News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kristin Chenoweth and Annie Violet vs Katy Perry

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Kristin Chenoweth and Annie Violet vs Katy Perry
« on: March 27, 2014, 09:19:38 PM »
Kristin Chenoweth, one of the tiniest women in the show business, has a serious issue to settle with Katy Perry who has angered her by talking derisively about her during a live TV show.
Naturally, she wouldn't dare to challenge the object of her hate alone, Katy being 9" taller, and stronger, than the diminutive lady. Therefore, she has teamed up with her friend Annie Violet, a model of the same height and build as Kristin whom she got to know through a website for petite ladies' clothes.
One late night, Kristin and Annie wait for Katy next to her car in a car park. When Katy appears, Kristin steps in her way, hands on her hips, looking up at her challengingly, and addressing her, 'Remember me, bitch?'
Katy replies, surprised but amused, 'OMG, yes, you're the singing dwarf, hahaha!'
Annie steps forward, to stand next to Kristin, 'How dare you insulting my friend on TV, you stupid pop Barbie?!' Katy gets angry and hisses at Annie, 'What did you call me??'
Annie steps up close to her, draws herself up to her full height and proclaims, 'You heard me, you bubble brained pop chart whore! Me and my friend will make mince meat of you now!'
Katy stares at Annie and Kristin in disbelief, 'Fuck! Can you even be serious?? You two dwarfs against ME?'
Kristin steps forward and threatens Katy, 'We'll break every bone of yours, you rat!'
Katy still stares at the two tiny women barring her way to her car, then she raises her arms, stands in a wrestler's fighting position, and laughingly says, 'Okay, come on, you two mush brains, get a thrashing from me then, both of you!' ...

Kristin Chenoweth: 45 years, 4'11", 45kg, cup C

Annie Violet:          21 years, 4'11", 42.5kg, cup A

Katy Perry:            29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:33:40 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Kristin Chenoweth and Annie Violet vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 09:35:32 PM »
Above: Kristin Chenoweth

Below: Annie Violet
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:43:30 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 09:44:08 PM »
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:57:00 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 06:17:49 PM »
I rathe see Katy beating up both of them, tieing them up with their own hair, and then putting them in her car to have some fun with them at home.