News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Magnificent Tramps Special - Michelle vs Ashley23 - ASH SQUEEZED!

• 3 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Today...March 15 2014...... yours truly met her pal....and oft arch rival!!...the great Ashley23...... in a wrestling match for the ages!

The rules were few...a pro wrestling match to try and see if Michelle could squeeze little Ashley dry!!  Ash had issued the challenge and was depending on yours truly to CUM THROUGH for her!!

The time was set...the venue...a ring in mid-town Manhatten...New York City....the City That Never Sleeps!.....he Big Apple!

Michelle arrived wearing white wrestling tights....at 5' 9-1/2" and 141 pounds, her 33B "boobettes" hanging from her bare chest to perfection!.....her torso glistening as the bright hot overhead ring lights reflect off the thin wet sheen of perspiration coating her athletic torso!  

and

Ashley.......NEKKID!!....The always deadly and dynamic one!!....5'2"...104 pounds with her 33B's primed and ready!!  Body streaked with perspiration...large droplets running from her head to her toes!  Her finely tuned body ready to take it to her nemesis....... The Evil One!.....Michelle!

ESPN AND ESPN2 (The Deuce) are set up!!   And for our Hispanic friends in Mexico City and in Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Ciuadad de Cunia...its ESPN DEPORTES ESPANOL!!!

For those of you in the Ukraine....you all are just shit out of luck!

LETS GET TO THE ACTION!!!!

Michelle - I walk up the stairs to the ring apron...lifting the top rope with my right hand...swinging my long right leg up and over the middle rope....then turning my body ..twisting my torso and swinging my left leg up..and over the middle rope as I duck in towards the ring and under the top rope...my left foot coming down to rest on the ring canvas.....I straighten and move over to my corner a moment...bouncing lightly on my toes.....wearing only my skin tight painted almost the fuck on white tights!  Reaching down and adjusting the waistband to 2-3 inches below my navel...my muscled taut abs being pulled in and out in and out with each breath against the tight elastic...my tights cut off just below my ankles...exposing my tined calves.  I walk towards the center of the ring...my bare firm perky 33B breasts rising and falling..

my heart pounding against the inside of my chest....as I stride to ring center....and slowly bend over a bit at the waist....my long legs spreading to about shoulder width.....extending my arms out in front of me...wiggling my fingers...as my eyes lock onto your own sexy body...lifting each foot alternately like a crazed Sumo wrestler.....taking another long slow deep breath as my 5'9-1/2" tall 141 pound frame tenses......coiling like a synchronized set of steel springs!!....getting ready!!....my long dark brown hair wrapped in a flowing pony tail and tied with a red ribbon...the pony tail laying down against my bare back...flowing along the curvature of my spine......palms of my hands facing up as my arms remain extended.....as I begin curling my fingers back towards me in a come hither motion......licking my dry parched full pouty lips with my long wet sexy tongue....

I then gently part my wanting lips and slowly mouth the words....."BRING IT!"...otu

Ashley - seeing you in the ring and needing a new strategy today.  I am completely nude as requested and I know what I must stay away from, your cum inducing bear-hug.  I slip under the bottom ropes and pop to my feet, eyeing you up as I watch and shake my pigtails as I smile and look down, your body just outstanding as I lean back in the corner and jump a couple times, stretching my legs and then pulling the ropes.  I turn to see you in the middle of the ring, towering over me as I smile, nodding yes to your comment.  I circle to my left and get low, feet shoulder width apart as I bounce on my 5'2'' 104 lbs frame, leaning in to go for a lock-up, but instead fire away with a hard side kick, aiming for your left thigh as I try and hit the kick and then duck away yt

Michelle - GGGUUUUUHH!!!!!!.......I scream out in pain as I feel the numbness and the burning pain shoot thru my injured leftthigh!!......."OOOWWWW!!!."......"GOD DAMN THE LITTLE FUCKER KICKED ME!!!"...I stumble a step!...then another!!!.....feeling my left knee buckle from the pain!!.....my weight too much for the injured thigh muscle as I drop to my left knee HARD and grab at my thigh with both hands and begin rubbing and massaging the large muscle!!.....I wince and grimace! ...my face red!...contorted!.....as I glare over at you!......my large dark eyes narrowing with an intense ANGER!!!......I plant both my palms on my thighs....and grit my teeth as I SHOVE HARD to push my tall athletic frame to an upright position...taking a step and YELPING OUT!!!!....."OOOWWW!"......as its painful to put my weight on it!!....So now I might have to fight one legged and hope i can stay on my feet!   mtc
But I have confidence in my upper body strength so I'mm rely on that...as I bend over..wioncing....extending my arms....motioning you in again..... this time.....I am MOTHERFUCKING READY!.......otu

