News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katy Perry vs Model Abbi Secraa

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry vs Model Abbi Secraa
« on: February 26, 2014, 01:06:33 AM »
Model Abbi Secraa, known for topless modelling, is appalled at Katy Perry having defeated the woman with the world's largest breasts, Norma Stitz, in a NHB wrestling and fist fight. Taking her fellow model's side, she challenges Katy to a wrestling match in a hotel's private gym. Katy accepts, and soon the two women meet. They agree to fight topless, only dressed in their short skirts.
When Abbi suddenly stands in front of Katy bare breasted with her incredible boobs swinging from side to side Katy gasps, puts her hands on her hips, only uttering a mesmerised 'Oh...my...gaaawd!'
Katy was convinced that after Norma Stitz she was never to be confronted again with anything as bizarre - but now, gazing at Abbi's mountainous tits, she realises at one glance that they're almost four times as big as hers.
Used to being described as the 'big boobed pop princess', she feels frustrated now, and the thought drifts through her head, '...a D cup size is really relative - SHIT!'
Abbi grins at her, 'You should hold on tight to your little girlies, they might run away being so scared of my two ladies!'
Katy gives herself unimpressed and says challengingly, 'Tell me one real reason why I should be scared of anything, looking at you hopeless heap of disgusting fat!'
BANG! - before Katy has a chance to realise what's coming Abbi slaps her face so hard the sting of it sends a flash of pain through her head. Quick to respond, Katy slaps her back, so hard that Abbi staggers backwards and nearly loses her balance.
'I think,' suggests Katy, 'you and me should have an arm wrestling match before we take it onto the mat, then you get a taste of what's waiting for you, bitch!'
Abbi rubs her aching face, glares at Katy, and replies, 'Agreed, you nasty cheap whore!'
She steps up close to Katy, cups the underside of her gigantic M cup breasts with both hands and let's them come slamming down on Katy's 'little' D cup boobs.
'Ouuuugh!' Katy exclaims in pain and staggers back. Frustrated anger rising in her, she draws her arm back and punches Abbi's left boob hard.
'Aaaaaah!' - Abbi puts both hands on her enormous tit which now hurts as if having been hit with a hammer.
'You'll pay for that, you bitch,' she shouts, tears of pain welling in her eyes.
'I don't think so, you're not worth a cent, fat whore!' Katy laughs.
'Enough of this, let's settle it like two grown ups - with arm wrestling and wrestling!' Abbi demands.
'Im ready when you are,' Katy replies, glaring at her opponent...

Abbi Secraa: 29 years, 5'4", weight unknown, cup size M

Katy Perry:   29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup size D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:35:40 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry vs Model Abbi Secraa
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 01:12:38 AM »
Above: Katy Perry

Below: Abbi Secraa
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:16:28 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 01:17:25 AM »
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:22:01 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 01:22:46 AM »
Below: Abbi Secraa
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 01:27:05 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Holmeboy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 10:27:31 AM »
Goddess Katy Perry all the way on this one!
Fun, fun, fun!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 11:30:21 AM »
You find the best pics of Katy.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 02:55:16 AM »
So, that was party time - Katy is exactly 10 times better looking than the huge boob girl, she bends her arms over like rubber, and then beats the shit out of her. LOL
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:13:34 AM by herboyfriend »