News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane .....conclusion

• 24 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane .....conclusion
« on: March 21, 2014, 01:23:07 PM »
Well here is the third and final part to the story of our 4 battling mature vixens.

Enjoy..........

Toni screeched “what the hell is this? This is my house and what are you two sluts doing?”

To which Maura snarled, “I don’t think so bitch. I’m buying this house and you and your cheap trashy agent cxnt can leave now.”

And Toni replied, “The house is mine and I’ll fuckfight you for it. Loser will be who comes first. Winner is sucked by the loser and then gets to victory fuck the loser with a strap on. Agreed? 

“Agreed,” said Maura “but first I need to have this old bitch in front of me honour her part of the deal. So why don’t you and your slut watch her suck my pussy, and then you and I can to some business”.

“Well,” said Toni “I have the same issue, so why don’t we just do it right here together and then move into the conversation pit next door for the grand finale?”

‘Works just fine for me” said Maura. 

So Toni and asked Jane to lie down close to Suzanne, so that they were lying head to head and separated by just a few feet. Maura positioned herself over Suzanne’s face and lowered her sopping pussy on to her agent’s mouth and waiting tongue. Toni did the same, and so the two clients were each face-sitting their agent and facing each other.

With the present state of arousal of Maura and Toni, and with the experienced agents lips licking their pussies and sucking clits, it did not take long for Toni and Maura to start climbing Cum Mountain and each was approaching a huge orgasm.

Panting and thrusting gently down on their agent’s mouths the two women moaned and hissed.

Then Toni upped the ante by slapping Maura across the face just as she started to come and then Maura did the same, the two vixens snarling as they traded slaps back and forth to their faces and swaying tits. Both clients then exploded simultaneously their orgasms shaking them to the core, and then they relaxed with a few aftershock flutters over their agent’s faces.

They each rolled off their agent and the four women caught their breath. Jane and Suzanne both being surprised as they heard their clients arranging the next phase. Both Jane and Suzanne were feeling humiliated at the hands of Maura and Toni, but were so aroused that they turned to each other on all fours , hissing and snarling at each other.

“In my club this is where we normally have the victory fuck” said Toni “and I do have a strap on next door. But I think in the interests of making it clear who is to be the buyer of this mansion, I think we might just skip over that part and get right to you and me fuckfighting. Agreed?”

“Agreed” said Maura “but first let us freshen up. I’d like to fix my hair and makeup and wipe some of Suzanne’s juices off my hands and change my nylons. I’m sure you too would like to change your pantyhose. I always travel with extras for situations just like this. Our agents also need to get cleaned up and into new nylons. They look like they’ve been ridden hard and put away wet. So let’s all try to look like ladies again, when we meet.”

“Excellent idea” said Toni “shall we say we will meet next door in 20 minutes?”

“Fine “said Maura “20 minutes it is.”

So twenty minutes later the four buxom mature sluts gathered in the recreation room conversation pit. Jane and Toni sat on one side of the carpeted pit opposite Suzanne and Maura. Their transformation from the slutty, brawling  bitches of just a few minutes before, was remarkable and the 4 matures, tits heaving and all so obviously on heat waited for the violence to resume. All were now essentially nude.

Four sets of nipples were swollen like bullets, their breasts and tummies already bearing welts and scratch marks.

“I think Maura and I have the most pressing business to attend to” snarled Toni ”and I propose that we begin first. I’m anxious to grind that old pussy of yours puta.”

“Jane and I have some unfinished business” Suzanne also snarled “and I’m also anxious to reintroduce her to a better woman’s clit. So I think we should all get into it at the same time.”

Jane smirked, caressing her nipples and hissed “Suzanne dear, the trouble with you is that you always overreach yourself. It is my sexhorn that will crush yours, just as it did last time BITCH.”

“It really doesn’t matter much to me” growled Maura “I’m looking forward to hosting the first meeting of my club here next month, so I just want to grind Toni into next week and then make my plans for a lavish opening.”