Ashley - seeing that kick really got you as I smile and quickly run right at you, acting like I am going to attack with a clothesline or something.  Instead, I run past you, trying to duck your defenses if possible as I want to pop up right behind you and lock on a sleeper hold!  Trying to cinch my right arm under your chin and across your carotid, and locking in with my left arm as you are on your knees, making me the tall girl!  yt

Michelle - screaming out....."ACCCKKK!!!!!!!".....
I twist my body around and try to counter your spin around me...but my leg isn't letting me turn my weight on it quickly enough.....before i know it your on my back like a God Damn Spider Monkey!!!........GGUUUHHHHH!!!!!......I feel your arm under my chin and I immediately know not to panic and I drop the point of my chin into the fleshy part of your forearm and using my next and shoulder muscles...I DIG MY HARD CHIN down into the soft muscle!!!!...TWISTING and almost trying to DIG A HOLE IN YOUR arm with my chin!!.....By lowering my chin and neck as forefully as I can it takes some of the pressure off the front and back of my neck!!....as I am able to breathe a little.....not panicking!!.....then I know from here I have only one alternative....I dig my good right leg and foot HARD..mtc

Planting my right foot on the canvas and SHOVING UP AS HARD AND FOREFULLY AS I CAN!!!!!.....grunting out loudly!!......"OOOOOMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!!"......shoving us UP OFF THE CANVAS A LITTLE AS WE TUMBLE AND FLY TO THE LEFT!!!!!...twisting my body AS IT LIFTS UP and I'm able to twist enougth to SLAM US BOTH INTO THE CANVAS!!!!!.....YOU UNDER ME AS I'M ON TOP AND YOUR BACK BLASTS INTO THE RING FLOOR!!!!!.....ALL THE WEIGHT IN MY BODY ON TOP OF YOU!!!!!......."GGGGGUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!".....feeling our bodies BOUNCE OFF THE RING CANVAS AS IT GIVES LIKE A GIANT TRAMPOLINE!!!!!....elbows and knees hitting into my back and legs as I scream out...body racked with pain!!!.....GAWWWDDDDD!!!!!......BUT..... I HAVE FINALLY GOT YOU OFF OF ME!!!!!!....otu

Ashley - ACCCKKK!!!!!!!.....
I twist my body around and try to counter your spin around me...but my leg isn't letting me turn my weight on it quickly enough.....before i know it your on my back like a God Damn Spider Monkey!!!........GGUUUHHHHH!!!!!......I feel your arm under my chin and I immediately know not to panic and I drop the point of my chin into the fleshy part of your forearm and using my next and shoulder muscles...I DIG MY HARD CHIN down into the soft muscle!!!!...TWISTING and almost trying to DIG A HOLEIN YOUR arm with my chin!!.....By lowering my chin and neck as forefully as I can it takes some of the pressure off the front and back of my neck!!....as I am able to breathe a little.....not panicking!!.....then I know from here I have only one alternative....I dig my good right leg and foot HARD..mtc
Planting my right foot on the canvas and SHOVING UP AS HARD AND FOREFULLY AS I CAN!!!!!.....grunting out loudly!!......"OOOOOMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!!"......shoving us UP OFF THE CANVAS A LITTLE AS WE TUMBLE AND FLY TO THE LEFT!!!!!...twisting my body AS IT LIFTS UP and I'm able to twist enougth to SLAM US BOTH INTO THE CANVAS!!!!!.....YOU UNDER ME AS I'M ON TOP AND YOUR BACK BLASTS INTO THE RING FLOOR!!!!!...MY WEIGHTG AND BODY ON TOP OF YOU!!!!!......."GGGGGUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!".....feeling our bodies BOUNCE!!!!!....elbows and knees hitting into my back as I scream out but I have to get YOU OFF OF ME!!!!!!....otu

