News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tagmatch???with the silk stocking girls jobbers Natasha and Ashley

• 0 Replies

Offline BabyGirl_Brit987

• 29-0 Kicking ass and taking names!!who next??
Omg?!?!Seriously they challenge the Vixens to a match with...them the jobbers out of all people hahaha I bet Heidi would be more competition although she plays dirty because her skills are no good in the ring,but the jobbers...oh well its their funeral I guess fighting jobbers in the ring is better then nothing now I'm not gonna say I'm cocky when it comes to matches....alright I'am lol buuuut if I had to face them in a handicap match by myself I bet...no I know I can still win I've done it before and I can do it again.And no matter how many wins I rack up I know that noone will really take me seriously until I've faced nearly everyone there is to face They call themselves undefeated in tag team well the submission princess will show them differently...our newest members....yes I said it newest members will be ready to take on all comers no matter who it is whether it be the classless magnificent tramps or the girls who sport knee high stockings to the ring as a fashion statement lol. I will have to think of a new name for your clique later because silk stocking girls isn't cutting it....anyways I think I'm gonna go get ready for a slaughterhouse oh btw I been pondering on this but Whats magnificent about being a tramp?if you actually know what a tramp is you will know that nothing about a tramp is magnificent see where I come from a tramp is a disreputable female and disreputable meaning Lacking respectability, as in character, behavior, or appearance. sooooo in reality your name really means nothing its just showing your true colors as women.if thats how you see yourselves lol(I mean magnificent tramps that is) whats the world coming to?? I suggest a new name for you guys like...the butterface crew ;D and if you don't know what butterface means then look...it...up lol Catch you on the flipside!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:00:47 AM by BabyGirl_Brit987 »
Emerald Fusion Once it's locked on prepare to....tap or pass out!!!