News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maura, Suzanne, Toni ,Jane .....Part 2

• 25 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Maura, Suzanne, Toni ,Jane .....Part 2
« on: March 17, 2014, 11:51:15 AM »
Ok, here is Part 2, where the four matures "get down to business"..........

The Preliminaries

So Jane picked up Toni at her hotel in her late model Lexus car and they drove toward the house for a showing. She was feeling hot and frustrated and recognized the signs as ones that suggested she had not pulled hair or had forced an orgasm in too long. She was randy, horny and very irritable. Ordinarily, she would have solved this by a quick hike of her skirt and a rapid finger-diddle, but with a client in the car that was a no-no. Glancing at Toni with her long crossed legs and large chest, she wondered if her client knew what was going through her mind.

For her part, Toni was so excited to see the place where catfights and victory fucks would happen that she was fidgeting and had to cross and re-cross her legs to ease the tingling in her pussy. She was also hot and bothered but certainly not about to show it. Folding her arms she quickly gave one of her hard nipples a stiff pinch to calm herself down. And so the two hot and bothered mature sluts arrived at the house. Jane operated the remote door opener so she could drive straight into the large garage and then parked the car, lowered the garage door and entered the house. Toni was right behind her, watching the play of Jane’s ass and thighs under her tight business skirt and barely able to restrain herself from assaulting her agent. Her breasts were hard and she felt her pussy beginning to moisten and knew that before the morning was done she was going to have an orgasm or she was simply going to explode.

Suzanne had picked Maura up  from her hotel and was in much the same state as Jane. But she was also determined to maintain appearances and so when Maura’s skirt slid way up as she entered the car and revealed a long length of thigh, she was careful to only note that Maura’s taste in lingerie extended to French cut panties and nylons. She felt a thrill that her client shared her style of dressing. Perhaps it would extend to similar interests like sex wrestling and Suzanne felt her massive thick nipples start to harden in anticipation. 

Maura looked at the blonde agent and wondered why she was smouldering… she could feel heat from Suzanne and sensed the Agent was as irritable as she was. And since Maura knew that she had not had the opportunity to fight in a few weeks and badly needed to orgasm, she wondered if Suzanne was in a similar condition. Looking over she saw Suzanne’s thighs ease apart and her skirt hiked up. Then she quickly glanced at her breasts and saw Suzanne’s nipples were now hardened and stiff. Maura speculated on what it would be like to fight Suzanne, maybe ending up to squat down on one of those hard breasts, slide the stiff nipple into her pussy and ride it to orgasm. But first she would have to defeat Suzanne and Maura was not sure it would be as easy a victory as her last one. Suzanne looked hard and hot and not to be trifled with.

Suzanne parked the car in the driveway, approached the main door and fumbled with the lock-box. Maura stood just behind her, smelt her woman scent, and was barely able to restrain herself from grabbing the woman’s breasts from behind and humping against her ass there and then. The two women entered the, supposedly, deserted house. Suzanne was surprised to smell perfume and then female sweat and hot pussy… and it was Jane’s heated pussy whose scent she remembered so well, because the brunette slut had made sure that she rubbed her thick bush and slick labia over Suzanne’s face the last time they had met.  So, she thought, the slut is here before me, with her client, but this time she’s not going to get the sale.

The Event

Suzanne and Maura slipped off their heels and padded silently into the living room in their stocking feet. Both could hear voices in the rear of the house… a woman talking about her special interest and then Jane’s husky drawl asking what that interest would be… then the woman replying casually that she enjoyed vigorous physical activity and that it included wrestling other women… Jane’s slight hesitation and then a reply about such an interesting hobby and one that she shared as well… and the other woman’s response that perhaps they should just examine how suitable the recreation space would be for that sort of hobby… and Jane’s ready agreement and request to follow her… and the voices became clearer as they neared the hallway between the living room and the rear recreation area. Suzanne and Maura were on the other side of the wall and were listening in amazement and mounting interest.   

