wrestling is ok too.  Tag team as well but I know by experience it's very hard to gather 4 wrestlers during enough time so...
I like being realistic and rarely fight women over 140 lbs.
To be honest my main problem is time. I usually do my matches in two or three sessions..it seems impossible to give two or three hours in a row for a single match.
Lady Gaelle

Offline ~Ashley~

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 12:55:28 AM »
I'm Ashley.  I like submission wrestling with a blend of pro and erotic for fun.  I like building rivalries with girls that are polite and nice and that I have common interests with.  Size isn't that big of a deal to me as long as I have a chance.....if you can compete in the Olympics for weightlifting, we're probably not a match as I am 5'2'' 104lbs. 
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 05:43:14 AM »
I'm Mari, 5'2" 100-105 lbs!!!!!  I love prostyle in a ring with some erotic mixed in!!!!  I do tag 2 and 3 women tag, might do handicap teaming up with Carmen against a big girl!!!!

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »
5'4 130, submission wrestling with a wide range of rules from mild to wild, some would call it catwrestling :)

I tend to prefer a home setting or mats as opposed to a ring unless its a tag match which i adore.

Boxing is a treat, offering its own rush
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 07:38:25 PM »
Carmen 5'4" 115 lb Latina ball of fire.  I do pro style in a ring, mainly do tag team matches either teaming with Eva or Mari-Angelina, part of the 3Sexy4U stable.  I will do some erotic nude wrestling in the ring as well, nothing hotter than being naked during some lift and carry pro moves  :D
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline rhondaskickasswrestling

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 05:20:24 PM »
i do submission, pro style, mma style... like rough matches for the most part

who is going to get their ass kicked? me or you?
think i can kick your ass?  i think so ;)

Offline NatashaQ

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 01:12:13 AM »
Tasha (NatashaQ88) 5-4 about 114 lbs

I like submission wrestling, pro, and catfights, usually a combination of the three. I also like doing messy especially oil.   I can do detailed posts or fast/quick post matches, both have their appeal.  Me and Ashley are a new tag team, looking for opponents there, too.  I also think tag matches need to be more towards fast-pace as you have to keep both teams interested and not everyone has 2+ hours.

I really like taking on other girls my size, in fact I think having tournaments or leagues for weight classes here would be a cool idea.  But I have taken on larger oppoents and even won some of them.  :P

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »
Ladies.. nice seeing the turn out for this so far ....  Good luck with the sign ups.. Hope this works out well for you!!

Storm

Offline MariaB

• The Beautiful Brazilian
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »
Well im Maria, 5'6" 130lbs (the weight may change during the tome of the season) For the most part, I LOVE Pro Wrestling and Pin Wrestling! But I do like other stuff like Submission Grapping, Apartment Wrestling, NHB, Test of Strengh, Smother Matches and some "special matches". Those are the ones that I know so far but if someone persuades me well to try a newer style then I will give it a go! I am also willing to do tag team matches! I am detailed, descriptive and fun (the main three things!) I am a human being and I know everyone has faults sometimes (or always) with their posts. Hell, some here dont speak english! But I think at least maybe more than 4 or 5. I think that is enough. But I only care about the quality of the match mostly and how fun it is, so don't worry if you can't write a post the size of one page of a book!

Lets go have some fun, girls!
Eu venho em paz......Você deixar em pedaços!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 05:30:03 PM »
OMG!! I sooooooo wish i had a bit more time for this! Awesome idea Ami! I think you and Tasha will TOTALLY come out on top!

SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!!

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 12:40:51 AM »
My name is the Stephanie, but please feel free to call me Steph. My nickname for wrestling is the Starbear. I love pro style wrestling and don't mind a little nhb or rule bending in a match. I have a huge love for kickboxing having been trained in martial arts over 17 yrs of my life. I am 5'7" 134lbs.  I also do apt style wrestling and catty wrestling, but will prefer to pin you than make you tap.  Yes, I do love the ring more than a house or mats, but if you are the right person I connect with, I will have fun either way. I dont mind a little erotic, but lets talk about it first, alright?
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 12:41:26 AM »
OMG!! I sooooooo wish i had a bit more time for this! Awesome idea Ami! I think you and Tasha will TOTALLY come out on top!

SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!!

I see someone doesn't want to throw her name into the contest :P
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline sugarandsparklez

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 03:28:54 PM »
Hannah Ellie here. I must say I am not too interested in tournaments because I much prefer to pick my own opponents so I know we mesh well. 5ft7 and a half, 124lbs 34a/b 24 36.

I am into very descriptive submission, apartment, smother, nhb and bondage matches. It can be in a ring, apartment, mats, outside, a basement, anything that fits the scenario, I have even done cage and pit matches.

Anything fun and creative that I havent heard of is always welcome as well. I will have a lot more time over the next month so please feel free to send me a message and sort something out. I like to think Im polite and open minded!

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2014, 01:54:09 AM »
I'm Rachel, 5'5, 185ish lbs, 34b 30 44, size 8 1/2 feet. :) I love love love pro style, sometimes with eroticism.
-Rach