“Really and what type of club might that be, something to do with gardening?”Toni retorted.

“No slut” snapped Maura, quickly leaping to her feet to confront Toni “It is just the best fuckfight club in the city and I’d thank you to be respectful when you talk to the President of it.”

“Well I guess we’ll see about that bitch, as I happen to be the President of a new club that will be taking all of your members once I’m done with you, you miserable slut” growled Toni as she leapt to her feet , advancing on Maura and facing off with her.

Toni and Maura stood glaring at each other, their big tits pressed tightly against each other and then each took a handful of head hair while their other hand was free.

They began to pull hair and with their free hands immediately dived for each other’s twat. Maura pulled Toni to her knees and was quickly dragged down oposite her, so that with each on their knees they furiously pulled head hair while trying to jam fingers into each other’s sopping snatches. Maura thrust her mouth onto Toni’s and plunged her tongue in as far as she could. Toni immediately sucked the invading tongue in further. Breast to breast they rocked back and forth. Maura forced Toni back onto the floor and the two women began wrestling, and rolling, clawing and snarling like two bitches on heat.... which in fact was what they were.

At the resumption of these hostilities Suzanne wasted no time in leaping across the pit at Jane, circling her arms around her hated rival, crushing Jane’s back against her tits, her hands gouging savagely into the entrapped tits. Suzanne’s strong muscled thighs squeezed Jane around the tummy and was crushing the breath out of her.  Jane fought to free herself, finally reaching back to grab Suzanne’s blonde hair and gave a quick violent yank, Suzanne being hauled forward and over, freeing Jane from the vice like crush.

Rolling quickly to their knees the two bitter rivals snarled and lunged at each other, their sweat soaked bodies smacking together, falling to the floor becoming a rolling brawling duo, clawing, biting as they fought for dominance.

The two sets of brawling bitches rolled back and forth, screeching in rage, trashing as they fought. Any veneer of sophistication vanished as they fought like common street corner hookers. Many a time the two sets of fighters butted into each other and once the four vixens remained tightly locked clawing, biting and punching at tits and pussies.

It was sheer, brutal mayhem.

Somehow they separated and Toni and Maura sat back on their haunches, panting and glaring at each other. They silently turned for a second to take in the sight of their two agents brawling beside them, but quickly turned their attention back to each other.

“C’mon slut” snarled Toni “come and get some”

“Let’s lock up” growled Maura.

They leapt at each other, Maura forcing Toni backwards, and ending on top of her rival, her breasts covering Toni’s face, smothering her, only to feel Toni’s teeth snapping at her tits. Sensing an opportunity Maura moved up Toni’s writhing body intent on mashing her rival’s face with her sopping pussy. However she reckoned without Toni’s own extensive sexfight experience.

Toni let her come up and, just as Maura’s legs passed over her arms she grabbed Maura’s garter belt and held her trapped , legs spread either side of her body, with her open labia directly over one of Toni’s rock hard tits with its swollen engorged nipple. Toni quickly arched upward and jammed her right breast into Maura’s cxnt, her hard nipple moving past Maura’s pussy lips in search of her rival’s clit.

She quickly bore her breast into Maura’s cxnt, her engorged , throbbing nipple now hard against Maura’s extended clit, and she quickly began fucking her back and forth, back and forth, the clit stiffening even more from the electric shock as nipple and clit fought against each other.

Toni released the grip on the garter belt to reach up and grab a handful of Maura’s full dark bush. Twisting and pulling at the pussy hair hard, while fucking her cxnt, she caused Maura to scream and begin to hump back against her breast. Legs splayed and hips now bucking involuntarily Maura was lubricating heavily until Toni’s breast became a slippery, rubbery-hard mound with its iron hard nub rubbing agonizingly against the engorged clit.

Maura was moaning and on heat, feeling the start of a terrible orgasm building in her core, and she frantically slapped Toni on the face and ripped at her hair, desperately trying to break the hold. Finally wriggling free she managed to pop Toni’s breast from her cxnt and returned to climbing up her rival’s face and when reaching her goal she began to grind her labia and clit over Toni’s mouth,, trying to smother her but leaving herself open again to another counterattack.   