Jane entered the large recreation area and pointed out the various features… recessed and directed lighting, a large carpeted conversation pit two steps down, with leather sectional couches surrounding the pit on the main floor and set back  from it to form a sort of tiered arena. She quickly turned up the thermostat to show how warm the room became. Both women placed their briefcases on the floor. Turning to Toni, Jane she said “well dear Toni, the doors are all securely locked, nobody is expected, and we are all alone here… so what was it about your hobby that made you think this room would work for you?”   

Toni looked at Jane and noted that the other woman’s voice had become husky and her breathing had become a bit ragged… she thought, “My God, this slut is horny and she’s hot for this. I’m going to have a wonderful incredible spontaneous fuckfight with this gorgeous bitchy brunette…and then I’m going to buy this incredible house and spend the rest of my days fighting and fucking with other sluts… does it get any better?” 

So Toni approached Jane, stopping just sort of brushing her breasts against the blonde’s, and said “well dear, what I like to do is wrestle and have rough sex other women my age. The rules are quite simply: we fight and then we fuck; trib style and with strap ons. No serious punching, no weapons and no intentional injury or blood but anything else goes. The loser is the first woman to orgasm. She then has to suck the winner’s pussy until she climaxes. Then the winner gets to fuck the loser with a strap-on. How does that sound?”

Jane’s heart began to pound as she heard words that were music to her ears. Stepping in to Toni so that their nipples were pressing into each other’s breasts she said “That exactly defines what I love to do more than anything else in the world. I love to catfight and fuckfight but only with women my age. And then when they are beaten I like to make them come and then submit to my pussy. I have a thick bush and a large clit and I really enjoy having it sucked, and you look like you have the lips to do it, so I really want to fuckfight with you and I accept your rules. The one thing I don’t have is a strap-on, but I don’t think that should stop us.”

Toni leaned into Jane, rotating her hard breasts against the blonde’s and thrusting her belly into her. She ran a hot wet tongue into Jane’s ear and then whispered “but I always travel with one dear, it’s in my briefcase, let me get it.” And she walked across to the briefcase and bent over to open it. Her skirt pulled tight and Jane saw a wonderful shapely ass.  She was going to enjoy grinding with this brunette slut.

Toni retrieved the strap-on and a tube of KY Jelly, although she was so wet by now that she thought it unlikely either would need lubrication. It was a good sized strap-on – about 10 inches of thick rubber cock – and Toni held it up for Jane to see. Jane nodded and said “I’m so hot to use that on you.” And Toni just smirked and said “We’ll see dear… we will see, but first let’s slide out of our street clothing so we have something to wear afterwards.”

So the two women quickly slipped off their business suits and undid their blouses, removed their high heels, took off their jewellery and shook out their hair, and then removed their bras. They faced each other just in pantyhose, each noticing that neither woman was wearing panties and that their breasts were full, hard and the nipples engorged and stiff and pointing straight at their rival’s breasts.  Toni said, “I always like to inspect my rival before we fight, just to make sure that there is nothing hidden that could hurt us… and I’m sure you’ll want to do the same with me… its can also help us become more… umm … ready for the contest… so just stand there easily my dear while I have a look at you.”

Toni approached Jane and carefully hefted her breasts, noting that they were indeed as heavy and full as they appeared, then checked under them to make certain nothing was hidden. In the process she passed her hands over Toni’s stiff nipples and gave them a little flick with her sharp nails by way of greeting. Jane hissed but stayed standing.  She then held up Jane’s thick mane of blonde hair to make sure nothing was hidden there, running her tongue along the hairline on Jane’s neck while pressing her breasts into Jane’s back. Next she squatted down and ran her hands over Jane’s pantyhose covered bottom and made sure nothing was there.