Ashley - 'Ouuuuuucch!!!!"  I wince as I fight with your stupid pointy chin as you try and nod down to keep me from locking the hold in, angry with you for doing that as I bring my left hand around and try and push my thumb into your jaw, to go ahead and force you to loosen up what you are doing.  My focus being totally on the choke and sleeper hold as you push with your legs and my eyes go wide as I am launched backwards and now am splashed underneath your bigger bod, my arms and legs flopping loose from the grasp I had as I cough and lay in the corner breathing heavily after you use your hot tight body to crush me  yt

Michelle - OOOOWWWWW!!!!......I scream out as i feel your thumb DIG INTO MY JAW!!!!!!....feeling it want to poke a hole in it as my eyes close in response to the searing pain ...then suddenly my legs launch us and WHAMMMM!!!!......I am looking syyward up into the hot bright ring lights!!.....blinking my large dark eyes....trying to regain my wits as my body is racked at different spots in pain!....my neck and jaw ACHING!.......I struggle to roll off of you and to the right!!....rolling over on all fours....my bare breasts hanging from my chest.....large droiplets of perspiration falling to the ring canvas.....as i shake my head from side to side as it hangs down for a moment between my extended arms....coughing and hweezing as I draw precious breath into my air starved lungs!!!....shoving off..mtc
my extended arms...pushing my athletic torso upright.....sitting now on my knees.....hands on my thighs....my left thigh still throbbing....ACHING!!!!...BURNING!!!!....looking over and seeing you on your back breathless....turning on my knees to face you.....otu...

Ashley - Gasping for air now as you land the splash on me, my chest rising and falling as I am happy to see you rolling away so at least I got a little bit of damage done to you.  I am really feeling that impact in my back and chest as I try and get air back into my lungs.  Slowly, I reach back for the ropes and begin to slide on my tush towars the corner  mtc
I settle against the turnbuckles now on my butt as I gasp, arms at my sides and rubbing my tummy as I cough and try and get oxygen back into my depleted little body, my head hanging down a bit   yt

Michelle - I launch my upper body forward and back again on all fours as I scramble to crawl quickly after you.....purusing you into the corner....seeing you sitting upright against the corner turnbuckle....dragging my injured left leg behind me!!....I see my best hope since we started!!!...I bend my powerful....long...right leg under me and luanch my tall frame at you!...opening my arms out WIDE to my sides!!......and letting my bare chest and abs SLAM HARD INTO YOUR CHEST!!!!!!!.........OOOMMPPFF!!!...feeling the air leave my chest!!...feeling and hearing your loud grunt and gasp!!...your air flowing across my facial features as our perspiration coated torsos SMACK AND THUD TOGETHER!!!!!....my chin coming to rest on your riught shoulder and I wince...grimace and moan!!..sliding my long arms ..mtc
around your waist and feling my hands and fingers SEARCHING!!...EXTENDING!!!...and FINDING themselves!!...locking the fingers of my habds together!!....and beginning to SQUEEZE!!!!!!...pulling you into my chest and torso in a bearhug!!!!!......moaning out as I strain with all that is left in my powerful athletic upper body!!!...bracing my right leg!!....trying to use my left!!!!...as I grit my teeth and lift and SHOVE UP WITH MY LEGS!!!....sliding your back up along the ring post!!!....my torso pressing you FIRMLY TO IT!!!!!.....grinding into your smaller taut body!!....as I can now feel the moisture on the outside of your crotch begin to rub along the ribbed muscles of my tightend abs!!...otu

Ashley - seeing you as I hear you before I look up, rushing towards me, your long lengthy body coming crashing into mine as I gasp again, another full body splash on me in this time against the corner buckles as you settle on top of me, your white tights on my thighs as you straddle and lean against me as I gasp in your ear.  Then, when your arms ensnare me, I whimper, "Oh gawd no"  I whine as I now feel your hands locking as you are on top.  MTC
I wince and begin to feel that despite my kick earlier, your left leg is coming around and with your right one, I slide up the corner and then I am in the Michelle Bearhug- the worst and best place to be, arms around your shoulders and legs around your waist as I suffer and try and hang on  yt

