News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

QUEEN OF THE BOOBS: TSS. PRE-FINAL: K. Dennings, K. Upton, K. Brook, S. Vergara

• 10 Replies

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Change in the way of voting: VOTE THE TWO WOMEN WHO PASS TO THE ULTIMATE TITFIGHT

**PRE-FINAL**

Eight of biggest, bustiest and more famous actress, models and singers enter and compete in the Titfight Survivor Series until only ONE remains.

They will titfight as they have never done because the winner will win 100 Million $.

Obviously, a lot of famous women have competed to participate in this tournament because of the money and the proud of being The Queen of the Boobs. But only 8 have could be selected by the court.

NOW IT'S TIME TO TITFIGHT.

The size, the hardness, the firmness, the resistance of the boobs...all will be important here.

Choose TWO women to survive in the pre-final and passing to the ULTIMATE TITFIGHT!

In ROUND 1, with 161 voters, have been eliminated the georgeus Emily Ratajkowski and Jennifer Lover Hewitt. These have been the results:
Sofia Vergara   - 15 (4.8%)
Kelly Brook   - 43 (13.8%)
Kat Dennings   - 29 (9.3%)
Christina Hendricks   - 23 (7.4%)
Jennifer Love Hewitt   - 65 (20.9%)
Katy Perry   - 33 (10.6%)
Emily Ratajkowski   - 76 (24.4%)
Kate Upton   - 27 (8.7%)

In ROUND 2, with 111 voters, they have been eliminated 'the tit-harder' Katy Perry and 'the biggest-set' Christina Hendricks. These have been the results:

Kelly Brook   - 36 (17%)
Katy Perry   - 46 (21.7%)
Kat Dennings   - 39 (18.4%)
Kate Upton   - 32 (15.1%)
Christina Hendricks   - 40 (18.9%)
Sofia Vergara   - 19 (9%)

Now, Kelly Brook, Kat Dennings, Kate Upton and Sofia Vergara will titfight in a extremely wild way as they never have done.

Dates of birth and heights:

Sofia Vergara: 10-7-1972 (41 yo),
Kelly Brook: 23-11-1979 (34 yo),   
Kat Dennings: 13-6-1986 (27 yo),
Kate Upton: 10-6-1992 (21 yo),

8 BATTLE (now 4), 1 SURVIVES!

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:52:43 PM by chicharito »

Offline chicharito

• God Member
KELLY BROOK, with her killer nipples

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Kate UPTON

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Sofia Vergara

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Kat Dennings

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
MORE OF KATE UPTON

{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:55:54 PM by chicharito »

Offline Christmas

Christina Hendricks was left out of the competition? Now that's incredible, and not the disappearance of the plane of Malasya ... In that case, I'll take Dennings, followed at some distance from Upton.
I've been defeated and humiliated by feystina in a fight in real life.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Hendricks and Dennings should have been 2nd and 3rd out the door as both have size and no density/firmness.  Picking them is like picking Butterbean to win a fight against Mike Tyson in his prime.  It's preposterous to do so just based on flabby, soft mass.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
Hendricks and Dennings should have been 2nd and 3rd out the door as both have size and no density/firmness.  Picking them is like picking Butterbean to win a fight against Mike Tyson in his prime.  It's preposterous to do so just based on flabby, soft mass.

I agree. I have a feeling people are voting as per the instructions in the first posts... they are voting for who should be eliminated. I know the directions are clearly specified, but I almost made the same mistake.

We made need a do-over  :-\
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline psubill

• God Member

I agree. I have a feeling people are voting as per the instructions in the first posts... they are voting for who should be eliminated. I know the directions are clearly specified, but I almost made the same mistake.

We made need a do-over  :-\              I too agree. Killer Nipples should move on.

Offline evilroy

When will we see the finals