Standing up, she ran her hands under Jane’s pantyhose, through her and into her wet pussy… nothing there either, and she took the opportunity to run her thumb across Jane’s clit, which elicited a moan from Jane. Withdrawing her hand she ran both hands up and down Jane’s long nylon legs and ended up with a squeeze and a pat on her bush, saying “well dear, you certainly seem ready for our little affair… now it’s your turn.”

Jane had almost lost control, but managed a similar pre-fight examination of Toni, checking under her large breasts, flicking her nipples, and then running her hand under her pantyhose and into her pussy. She managed to get three fingers into the slick tunnel before withdrawing them to tug hard on her opponent’s bush. Toni humped slightly and moaned but straightened up and allowed Jane to finish examining her own long nylon legs, feeling the brunette’s nipples drag across her thighs as she came to her feet. Jane said “well, I’m ready if you are…”

Meanwhile, Suzanne and Maura had been listening to this on the other wide of the wall. Both women were totally aroused by the conversations and pre-fight inspection. Suzanne was leaning against the wall and had run one hand into her blouse to caress her rock hard nipples. With the other she was frantically dragging up her skirt to get at her own pussy which was almost on fire. Maura was in similar straits against the wall beside Suzanne and was alternately pulling and twisting her own hard nipples and trying to get her other hand into her crotch under her business suit skirt. They were both breathing hard and panting at the thought of what was about to happen on the other side of the wall.

Jane and Toni walked into the open conversation pit and faced each other. Toni said, “I generally start these things with one free hand and the other on either the woman’s hair or her breast. What’s your preference?”

And Jane said, “I’m fine with that, but seeing as how I’m going to be using the strap-on, you decide.”

Toni said “Well, we’ll see all about that…,“ and grabbed Jane’s left breast in a tight squeeze and then slapped the blonde hard across the face. She followed up with a hard back hand and was happy to see a stunned Jane almost collapse. This may be easier than I thought, said Toni to herself.

Jane was stunned at the ferocious assault and almost collapsed on the floor. She twisted away from Toni’s searing hold on her breast and shook her head. Toni followed up by grabbing Jane in a head lock. Jane reciprocated and the two matures staggered around the pit, each trying to trip the other and send her to the floor. Jane had her spare arm around Toni and grabbed her boobs, intent on twisting a nipple. Toni had her free hand full on Jane’s hair and was trying to rip some patches out by the roots.

They crashed to the floor with legs entwined and breasts crushed together. Jane forced a thigh between Toni’s and tried to knee her rival in the crotch. Toni bit Jane’s ear and then ran a hot wet tongue deep into it before whispering, “nice try, you slut, but it‘ll take more woman than you are to make me quit” and with that she leaned down and bit one of Jane’s nipples while drawing her nails down Jane’s back, leaving long red streaks. 

Jane shrieked and filled her hands with brunette hair to pull Toni away from her chest. She closed with the brunette and the two women continued wrestling on the floor, jammed together from crotch to neck, with arms flailing and slapping where they could. Grunting and cursing, they rolled, punched, clawed and bit the other, slamming breasts against breasts and trying to knee the other in the crotch.

Tiring slightly, Toni let her guard down for an instant and Jane seized the opportunity to ram a thigh between Toni’s and start to grind it into her pussy. She could feel her wetness soak through her pantyhose and whispered “you’re wetter than I am dear, and I think you should get ready for the strap-on.”

“Never,” hissed Toni “you’ll be coming and croaking for that cock once I’m done with you, you old cxnt.”

Toni forced Jane on to her side and was able to get her legs entwined again with Jane so that each was now sitting on the floor with her legs overlapping and scissoring her rivals. She humped her crotch at Jane, who responded by humping back and then closed with Toni so that they were now tightly connected at the crotch. Then Jane leaned back and unloaded a hard slap on Toni’s face and followed it up with another to her free swinging breasts.

Toni gasped at the shock and felt her pussy start to flow as Jane’s bush and wet opening ground against hers. She also unloaded several slaps and the two bitches spent the next five or six minutes slapping each other’s face, pulling hair and mauling breasts. Grunts turned into squeals of pain and soon the pace slackened.