Michelle - * i hear you whimper and I answer back....'You ARE MINE NOW BITCH!!!"......"Try and choke ME HUH?????".....I feel our bare torsos begin to wriggle together.....your nude body against my topless bare chested torso....
mtc
Our bare sweaty firm supple breasts melding and forming together as hard erect nipples get swallowd up by the firm flesh!!...wrapping you up TIGHTER STILL!!!!...pulliing you UP AND IN AGAINST MY ABS!!!...feeling your ever moistening crotch!...the wet mushy soft folds of skin of your throbbing labia now beginning to glide easily along the ribbed hard texture of my strong stomach!!...pulling up and in!!!...then UP AND IN!!!!...releasing and repeating....as I feel my heart POUNDING!!!!....my shoulders!...upper back.....upper arms and triceps BURNING!!!!!...as I strain to pull UP AND IN!!!!.....gasping and inhaling with each syncronous movement....feeling your sexy wet chest and torso againsdt mine....our bodies rubbing as my own clit begins to want to throb and ache too!!!....gritting my..mtc
teeth and pulling ands SQUEEZING!!!!.......holding onto you with all the strength I have in my tall athletic body!!!!!...tightening my abs MORE AND MORE!!!!..your crotch SLIDING soo easily......!!...otu

Ashley - groaning as I am trapped in your deadly sexy submission hold, feeling your stomach going to work as your arms do as well, my head going to rest on your shoulder now, facing your face as I look into your eyes from my position to the side of your head, trying to gather what you are looking at or thinking about as you systematically destroy me.  mtc
As I start to look up at you, your systematic up and in pulling begins as you use your body to force mine to sexual dominance.  I moan softly as now my kitty glides up and down your stomach, coating your muscle with wetness as I now look down and bite your shoulder gently as I feel the incredible pressure of the crush and now the rush inside me as I am being forced to cum in the submission hold, still hanging on and holding your powerful back  yt

Michelle - *I let my large dark eyes lock onto yours and gaze aimlessly ..then intensely into yours...the lust taking me over....my heart pounding so loud it can be heard by us both!!....the only other sounds..our warm gasps of breath...the exhales!!...the inhales!!.....feeling your smaller body shudder and shake against me as your orgasm comes through you in a tidal wave of sensations and emotions...locking my hands even tighter to hold your shuddering spasming body!!....feeling the warm wet sticky juices....your honey and essence begin to trickle along the wavy texture of the lateral muscle development in my abs....feeling it slowly trickle and collect...flow down to my white wasitband....discoloring it to a darker white.....feeling some begin to seep under the tight elastic and down along the..mtc
inside of my left thigh!!.....my bare chest heaving against yours...as I LIFT AND PULL IN!!....the effort made easier by the coating of my muscled rock hard tummy with your slick warm cum!.........otu

Ashley - my little body tensing and exploding in orgasmic glee as I stiffen and shudder a bit, my body not spasming like it might on a bed due to your powerful body wrapped on mine and crushing it to it.  I gasp out after I cum and moan on your shoulder, turning my head back towards your face as I lay there, curled around you as I try and breathe but not with your powerful hold on, I can only grunt and get tiny breaths  mtc
Then as I am relaxing and just taking the finishing submission hold, up and in......up and in....we start again as I groan out, my body really taking this well, but I only have so much air and cum before it is all gone  yt

Michelle - I squeeze and pull up and in TIGHTER!!!!!......AGAIN!!!.......and AGAIN!!!!....and AGAIN!!!!!...in sync with our movements!!...our bare shoudlers ricking together!!.....smacking together!!!....gasps flow from our lips with each twist!!...each impact!!!...every movement!!.,...every muscle in sync as I SQUEEZE and PULL and SQUEEZE ans PULL!!!!!...the waistband of my clean white tights now a dull gray as the cotton material has absorbed enough of your essence and cum to fill a gallon jar!!......struggling to retain my own composure as the wetness down along my own abs!!...inside of my thighs....and trickling along my own wet mushy folds of skin....begining to take me OVER!!!...my clit spasming!!...pulsating as it finally gives way in a creschendo!!!!.....OOHH GAWWDDD!!!!!!!...screaming out!.
mtc as my body shakes and shudders as I can't hold it back any longer!!!!....pulling as hard as I can with my arms and hands one last time as I work to squeeze and extract every drop I can!!!!!!.........FUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!.........GGGAAAWWDDDDD!!!!!!........otu

