News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who should face Billie Faiers in a titfight?

• 24 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Who should face Billie Faiers in a titfight?
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:56:33 AM »
Famous for the British reality show "The only way to Essex" and weighing her massive boobs on a scale,  Billie won her first titfight and was now happily looking for another pair of tits to crush.  Billie was also looking for a real strong pair of tits that would dominate hers of at least defeat her.

So, whom should it be?

Who should Billie crush?
Who should crush Billie?

{alt}
{alt}

http://youtu.be/Kl9XxrZLHx0
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:58:39 AM by Mike82 »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Who should face Billie Faiers in a titfight?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:34:34 AM »
Marina Diamandis would be a genuine challenge for her. She's a 28G, which means she's got a small, really small upper body (28) and huge boobs to which Billie's tits are hardly a threat.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:18:01 AM »
Not sure where the photo set for this video is, but good god Sophie Reade looks like she'd give Billie a real tough fight:

http://www.index.hr/mobile/clanak.aspx?category=vijesti&id=640005

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 05:41:36 AM »
Francoise Boufhal might be a serious challenge for Billie.  Her breasts measure a whopping 28H!

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 06:05:11 AM by Mike82 »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 06:46:34 AM »
WOW! I've just pic googled Francoise, she's so beautiful, and then those boobs, they're out of this world. I think she'd manage Billie!
Sophie Reade poses in C cup bras to make herself look bigger which to me looks slightly silly though.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 07:24:33 AM »
WOW! I've just pic googled Francoise, she's so beautiful, and then those boobs, they're out of this world. I think she'd manage Billie!
Sophie Reade poses in C cup bras to make herself look bigger which to me looks slightly silly though.

Manage?  You mean dominate right?  I could imagine them titbox in an empty gym, late at night with no one around, so all you hear Are moans, grunts, and vicious titslaps.  At about five minutes of back and forth, Billie is backed up against the turnbuckle and then you hear moans and heavy breathing and a voice cry out in pain.  Francoise know has Billie in a bear hug, determined to crudh her tits.

Offline Caitlin

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 08:29:27 AM »
Stacey Poole or Joey Fisher

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 09:25:35 AM »

Manage?  You mean dominate right?  I could imagine them titbox in an empty gym, late at night with no one around, so all you hear Are moans, grunts, and vicious titslaps.  At about five minutes of back and forth, Billie is backed up against the turnbuckle and then you hear moans and heavy breathing and a voice cry out in pain.  Francoise know has Billie in a bear hug, determined to crudh her tits.
would Francoise need a whole five minutes for that? I can imagine her finishing her a lot quicker than that- she'd completely defeat Billie in no time, but maybe the best part is how she enjoys herself making the poor thing cry and nearly pass out while teasing and torturing her.

Offline nyanderson

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 09:38:30 AM »
Lucy Pinder of course~

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 09:54:35 AM »

would Francoise need a whole five minutes for that? I can imagine her finishing her a lot quicker than that- she'd completely defeat Billie in no time, but maybe the best part is how she enjoys herself making the poor thing cry and nearly pass out while teasing and torturing her.

Yeah, Francoise would toy with Billie for most of that time.  She would stand there with her tits out daring Billie to give it her best shot.  Billie swings wildly but Francoise laughs as her tits are barely even moved.  Billie keeps titslaping her but to no avail.  Billie's hits harder and harder but her tits are reddening up, her tits aching just titboxing Francoise,  she was breaking her tits off of Francoise MASSIVE mounds.  Seeing how Billie was getting exhausted, francoise slammed her tits up against Billie's.  SMACK!  Billie staggers back and scres in pain.  Everytime after that, when Francoise titslaps Billie, poor Billie gets knocked down and gets back up just to get knocked gown again until the point Billie gives up, in which case Francoise gets on top of her and lowers her humoungous tits on Billie's.

"Gah!  Guh!  Ugh!" Billie cries out.

"What's wrong luv?  I'm just wresting my tits on yours."  

With that, Francoise pressed her tits up against Billie's tits and Billie's smashed up titties were completely flattened and engulfed by Francoise's giant tits.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 10:11:30 AM »
Lucy Pinder of course~

What would Lucy do to Billie?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 12:38:06 PM »
I find Katy's quite impressive, she should have a go standing up to her.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:38:41 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 01:20:37 PM »
I find Katy's quite impressive, she should have a go standing up to her.

Sure, but she'd get her tits smashed in real badly.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 02:44:25 PM »
Comparison of Sophie Reade andBillie Faiers:

{alt}{alt}

Unlike Billie, Sophie has a tough time keeping her tots in her top.  Sophie May just be wearing a small bra, but still damned impressive.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 02:24:03 AM »
She should crush Helen Flanagan after Helen claimed that she had the "best boobs ever" crush the cocky bitch