News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline Callista

• God Member
That'd be Rugged Ronnie Garvin.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
That'd be Rugged Ronnie Garvin.

Callista rocking that one nicely!!  Had the Garvin stomp, to punish opponents. Basically putting the boot, to each limb, as his opponent, laid on the mat.

NEW fave moment just got to see. Going through old TNA PPV ... OMG this was awesome.. Lethal Lockdown match 2007  Rhino gored Tyson Tomko .. Backwards.. OUT through the closed cage door, past the steps, and onto the arena floor. No idea if chain locked, but it WAS wrapped around, and went flying.
Had to replay that, watch that again right away....... Talk about IMPACT wrestling. Aj styles using overhead rigging, to crash james storm, through table set on top of cage nice holy shit moment.. Yet think Rhino had best impact.

Storm 

Offline Callista

• God Member
"Tomko, gimmie a beat."
"No."

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Impressed with this lady wrestler .. independant companies .. MSChif ...  Happened to catch a few things here and there.
May not be working for any of the big 2 WWE or TNA .

Yet the lady looks damn good, and has some impressive skills. Ok admit uses the screaming more than needed. Yet sitting back, actually seeing her in a few matches. The lady knows her moves.... mat wrestling, pro, to submissions.

Anyone have any feed on this lady?? Current company affiliation? Still active?
She has been on circuit worldwide.

Not bad to look at either.. even with the partially colored green hair.

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
You got a problem with colored hair, motherfucker?  ^_-

MsChif is an indy queen.  Since she's married to Unbreakable Michael Elgin she shows up in ROH of a fair amount, particularly to neutralize Maria Kinellis.  She does work for SHIMMER and SHINE, the two dominant ladies' promotions that are active in the states right now, and she does matches for PWG and independent feds all over.

She IS very good.  Even if she doesn't use poison mist half as well as I can.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*

MsChif is an indy queen.  Since she's married to Unbreakable Michael Elgin she shows up in ROH of a fair amount, particularly to neutralize Maria Kinellis.  She does work for SHIMMER and SHINE, the two dominant ladies' promotions that are active in the states right now, and she does matches for PWG and independent feds all over.

She's also a microbiologist.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/secretlife/sports/rachel-collins/
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member

About that. Your "St. Paddy's Day Cookies" were not nearly as good as you seemed to think they were :P

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Vixen .. GAspppppp ... you mean your coloring not natural??  It does look so good on you ..... Figured just another thing. Showing your unique awesomeness. 
For the record.. myself.. I have NO problem with how the lady looks ...  Figured some may ..

Happened to see her in a match, one of the shine events/ home video ... Plus just saw her on one of the chickfight videos ... from event in the UK.
WHICH also had Britany Knight ... part of the Norfolk dolls... NOW Paige ... WWE variety. She was only 15 ... I think at the time of that match.
Mschif looked GREAT both matches.. GOD that woman is flexible.. as well as very skilled...  Mat, pro, as well as many submission moves.
She finally lost to eventual tourny winner Cheerleader Melissa.

Think she had close to a 2 year reign as Shimmer champ.. When I can. Plan to look into some of those events, to catch more of her in action.

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
About that. Your "St. Paddy's Day Cookies" were not nearly as good as you seemed to think they were :P

I didn't hear anyone complaining!

Everyone was just staggering around clutching at their throats and turning purple.

... because of how awesome those cookies were.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK 2 more indie ladies to check with you ...

Santana ..... and Serena Deeb ......
Again both ladies look to have some definate in ring skills, and presence.

BTW anyone know if Trinity is still wrestling??

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member
Santana, aka TNA's Brittany, is ok, though nothing special in my book. Serena Deeb, (who had a stint in WWE as the Straight Edge Society's Serena,) is one of the best wrestlers in the world, possibly my favourite American female wrestler now that Sara Del Rey seems to have retired from in-ring performing.

Trinity hasn't wrestled since 2008, so seems well and truly retired.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:36:24 AM by Callista »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I like Brittany's finish, and she pulls a decent shooting star press, as well.  She doesn't get lost in the ring and she communicates body language fairly well.  But she's not as sharp, clever, or impactful as Serena. 
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Santana works best in a tag team with Amber O'Neal. I've seen some of those matches and she's really good in them.

I miss Serena and the SES. 
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I miss Serena and the SES. 

Luke Gallows was a big loss for the WWE.  That dude is hilarious and awesome.
- Frank Herbert

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
It was all worth having to find a Bulgarian stream of Raw since I don't have cable just so I could see this tonight:

{alt}
- Frank Herbert