News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
First   while starting this off.... CHECK out and support when you can. FemmeFight and the catfight video producers. It is thanks to them, we have this place to play!! Helps Pay to keep the lights on at FCF!!

NOW on to this section ... PRO wrestling ... everything pro ... let's chat it here...
From the major companies.. To maybe local or area companies, and the up and coming talent, to look for in the future.

From past greats and icons... to your current faves of today.
Bitter rivalries... maybe hardcore mayhem.. to sexy divas. Who do you like and why??

PPV events, to classic matches.
Which wrestlers do you like the most??  What fave moves do they use?

From known news to possible gossip from insiders. Diva and knockout  or maybe Diva VS Knockout!! LOT of independant companies out there. Maybe one of your faves, has left majors, looking to work their way back up.

WHICH Diva would you LOVE to CATFIGHT and why??

MAIN theme .. anything and everything pro wrestling ...

To start it off.. if I had to choose only one ...
Probably for fave.. even though they did stupid move wrestlemania... Undertaker ... Saw him before WWE/F when he was simply part of the skyscrapers, with Danny Spivey.. Think it was in Nwa/ wcw before all the Nwo themes. Mean Mark ... using the heart punch. Taught by Ox Baker.
THEN of course... debut as Undertaker.. when he stuffed Coco Beware ... survivor series match...
Lot of awesome events and things they did with this character through the years...  Levetating in the rafters to lightning bolts hitting the ring, before it collapses beneath Kurt Angle.
Not to mention choke slamming Edge through the mat, before flames came up .. YEahhh choke slammed to hell ..

One other thing that impressed me with him. During the Monday night wars... Raw/ Nitro era.. EVERYONE was jumping from one company to the other. HE stayed true to the brand so to speak... Stayed with McMahon and company the whole time.

TAG teams ...  L.O.D.  Road Warriors Animal and Hawk ...  Riding motorcycles down to the ring in Wimbley stadium think it was early PPV event.
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What a RUSHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Just always was a blast seeing this team.

Divas // Knockouts ... Have met a lot of them RL So not easy to call ... Still wish to meet Victoria/ Tara someday..
Anyways .... Dawn Marie .. May not have been everyones fave.. May not have done overly active wrestling in the ring. Yet always just seemed so damn sexy ....
Trish Stratus ,,,, Happened to see her Hall of fame induction on video. She is right there with Lita, Molly Holly, Torrie, and others that time.
What impressed the most .. real reason she retired. Was to be there for her mother, who was fighting cancer.

Knockouts ... Tie between  Traci Brooks .. OMG gorgeous in person!!  Velvet Sky .. Another on the hope to meet someday.
Special shout out to Gail Kim ...

THEN shutting up for now.. turning this over to everyone else....

Let's hear from you !!

Storm 

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Catfight a Diva ... god damn it, Stormy.

>_<

ANYWAY.

As for who I'd like to WRESTLE who's active right now:

Sara del Ray
Lufisto
Manami Toyota
Portia Perez
The Sendai Girls
The Global Green Gangstas
MsChief
Athena
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Catfight a Diva ... god damn it, Stormy.

>_<

ANYWAY.

As for who I'd like to WRESTLE who's active right now:

Sara del Ray
Lufisto
Manami Toyota
Portia Perez
The Sendai Girls
The Global Green Gangstas
MsChief
Athena

Isn't Sara pretty much inactive these days as a trainer at NXT or does she still do indy shows?

How about you and me take on Joey Ryan and Candace LeRae?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I wouldn't want to catfight any of them, but I would love to WRESTLE many of them.  I personally would rather face one of the knockouts or former knockouts instead of most of the WWE Divas, who I haven't exactly been impressed with in terms of their wrestling skills vs. what I have seen in TNA.  There are a few indy girls that I think would be fun to wrestle too.   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I wanted to have it Divas and Knockouts .. Yet subject line only holds so much !!