Maura felt Toni struggling for breath as her lips and nose were covered by her thick dark bush, but then felt Toni’s tongue enter her cxnt and engage with her clit. Hard fast strokes brought her back to the point of orgasm and when Toni sucked Maura’s full engorged clit into her mouth and put heavy tongue pressure and then strong suction on it, Maura was lost. Her orgasm started rolling , the muscles in her pussy and belly rippling and clenching, the orgasm blasting out.

She gushed heavily, her juices flowing over Toni’s face. Screaming with release Maura tried to jam her rival’s face even further into her pussy. She finally collapsed onto her side and let her cum juices flow until her muscles stopped clenching. But even in the midst of one of the strongest orgasms she had ever had, Maura knew that she had temporarily lost but that payback time was just around the corner.

Beside them Jane’s dam burst just after Toni and Maura, Jane and Suzanne having fought and wrestled for top position, tribbing furiously when each was on top, the one below bucking wildly to seal their cxnts tight.

Suzanne released Jane and staggered towards Toni who was just starting to come to her knees beside the prostrate Maura. She leapt at Toni managing to pin her face forward against the edge of the conversation pit, and on hands and knees with Suzanne crouched over Toni from behind, she pinned Toni’s head and shoulders with one arm, then reached between Toni’s legs from behind and jammed two fingers into her steaming hot pussy, quickly probing. Then with her index finger on her rival’s clit and two more buried deep in her pussy she began to savagely masturbate Toni.

Toni’s hips began to pump and she found herself squatting involuntarily and thrusting downwards as Suzanne’s fingers plunged into her cxnt, slicing at her clit and she moaned “ OHHHH... FUCK.....NOOOOO....FUCK...FUCK..” as the taste of a huge massive come started gagging in her mouth.

Finally managing to elbow Suzanne in the head so that she was momentarily stunned, Toni rolled free and away. Both women paused for breath, Toni slumped against the edge of the pit, legs splayed revealing a dripping pussy framed by torn pantyhose. She was high on her victory over Maura and angry at the insult from the rival agent. Suzanne was sprawled on the floor of the pit facing Toni, with her clit fully exposed, her breasts and nipples now a bright shade of red from scratches.

Each regarded the other with a mixture of rage and lust. Toni humped her mound at Suzanne who replied by rolling open her pussy lips to reveal an engorged clit. She stroked it a couple of times and said “ok bitch... I’m ready” 

Coming off the edge Toni quickly sat on the floor, spread her legs, and duck walked on her haunches towards Suzanne, who did the same. The two women met in the middle, quickly scissoring legs, and locked up pussy to pussy and breast to breast. Their bushes tangling, then hard nipples making contact, breasts mashed together and finally cxnt lips locking onto each other.

Toni reached behind her rival and grabbed Suzanne’s garter strap for leverage, Suzanne did the same and grabbed the waistband of Toni’s pantyhose. Both bitches now fully joined from tit to cxnt they started a steady rocking motion as first one then the other thrust and humped her pussy against the other. Their cxnt lips opened and their sexhorns emerged and joined in battle, each thrusting into the others cxnt.

Toni reached up with her free hand and grabbed one of Suzanne’s reddened breasts, squeezing and abusing the nipple. Suzanne reached for her hair, ripping and tearing, the two, sweat soaked battlers screeching in pain and snarling in rage like two rabid bitches. Both continued humping and rubbing pussy to pussy feeling their moist cxnt lips gripping. Bushes, sweat and cum soaked, as the distinct  smell of sex slimed cxnts permeated the air.

With a spurt of power while gripping Suzanne’s garter belt, she felt her clit again surge into Suzanne’s cxnt. Not to be outdone Suzanne retaliated feeling her clit part Toni’s cxnt lips and slide against her rival’s  clit. Waves of pleasure surged through each mature woman as they fought for sexual supremacy, while balancing the pain from the breast and hair punishment each was inflicting.