Ashley - moaning against you as you start the second round of your cum draining squeeze.  I am trapped and begin to lather your tummy again.  I scratch your back now, gently at first as I am being held in a way that is lovely torture, my body crushed, cum draining , and no escape I can control.  I whimper as I now feel you begin to shudder, sensing you must be about to blow as well.   mtc
Almost, simultaneously, I explode with my second orgasm, coating your tummy even more as you do the same to your white pants, as I bite down on your shoulder and shudder and shimmy again, still unable to move as I cum hard on you and now really feel tired and crushed  yt

Michelle - the tingling and the throbbing sensations from my intense orgasm flowing through me so fast and SO HARD!!!.......slowing them getting hit with little after shocks!!!!...my grip beginning to finally loosen as my shoulder and upper back muscles!!....my upper arms!!...begin to ache and CRAMP!.....my interlocked fingers finally coming LOOSE!!.....feeling your cum hard against me one last time!!...your bodu shakling and vibrating between myself  and the ring post and turnbuckle!!...moaning and purring softly....as my long wet sexy tongue slides between my full dry parched lips....dragging long the entire length of my upper and lower chapped lips...letting my body just release.........stop moving....my hands and arms dropping to my sides....my head...my wet matted dark brown hair resting..otu
ooooohhhh gggaaawwwwddddd!!

Ashley - feeling you letting me out of the squeeze as I gasp out for clean air and a good breath, my ribs aching as are my lungs.  I feel you leaning against me and using the turnbuckles to keep me up inthe air as I haven't submitted despite being nearly out of cum.   My head still rests on your shoulder as I cling to you, arms and legs still wrapped as I gasp for air and try and recover  yt

Michelle - I feel my full lips part....my teeth...lips...pressing to your wet slick shoulder......pulling my torso back a bit from yours....your torso falling just a bit away from the turnbuckle...moaning and purring as a wry smile comes over my satisfied lips....my clit still throbbing a bit......aching.......but I don't care......my wet slick abs sucking in and out quickly against the tight elastic waistband of my tights......finally...I let my eyes roll back in my head....extending my arms out to my sides...and falling backwards!!!....landing on my back on the ring canvas from my knees!!....bouncing a little as I wince...my chest heaving....my hard erect nipples pointing skyward.....as i just close my eyes....my body relaxing...satisfied in my hard fought victory.....otu

**SPECIAL VIEWERS ALERT!!!!!!!**

Ashley - (Ashley's Dream Sequence!!)

not believing what I see as you just fall back and onto your back as you hugged yourself out!  I lean back against the ropes and take a few more deep breaths and then come out towards you, walking around your body as I take my spot above your head facing your feet.  I lower down and my cum soaked kitty and tush mold to your face as I put my Sweet Cheeks Reverse Facesit on you, your nose in my awesome little tush, "Now I have YOU!!!"  I say as I smile, looking over my shoulder, "Tap or nap!!!"  yt

No Ashley's or Michelle's were harmed in the filming of this epic match!!  My many thanks to Ashley for another wonderful fun and sexy match!
She was fantastic as always!!

And the rivalry...CONTINUES!!!!!

(I want to take a quick moment here and thank the True Religion Jeans folks for sponsoring this match!! ..... and for what will be referred to by historians in the future as....THE EPIC...contest!   And remember....for the best in quality denim from Heaven that literally almost makes you feel like ts kissing your pussy!.......making it feel so good it just screams out!....."Oh God I Love These Fucking Jeans!"

Remember!.....its True Religion Jeans!  

God wears them......Don't you think you should be too?...don't you want to be closer to God?)

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:33:21 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
Re: A Magnificent Tramps Special - Michelle vs Ashley23 - ASH SQUEEZED!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 01:34:15 AM »
Great job Ashley and Michelle! What an awesome match! THanks for sharing it with all of us :)

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
This is great!

So descriptive....highly entertaining...and so very HOT!

Well done, Michelle and Ashley - and...MORE, please!

GG

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 03:33:14 AM »
a fun read   michelle  and Ashley  two of the best :)
the prez tramp