Jane felt Toni’s hands close on her erect nipples and she did likewise. The two matures then ground their pussies into each other while twisting, pulling and shaking each other’s nipples and breasts.  Toni leaned into Jane, trapping their arms and whispered, “let’s go clit to clit, you slut…. let me feel your hot pussy on mine… let’s tear open our pantyhose…”

Toni and Jane each reached down and frantically tore open a hole in the crotch of the other’s hose. The smell and wetness that rose between them was proof that these two bitches were on fire with only one way to put the flame out.

With thick bushes and soaking pussies exposed they came together and started to fuckfight. First one woman drove her thick hard nubby clit against the other’s, and then had to rock back on her ass as the other drove against her. They banged and slammed pussy, rocked and rubbed pussy, and slid and squished pussy like there was no tomorrow. As they did, their breasts mashed and the nipples duelled on their own. 

On the other side of the wall Suzanne and Maura had reached almost identical conclusions: they needed to either fight or fuck, or both, and quickly unless they were going to explode with lust.

Suzanne motioned to Maura with a clawing gesture and lightly tugged on Maura’s hair. Maura immediately got the message, stepped back, and hurriedly shed her business suit, blouse and heels and bra, ending up in white panties with a garter belt holding up dark nylons. The edges of her thick dark bush peeped out from the side and the musk which rose from her confirmed that Maura was a woman in heat. Suzanne did likewise and quickly ended up in her own dark navy panties with nylons attached to a garter belt.

As the fuckfight raged on the other side of the wall, Suzanne and Maura could each hear the ragged gasps and moans of Toni and Jane as they ground their pussies into each other and savaged their tits. Suzanne motioned silently for Maura to get down on the floor facing her. The two women inched forward until their breasts were mashed against each other. Each had a hand on the other’s hair with the other free for whatever mayhem she could inflict. At a nod from Maura, the second catfight fight began.

Both women had only one thing on their minds and they immediately went for each other’s crotch. Maura got a handful of Suzanne’s thick bush and Suzanne did the same. Pulling head hair and twisting pussy hair, they rocked back and forth on their stockinged knees as their breasts mashed and crashed against the others.

By and by Maura let go of Suzanne’s head and unleashed a mighty slap that caught the blonde full on the cheek and momentarily stunned her. Maura took the opportunity to let go of Suzanne’s bush , run her hand directly into Suzanne’s soaking crotch and start to slide one, then two, then three fingers into the slick canal, resting the palm of her hand against Suzanne’s thick clit. She started to pump and masturbate Suzanne, who was starting to look glassy-eyed.  Maura forced her back on her heels and then pushed her flat on the floor and lay on top of her, diddling the blonde frantically. Suzanne started to hump back against Maura’s hand while frantically scratching and scrabbling for a way out of her trapped position.

Tiring of the masturbation, Maura left off and tried for a breast smother and eased up so her massive breasts covered Suzanne. But Suzanne was an experienced catfighter and waited until a nipple came into range and then clamped on it with her teeth and bit.Maura shrieked and jerked away, landing on her ass facing Suzanne with her legs splayed and her wet pussy evident behind her soaked panties.

Maura held up a hand to signal a wait and eased her soaked panties off. Suzanne did the same and threw them at Maura who quickly inhaled their scent. She then tried to leap back on the brunette but was met half way by Suzanne flying through the air at her. The two matures crashed to the floor and started wrestling and rolling on the carpet in the living room. First one woman on top to claw breasts and twist nipples and then the other woman to return the compliment. Open thighs invited pulled pussy hair ad pinched lips. Their heads were jammed together and when they weren’t gasping for air they were snarling curses or trying to ram their tongues into each other’s open mouths.