But as much as each woman wanted to come hard they still lusted to hurt the other so rolling apart again, and coming to their feet the two ravishing vixens wildly traded slaps to faces, tits and nipples. They just stood and traded pain, neither offering any defence, both just wanting to hurt the other. Their sweat soaked tits heaving as they gritted teeth and battered away at each other

Meanwhile Jane and Maura had stirred, saw each other across the pit and screeching in rage and lust leapt at each other, their sweat and cum soaked bodies slamming together. They went to war once again wrestling violently for top position, both determined to bring the other bitch to an earth shattering orgasm.

Over and over they thrashed, clawing backs and arms, biting necks, throats and nipples. Slamming their rock hard tits together, over and over. Both women fighting like two alley cats on heat. The sexual brawl now more important than the buying and selling of the mansion.

Maura quickly mounted Jane, thrust her legs wide open and slammed her mound down onto Jane’s, the bitches grunting as pain shot through them, Maura craved retribution on Jane for having been defeated by Toni. Grabbing Jane’s left leg by the ankle Maura held it to her shoulder and started riding hard down into the blonde agent. Harder and faster the one pounded down, the other arched and pumped upwards, both glaring at each other, both on a ride to sexual bliss.

Maura, was now so intent on gaining revenge for losing the fight for the mansion, and growling like the bitch she was, hauled off and slapped Jane with all her power, then quickly  back handing her across the cheek, causing , Jane slapped back from below, realizing she was in the inferior position now.

Their faces close together, snarling obscenities at each other, they began a violent kissing duel, tongues replicating their earlier clit duel.

Toni and Suzanne had by now again crashed to the floor beside them, the air filled with screams of the 4 battling bitches, the language would make a sailor blush.

Suzanne and Toni savagely locked lips, Suzanne forced Toni’s tongue back, but felt her rival sucking hers and had to break off the tongue duel. Breasts and nipples rock hard against each other. Their cum juices spread over most of their inner thighs and soaking the carpet. Suzanne felt herself on the verge of a terrible orgasm and knew should neither could not, nor wanted to stop it, boring down hard and frantically scraping her clit against Toni’s.

Toni also felt the orgasm building and knew that she couldn’t stop the dam wall bursting. She frantically embraced  Suzanne’s waist with her legs and jerked her hips back and forth, determined to make the blonde agent slut come before she did.

Moans, cries of anguish filled the air.

“ OHHHHHH....NGGHHHHHH FUCK........MY PUSSY....”

“....YOU   FUCKER.... CUMMM FOR ME..... NO.... YOU......OHHHH FUCKKKK....MY cxnt...NOOOOOOO...FUCKKKKKK...”

Suzanne started to squirt, the orgasm starting deep inside, surging, rippling outwards like an exploding star , a long rolling wave of orgasm that left her nearly unconscious, legs jerking, hips bucking, saliva drooling from the mouth which was now firmly joined with Toni’s. Her monster clit fluttered and twitched which brought Toni to a simultaneous orgasm. Toni bit down to try and hold it off but only succeeded in drawing blood to Suzanne’s mouth, causing her to buck even harder against her rival’s cxnt.

Screaming with both pleasure and pain they came together. Suzanne felt her belly suffuse with heat and warmth as the orgasm rushed over her. Both women bucked and strained against the other, milking the cum to the last drop.

As the waves of orgasm subsided they kissed deeply, then with their drive temporarily exhausted and deplete, the two women collapsed apart and backwards.

All four combatants thus rested side by side almost, nylons, garters, panties and pantyhose hanging by threads. All four, insatiable sluts temporarily resting. All four bodies clearly showing the marks of their battles ....welts and scratches, bite marks, bruising of breasts and tummies quickly appearing.

Looking at Maura, Toni rasped “I want you as the first member of my Catfight Club, BITCH.” “And these other two sluts can come along as well. It’s going to be a grand opening night.”

