News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
It was all worth having to find a Bulgarian stream of Raw since I don't have cable just so I could see this tonight:

{alt}

I feel so sorry for you. That Bodozer was epic.  The Botchamania from this episode will be grand thanks to those Les Habitantes!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Santana, aka TNA's Brittany, is ok, though nothing special in my book. Serena Deeb, (who had a stint in WWE as the Straight Edge Society's Serena,) is one of the best wrestlers in the world, possibly my favourite American female wrestler now that Sara Del Rey seems to have retired from in-ring performing.

Trinity hasn't wrestled since 2008, so seems well and truly retired.

Happened to see Serena on Tna one night only knockouts ... Had her mixing it up, and matching Mickie James think it was. Basically you could tell. The lady knew her stuff ...  No one had to carry her, she showed very fluid movements, and the continuity of the match, seemed to flow very well.
Other matches, you could kind of see .. the ladies having trouble, working together.

Santana seen there as well, also shine .. The lady has some speed, and quickness... Think with the right polish and direction. She could be very impressive.

Trinity ... Think the lady was a natural ... knew how to play to the crowd, and knew how to move, and get it done in the ring. I think if she could have been active more. When Knockouts finally got underway. Instead of just the eye candy or ringside companion. I think she would have made a lot better showing, than she was allowed.

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Ladies' wrestling in this country right now begins and ends with Lufisto for me.

Mmmm.  Lufisto.

"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Callista

• God Member
You just like the name cuz it reminds you of fisting.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
WELL DONE MEG !!!

Happened to have a name pop into the mind, while setting something else up .... See how many remember this... Think he was wcw ... Maybe Colonel Parkers stable..
Bunkhouse Buck ... 

Anyone remember colonel parker... and some of the wrestlers he had been manager for??

Storm

Funny you mention that since the Colonel and his tag team Harlem Heat came to mind as I wrote my reply. Namely in the terms of "really stupid things done by a promotion" See the good colonel was not originally to be the manager of Kole and Kane .

He OWNED them. Now I have heard the idea was he won them in a card game (they were prisoners ) but still..white guy brings two black men in chains to the ring? The fact it took HOUSE SHOWS for WCW to grasp that this might be a bad idea is stunning. Granted this was a fed that named Jeep Swenson "The Final Solution" until Jewish groups protested.

Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I'd watch competitive basket-weaving if J.R. was calling it.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Lindsay C

I'd even watch Golf with JR calling it. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LEAVE THE DAMN BALL ALONE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
I'd love to see JR calling the World Cup right now.....

Damn that would be good...and Jerry "The King" Lawler by his side giving running commentary..
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Callista

• God Member
JR and the lovechild of Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan couldn't have have made the Dutch/Argies game bearable. That was dreadful.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCRzZxAxVY

I always suspected that about Luigi.  It's good that J.R. agrees.
- Frank Herbert

Offline The BIG E

Anything with JR can make it great.

And Calista, I agree.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I'd even watch Golf with JR calling it. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LEAVE THE DAMN BALL ALONE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

REMINDS me of older beer ads .. combining sports... Full contact golf one of them... OHhhhhhhhhh DAMN why did they not have JR call that one??

Quiet on the green .. then other guys run out, decking the golfer...  I can just hear him calling it a slobber knocker...  He he he

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
I can't be the only one thinking that a whole JR themed thread would put this site over the top.

BAH GAWD! THAT FORUM HAS A FAMILY!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
CAN this be the PRELUDE to wwe bringing back the mighty Hercules??

Just happened to notice... YES the rock is now Hercules on the big screen .. YET not sure if released mainstream yet.
Happened to see title coming through work recently..
JOHN Morrison ALSO starring in a wwe release as Hercules as well.

HMmmmm maybe like the two doinks...  OR Undertaker Vs undertaker The two hercules MAY have to face off. To see which one can fully claim the honors.

Storm

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
I guess I got some work to do I did not make Vixen's list !

Janeyy