Eventually, Maura was successful in throwing Suzanne off and was able to trap her rival from behind. Suzanne was sitting with her legs splayed open and Maura was right behind the blonde, her breasts flattened against Suzanne’s back, with her legs wrapped around Suzanne’s waist and keeping her legs open.

It was a dangerous position for Suzanne and Maura soon showed that she knew just what to do. Resting her head against Suzanne’s upper back, she reached around with one hand and seized one of Suzanne’s stiff nipples to pull and tweak. And with the other hand she went after Suzanne’s wide open and wet pussy. She slid one and then three fingers into the bitch and started to pump them in and out, alternating this occasionally with a rapid stroke against Suzanne’s clit.

Suzanne never really had a chance to recover from this position and soon felt an orgasm build in her belly and begin coursing outward. At one point she tried to jerk Maura’s hands away but the brunette had her trapped. She started to come, a long rolling hard come that began in her core and flamed outward like a nova. She moaned and then she began to scream and cry, shaking her head, spit flying away, as she moaned and came, and then came again and again.

What surprised Toni and Jane in the middle of their fuckfight next door was the noise of Suzanne’s orgasm.  Jane was almost on the edge of coming herself and the sound of Suzanne reaching her climax, a sound that Jane knew well from previous fuckfights, pushed her over the edge and she began to orgasm against Toni’s grinding pussy and thrusting clit. She moaned along with Suzanne and the two agents came almost simultaneously.

Even though juices were still flowing, Jane and Toni disengaged and quickly moved into the living room to see Suzanne  pinned by Maura, who had one hand buried in her agent’s pussy and the other twisting her nipples.   

To be continued.............

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Maura, Suzanne, Toni ,Jane .....Part 2
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:03 AM »
Thank you for part 2!!!  and I see there is more? ;)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 12:20:54 PM »
Very good

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »
nice story Toni loved how first 2 went to it as others listened

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »

Good Toni. I know the end but I am sure that many people are anxious to know how this bitches fight ends... And the sequels... OMG...

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 04:26:54 PM »
Oh.... there's more to come.... much more to cummmm.... Get on with it Toni, and be sure you don't embellish the tale. I'll be reading and checking every slap and lick and .... squeeezeeee

Jane...

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 10:30:33 PM »
really fantastic story........I love it...and you too Toni
ready for  "business" fight?
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline tiafight

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 10:38:06 PM »
fantasticcccccccccccc...wowwwwwwwwwwww

Offline olesoulle

• I love to see two women locked together...
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 03:29:37 AM »
GAWD TONI !!!!! I hope we don't have to wait too long to see the third episode!!!  I think I am addicted!!!!
there is nothing more beautiful and sensuous than two women locked together fighting or making love. I LOVE to watch you girls, AND I am VERY descreet. I don't kiss and tell! Invite me to watch...

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 05:06:59 AM »
yes,   yessss,  yessssss,  YESSSSS!!!!     ......ooops, was that outloud ?    ;)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 07:23:40 AM »
Gotta admit, this is steamy hot & got this ole butch excited & wet too ... grins!  ::) ;) Also loved the listening in from the other side ... quite erotic!  :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 06:46:38 AM »
Toni: my dear, did not realize you had such writing talents.  Part 1 was good, but you Part 2 is fantastic, now for Part 3...

Loved the way you introduced each of the ladies and brought them into a realistic battle.

Keep it going.

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 05:09:53 AM »
Trudy as usual you can't control yourself, but we all know that .

Sunny many thanks for our comments, and I am sure that part 3 will not disappoint you.

Sue, there are many things about me that you are unaware of, but also thank you for your nice comments.

Rest assured that part 3 is only a matter of hours away.

Toni.

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 08:05:31 AM »
great fight so far, waiting to see what happens between you and Maura as you are the winners of this round. Going to be a nasty grinding match between
you two

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 03:47:29 PM »
Toni...   "control myself" ?   ...perhaps that's true, but it's also true that I've 'controled' YOU....several times.   ;)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.