News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rare Jenny McCarthy Boxing pics (real)

• 18 Replies

Offline dinohenry483

Rare Jenny McCarthy Boxing pics (real)
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:25:54 AM »
These pics are mostly from an episode of Extra that aired I think sometime around 1999. I wish someone could find and upload that episodes. Some of them are rarer than others.

Offline dinohenry483

Re: Rare Jenny McCarthy Boxing pics (real)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:28:35 AM »
More

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 02:30:54 AM »
more

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 04:31:27 AM »
I vividly recall Jenny saying in a TV interview around that time that she was talking with someone about her doing a celebrity boxing match for charity, but I guess nothing ever came of it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
She loves showing off her arms which are really impressive, I think she's lovely and so sexy, a wonderful girl -  she'd have done great in the charity boxing match.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 11:14:30 PM »
I vividly recall Jenny saying in a TV interview around that time that she was talking with someone about her doing a celebrity boxing match for charity, but I guess nothing ever came of it.
I haven't heard of anything like that before. I think I remember her talking about a catfight with Carmen Electra after MTV did a Celebrity Death Match thing with her and Electra. Maybe it was related to that.

Anyway, I wish I could get live action video of Jenny boxing. I've search IMDB for episodes of "Extra" to no avail.

Most of the pics I posted can be found in various places. The rare ones I found are from here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28360131@N07/2666239908/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28360131@N07/2665415993/in/photostream/

One pic caption says its for "Extra" the other one says it's for "ET" (don't know what that is).

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 11:17:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKJugtHv1EQ

Also, here's a video in which Jenny talks about learning boxing from her father and putting the skills to use around the neighborhood (at about 1:15 into the video).

There's actually a whole lot out there about Jenny being into boxing and karate etc. Would love to find access to that Extra episode.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 11:18:43 PM »
I haven't heard of anything like that before. I think I remember her talking about a catfight with Carmen Electra after MTV did a Celebrity Death Match thing with her and Electra. Maybe it was related to that.

Perhaps the celebrity boxing concept sprung out of that?  That was right around the time that the Tonya Harding/Paula Jones (non-) fight got huge TV ratings, so I'm sure someone somewhere thought, "Hey, Jenny McCarthy and Carmen Electra fighting each other would make a mint!"  And they wouldn't have been wrong about that.   ;)

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 01:00:48 AM »

Anyway, I wish I could get live action video of Jenny boxing. I've search IMDB for episodes of "Extra" to no avail.

Most of the pics I posted can be found in various places. The rare ones I found are from here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28360131@N07/2666239908/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28360131@N07/2665415993/in/photostream/

One pic caption says its for "Extra" the other one says it's for "ET" (don't know what that is).

Et stands for entertainment tonight.

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 08:13:24 PM »

Et stands for entertainment tonight.

I guess I'll try that, but isn't that the same company or something?

What do you think the chances are that I'm actually able to track down this episode? Honestly, it's a bit hard for me to imagine where I might find it, but old and obscure shit pops up on the net all the time. Any advice?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 08:22:22 PM by dinohenry483 »

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 01:09:45 AM »
DAMNIT someone find this for me!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 08:52:01 PM »
I have always been a big Jenny fan. She would have made a great MMA fighter.

Cheers!

T
Cheers!

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 05:48:40 PM »
I have always been a big Jenny fan. She would have made a great MMA fighter.

Cheers!

T

I almost wish she didn't make it as a tv personality just so we could see her in MMA!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 05:43:46 PM »
Fantastic!! I want to see her in a boxing fight against Katy Perry!!

Offline dinohenry483

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 02:12:39 AM »
even more, including one squaring up with Carmen Electra.

could any female celebrity her size without any special training win a fight with her? i don't think so...