And so the seeds were sown for retribution from Maura against Toni.

Suzanne and Jane also knowing that nothing had been settled between them.

Offline Maura

• God Member
Re: Maura, Suzanne, Toni, Jane .....conclusion
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 07:09:05 PM »

Oh Toni! You know retribution will be hard... Next time don't expect mercy for me... The Club will be mine... and your body too..

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:32:30 AM »
Toni, Toni, Toni:  3 very great stories with one fantastic conclusion.  That was a very hot 3 part story very well written..  I do look forward to being invited to the opening to watch what will happen next.

JJ

Offline barb

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:58:44 AM »
great story I would like to see what happens between you and Maura at the grand opening

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 08:30:01 AM »
I'll be at that grand opening! I'm already shopping for the perfect dress.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
What a wonderful and hot story...!!!

I cannot wait to be one of the members of that amzing club...

And ladies.... I will race for the tittle...

Lucie
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 03:48:53 PM »
Lucie, that race is a marathon, not a sprint. I hope you are ready for it.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
Funny, the two first parts were recieved with lots of comments, then the conclusion was not... Why? Maybe people were upset that Maura didn't win? Toni, think about it for the continuation... LOL

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 10:26:32 PM »
Maura,

For now I am the queen bitch between the two of us, but as you well know, we are so evenly matched that there is never a clear, final winner.

You will have your chance soon to have your revenge.

But be aware that it will be a long , brutal fuck fight war to the final earth shattering orgasm , you Spanish puta.

Toni.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »
I have been inundated with membership applications ever since the result of my fight with Maura become known.

Ladies please be patient, the invitations will soon be in the mail.

Before that however Maura has questioned the validity of my purchase of the mansion, so she and her agent, Suzanne, will meet with me and my agent, Jane, to resolve the legalities of the sale.

And dare I say it, to resolve the ill feeling between the 4 of us.

Stay tuned.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 05:18:49 PM »
Toni,

I've been following your marvellously delicious saga with great interest.  What a wonderfully dirty and disgusting display of feminine debauchery.  I love it.  I look forward to reading more of your future experiences, as I'm sure that exciting cougars like yourselves will want to continue a good thing.  We all hope you do.  And on top of everything, you are a very talented writer as well. 

Don't stop babe.  Full speed ahead.  Indulge yourself! 
sidekick

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »
WHAT??? Maura is disputing Toni's ownership of the mansion??? WHAT?????

Toni CLEARLY won purchase rights to the mansion and Maura CLEARLY failed to seize an opportunity right before her! That was in fact a furious, brutal and decisive fight for Alpha rights to the property (and a significant real estate commission for yours truly). If either Maura or her trollop Suzanne seriously wants to dispute the issue, I stand four-square with Toni and will take the tarts on again in any venue they choose!!!

By the way, I had a few hostile words with that tramp Suzanne last night. We have an entirely separate issue to settle -- there's only room for one of us in this dismal real estate market.

All the best, Toni... You'll both give it and get it with me in your corner!!!

Jane

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 01:40:46 PM »
Dear Sidekick,

I am honoured that the legend of erotic catfighting writers has enjoyed this saga and You have inspired me to greater heights.

As one of your greatest fans I do hope that your next story is not too far away.

Toni.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 11:11:10 PM »
I am SO looking forward to the opening night party. I plan on picking out some thick mature slut from Maura's stable, one that I have never met, and locking up with her. And then after that, and after Jane & Suzanne have settled things, I plan on stalking Jane until she agrees to fight me. Maybe even in a room seperate from the other fighters. We have TALKED, and we have plans.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 04:34:53 AM »
Dear Jane,

It appears that Suzanne has been fired by her boss Jumping Joan.

Seems that she is a sore loser and she has referred the sale of the mansion to the relevant authorities.

I have communicated with that Spanish whore Maura, and we have scheduled a new meeting with her and Joan, and you and me.

This will be settled once and for all.

Your commission remains safe darling.

Toni.