News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Format for next WBACCF card

• 10 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Format for next WBACCF card
« on: February 28, 2014, 04:48:02 PM »
So my next story is nearly finished and after that I'll get to work on the next WBACCF card with a main event of Cote De Pablo vs. Jennifer Morrison. 

I liked the QS format for the last card but it didn't seem to get a lot of attention, don't know if it was the participants or something else. 

As for the upcoming schedule of other fights
Nina Dobrev vs. Camilla Luddington which is finished
Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones) vs. Jordan Hayes (Helix)
Lyndsy Fonseca (Nikita) vs. Sarah Butler (I spit on your grave)
Miley Cyrus vs. Emma Watson
Emmanuelle Chriqui vs. Noureen DeWulf

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Format for next WBACCF card
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 05:46:43 PM »
I voted half and half (guess it depends on WHO you want to read about as to which half gets what).

Personally, I like to read about Miley Cyrus as a villainess, so the more I see about just how low-down, dirty, and devious she can be, the better. (If someone else sees her as a heroine, or a jobber, they'd probably not want to read that in a long form. So good luck with that!)

BUT, on any card....in my opinion...if a bout "deserves" to be a main event, it "deserves" a full write-up.

Difficult decisions for you, and no help here probably, but I RESPECT you for asking the readers for their preferences (hope the votes help you in that decision).

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »
Cyrus vs. Watson is getting the full story treatment. to me its the ultimate battle of opposites the ultimate sweet vs skanky, good vs bad, angel vs devil fight.

I can tell you and others that right now I think the Rose Leslie/Jordan Hayes fight is my best work in a long long time.  Probably the best characterization since Dobrev/Watson

If it helps others on their vote the full card for WBACCF 11 will be
Genesis Rodriguez vs. Naya Rivera
Jamie Alexander vs. Eva Amurri
Alison Brie vs. Francia Raisa            
Arielle Kebbel vs. Camilla Bellle
Jillian Murray vs. Eva Longoria
Jennifer Morrison vs. Cote De Pablo

Offline pablitus

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 12:25:17 AM »
I think the best option is half full stories half quick shot.
I'd like to read full stories of:
Emma Watson vs. Miley Cyrus
Emmanuelle Chriqui vs. Noureen DeWulf
Alison Brie vs. Francia Raisa           
Arielle Kebbel vs. Camilla Bellle
Jillian Murray vs. Eva Longoria

However thank you for your work.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:50:57 AM »
I'm good for half and half and you will get a full story for Cyrus/Watson and I'll write a full story with Chriqui/DeWulf actually I was planning on two of those.

But for the other three you want well Morrison/De Pablo is def getting the full story treatment so if you could pick two out of Brie/Raisa, Kebbel/Belle, Murray/Longoria which two would it be?

Offline pablitus

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
Hard decision. May be Murray vs Longoria

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 06:37:36 PM »
Looks like the pollers want full stories but comments should weigh more as they engage my stories and creativity.  I like the thought of 50/50 split and the stories going to Raisa/Brie, Kebbel/Belle and Cote De Pablo vs. Jennifer Morrison... I got lots of ideas for that Morrison/De Pablo fight just no clue on a winner... yet. 

I'm also planning on doing a WBACCF tournament where one champion is crowned in each of the six divisions

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 02:30:52 AM »
I voted for full stories. I think stories are More enjoyable the More in depth they are.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 03:20:14 AM »
Yeah I just started going into all full stories.  Looks like its the choice, I'm closing the poll tomorrow or the next day.  This right now is a pick at it because other stories have to come first.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 07:03:54 AM »
I put an end date on this poll. In the future please remember that all polls must have a end date.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:58 PM »
I'll close it now, didn't get much traction anyhoo.. At least I got a few comments to know what readers like and they're always welcome.  Esp if they have ideas attached to how they see a fight going because I got a bit o block on some of these fights