FEEL free to discuss ANYTHING PRO WRESTLING HERE !!  I added in catfighting to open it up, relevant to forum. YET feel free to discuss anything with the pro wrestling world.. Past present.. major companies to the independant ones..

What happened most recent shows Raw, Smackdown Tna.. Leading to PPV events and rivalries!!

BTW  STING finally showing in WWE??  Heard something with this in passing..
Actually many years ago .. Think he actually was there.. for a NON royal rumble battle royal match. Simply as Steve Borden.

They just had them all come out start walking to the ring, while announcing their names. Maybe on a Raw episode.. Don't think it was PPV..

ANYONE else info with this??

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

I'm game for that as long as you agree to run in and lariat Joey off me if he tries his corner shit.  I ain't bein' teabagged!

In return I'll put Candace in enough armbreakers that she'll have a hard time goozling your plums.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

I'm game for that as long as you agree to run in and lariat Joey off me if he tries his corner shit.  I ain't bein' teabagged!

In return I'll put Candace in enough armbreakers that she'll have a hard time goozling your plums.

I'll keep him from sleezing you up and maybe Boobplex Candace some.  Then we can take over their Youtube show.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Cross promotion match .... Who do you think would win between Kane and the monster Abyss??

Also Rosita .. OMG she is beautiful yet Soooooooooo tiny!! I mean lovely face, nice figure. Yet even with those boots on, don't think she is over 5 ft.  Any idea how tall this spicy Latina is??

Storm

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
I genuinely LOL'd at Megan's reaction to Catfighting a Diva :D

The bitch BLEEDS pro!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

The bitch BLEEDS pro!

x G x

Yeah especially in the matches she likes to have. She bleeds quicker than the American Dream.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

The bitch BLEEDS pro!

x G x

Yeah especially in the matches she likes to have. She bleeds quicker than the American Dream.

Bitch, I've been busted open so many times that I've got a Lifetime Achievement Award at the blood bank.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

The bitch BLEEDS pro!

x G x

Bitch, I've been busted open so many times that I've got a Lifetime Achievement Award at the blood bank.

It explains the forehead. ;)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!

The bitch BLEEDS pro!

x G x

Ive got a gold card at that blood bank...I've seen her there....I know

As for wrestling a Diva.....I don't know....Junkees a little big...but let me think about it
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
 enjoyed the posts of everyone as I love pro wresting.  I agree with Eva te TNA knockouts definitely show more wrestling skill the the Divas.

As for my list I would love to wrestle :

Trish Stratus
Either one of the bella twins
A J Lee cause I would want to slam her thru the mat
Miss Tessmocker (TNA) for the same reason as AJ
Any of the beautiful people (TNA) so I can spank ther asses
And finaly my fellow Virginian (who I have met irl) Mickie James

Now for my online oppnets who Ihave posted her I want :
EVA (She is tough to catch free when online shows how good and popular she is)
Michelle ( good friend whom I admire her alot)

The purple Vixen ( cause she fascinates me)

And Gemma Rox ( cause I want to renew our rivalary)

Janey

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Cross promotion match .... Who do you think would win between Kane and the monster Abyss??

Also Rosita .. OMG she is beautiful yet Soooooooooo tiny!! I mean lovely face, nice figure. Yet even with those boots on, don't think she is over 5 ft.  Any idea how tall this spicy Latina is??

Storm

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Her real name is Thea Trinidad, she is 5'0" 99 lbs - would love to give her "Che's Revenge"

Actually have been getting N catching up. With a lot of older TNA PPV ... They had special opening for 10 year anniversary of 9/11 for PPV Event.
Talked with Thea ... she lost her father in one of the towers.  Says her mother does not care for the wrestling. Yet he was the one inspired her to get into the business.
Thought that was cool, they let her open up about it a little.

Seems to be a very impressive lady.

THAT said ANYTHING CURRENT and NEW Major companies?? Rivalries or upcoming PPV build ups??

Storm

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
There are too many I would love to kick the asses of
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time