News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK .. trivia  test your knowledge...

What part of royalty... where cheezy, sleezy and queezy??

Which VERY well known wrestler was also known as Vinnie Vegas and OZ ??

Storm

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
OK .. trivia  test your knowledge...

What part of royalty... where cheezy, sleezy and queezy??

Which VERY well known wrestler was also known as Vinnie Vegas and OZ ??

Storm

They were King Jerry Lawler's midgets, known as the Royal Family in one of the survivor series when they took on Doink the Clown and the midget clowns Dink and forgot the other 2 names.

Vinnie Vegas and Oz also was known as Diesel and Big Sexy aka Kevin Nash  :D
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
And Jerry the King was one of my favorites growing up.....I thought he was so awesome

Then the Honky Tonk Man and Jimmy Hart, The Mouth of the South....I'd throw  pillows at the TV when they came on...

CM Punk will always be my all time favorite because he risked it all to change pro wrestling forever

As far as Diva's go, just list everyone in alphabetical order because I'd prefer to take my time and go down the list one at a time...I'm not picky
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:18:34 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Vinnie Vegas and the Diamond Studd were both brought in as enforcers for DDP during his Vegas mob heel run.

Then years later he became the last man standing against the nWo led by the Outsiders, Vinnie Vegas and the Diamond Studd.

Wrestling is awesome.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Vinnie Vegas and the Diamond Studd were both brought in as enforcers for DDP during his Vegas mob heel run.

Then years later he became the last man standing against the nWo led by the Outsiders, Vinnie Vegas and the Diamond Studd.

Wrestling is awesome.

I love the fact that the wrestling legacy of the great luchador, El Generico, is being carried on by his protege, Sami Zayn, who has put on 2 match of the year candidates with both his battles against Cesaro.

:)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
I love the fact that the wrestling legacy of the great luchador, El Generico, is being carried on by his protege, Sami Zayn, who has put on 2 match of the year candidates with both his battles against Cesaro.

Kevin Steen's promos on Sami Zayn are fucking amazing.

So is Kevin Steen.

#lust
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

Kevin Steen's promos on Sami Zayn are fucking amazing.

So is Kevin Steen.

#lust

Somehow I knew you'd go for a guy like Steen.
He may end up at NXT.  How I would love to see him and Sami go at it.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

As much as I'd love to relive the Steenerico Feud - and I would - NXT would kill Steen.  Vince hates fat guys and he wouldn't be allowed to use half his moveset.

.. on the other hand, I could FORMALLY steal the package piledriver ...

DIBS!  DIBS, MOTHERFUCKERS! 
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
I dunno. I'd like to see Steen get appreciated on a larger stage. But you're right about the package piledriver.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Wrestling is awesome.

Didn't Page also intro think it was Paul Diamond and Pat Tanaka as part of his diamond mine??  Know he started out as more the manager. Before starting to get into the ring himself.
Self high five ....... Tooooooooooooo Cool!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Michelle blast from the past for you ...  Novi michigan multimedia event ....  Had some they did not promote on event site. Maybe late entries.
I knew Brett Hart was going to be there .. YET  talk about old school .. They ended up having Hacksaw Duggan ... Brutus Beefcake (Looking in very good shape have to admit.) 
Plus the Nasty boys knobbs and Saggs ...  Knobbs not looking best of shape. Saggs looking about the same as ever ... I Sooooooooooo wanted to tempt then to spray paint Darth Vader .....    ;D  LOL

Storm

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!

As much as I'd love to relive the Steenerico Feud - and I would - NXT would kill Steen.  Vince hates fat guys and he wouldn't be allowed to use half his moveset.

.. on the other hand, I could FORMALLY steal the package piledriver ...

DIBS!  DIBS, MOTHERFUCKERS! 

If Vince hates fat guys, then how come Wyndam Rotunda has the biggest angle in WWE right now with the Wyatt Family?

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
Michelle blast from the past for you ...  Novi michigan multimedia event ....  Had some they did not promote on event site. Maybe late entries.
I knew Brett Hart was going to be there .. YET  talk about old school .. They ended up having Hacksaw Duggan ... Brutus Beefcake (Looking in very good shape have to admit.) 
Plus the Nasty boys knobbs and Saggs ...  Knobbs not looking best of shape. Saggs looking about the same as ever ... I Sooooooooooo wanted to tempt then to spray paint Darth Vader .....    ;D  LOL

Storm

When was this Stormy?  I grew up in Novi Michigan

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
If Vince hates fat guys, then how come Wyndam Rotunda has the biggest angle in WWE right now with the Wyatt Family?

Because Bray's the best promo guy he's had since Jake Roberts discovered crack.

Steen's a fun promo, but only when he's allowed to curse a blue streak.  He can't touch Bray.
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Storm

When was this Stormy?  I grew up in Novi Michigan

It was last weekend ... Friday through sunday 16th - 18th Think online lists as MotorCity comicon ...  William Shatner was the big draw name.. 25th anniversary show..
I am soooooooooooooooo sending a request, since I did not see them out this year. For TNA Velvet Sky and Tara .. Part of my most want to see list.

BTW ..  Anyone know.. TNA WInter ... / AKA Katie Lee Burchill //  B movie hostess Kattarina Waters .  Entry theme song using for her (This from 2011 think)  Is it something just made for this OR is it something mainstream release by someone. Very haunting little melody.

Storm