News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
You girls should KNOW I adore you - well, I'm sure I WILL adore Janey, just based on her circle of friends - but honestly, who can compare to Lufisto?
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Callista

• God Member
Whereas I hate you all.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK ... how about this topic ... From the four horsemen, and original legion of doom.. (It started out more than just Animal and Hawk!!)
To NWO, BWO, fortune, right to censor, straight edge society, and the Menagerie ...
ANY groups maybe in Indie circuits worth mentioning? 

WHAT are your favorite groups past and present, as well as why??
BONUS round Can anyone name every inception of the horsemen?? 

Storm

ALSO happened to see  Think it is National Geographic ... Dvd on Wrestling INDIE circuit... Don't know anything else about it.. just seeing it very recently coming through work. Anyone have scoop, heads up on this??

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
Great wrestling factions of history begin and end with the Dungeon of Doom.

<_<

No, but seriously.  The Varsity Club with Captain Rotundo and Coach Sullivan and friggin' Dr. Death, the old deGeneration X, the Hart Foundation with Pillman and the Bulldog and Owen, the UNION (I loved their steam whistle music), the J.O.B. Squad, the Dangerous Alliance (Heyman was ALWAYS a genius), the best comedy act in wrestling for my money with the Full Blooded Italians in ECW ...

.. and motherfuckin' BULLET CLUB!

*throws up the Bullet Horns*
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Horsemen. Ole, Arn, Tully, Ric and JJ.  Or the group with Barry instead of Ole that got enshrined in the WWE HOF.

Just watch some of those classic promos. Better than much of today's talent.

Please don't make me name every inception of the Horsemen. Some of them are awful.

*sigh* Ok I'll try. Note, this is from memory so I may have iterations out of order.

It starts with Ole, Arn, Tully, Ric and JJ. Then Luger for Ole. Then Barry for Luger.

Then it gets all weird.  At one point Butch Reed and Kendall Windham were members.  Sting some say was, but I discount that as a trick to fool him.  Then Pretty Paul Roma.  Then in the Nitro era: Arn, Mongo, Benoit, Malenko and Ric.  Then when Arn got hurt, he offered his spot to Hennig.  Which would have been awesome, but WCW screwed that up and had Hennig go with the NWO. 

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member
You forgot Pillman.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
You forgot Pillman.

Damn, I did...and I liked his addition though I wish his injury hadn't cut short his time in WCW.  I'm actually upset I forgot Brian but remembered Kendall.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Smokey

OK ... how about this topic ... From the four horsemen, and original legion of doom.. (It started out more than just Animal and Hawk!!)
To NWO, BWO, fortune, right to censor, straight edge society, and the Menagerie ...
ANY groups maybe in Indie circuits worth mentioning? 

WHAT are your favorite groups past and present, as well as why??
BONUS round Can anyone name every inception of the horsemen?? 

Storm

ALSO happened to see  Think it is National Geographic ... Dvd on Wrestling INDIE circuit... Don't know anything else about it.. just seeing it very recently coming through work. Anyone have scoop, heads up on this??

Basically, any faction from Chikara.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

Pffft!  The Batiri couldn't even pop a balloon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jWaeyqJ7_w
- Frank Herbert

Offline Smokey

Erm...almost any faction from Chikara?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

I like Friends in Similar Tights myself.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member

THROWBACKS 4 PAST LIFE!
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

THROWBACKS 4 PAST LIFE!

The Baltic Siege!

Offline Smokey