News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo ticked how they wasted appearance by Natalya !!

Ok trying to build and sell starting feud between Paige and A.J.  Happened to catch a VERY short match ...  Yeahh they got the Aussie out of the way quick.. Emma??
Yet Natalya is one impressive lady ... they scripted to look like a mid carder for this. Just a few quick moves, then submitted and done.

Know as competative as she is.. This had to be infuriating for her ...  Not even five minutes in the ring... and over. Give me a break.

If she did not have such strong ties to things there. Think she would make one hell of a Knockout.

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member
She lived through the "minute match" era, so it's not like she hasn't had to put up with worse. Meanwhile, I can't remember the last time there were THREE separate angles on the WWE main roster at the same time centered on female wrestlers.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Smokey

Re: Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?
« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2014, 02:55:42 AM »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2014, 08:48:40 PM »
She lived through the "minute match" era, so it's not like she hasn't had to put up with worse. Meanwhile, I can't remember the last time there were THREE separate angles on the WWE main roster at the same time centered on female wrestlers.

Once again, seems like. They are more interested in having them as fluff, to place beside some of the guys.  The focus more on which guy each lady is with.

OK CHALLENGE SEND in the clones!!

Forgot about the 2 versions of Sting .. watched old war games match again.. DAMN I wish they would put some FallBrawl, Halloween Havoc, and Great American Bach events IN FULL on dvd ..
Classic Road Warriors, Steiners, Four Horsemen ... Along with others you don't get to see .... 

OK do you know who was the clone?? DID they have careers outside of this storyline?

UNDERTAKER VS UNDERTAKER .. Used to know this one ...
STING VS NWO STING ........  Who played the evil clone of Sting?
NEW DIESEL ... TOTAL  dumbass idea when Nash left.
NEW RAZOR RAMON .. Same era, same mistake!!

Storm 

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2014, 11:42:54 PM »

Once again, seems like. They are more interested in having them as fluff, to place beside some of the guys.  The focus more on which guy each lady is with.

Are we thinking of the same three angles? I'm not talking about the Fandango angle. I mean AJ vs Paige, Steph vs the Bellas, and Cameron vs Naomi.

OK do you know who was the clone?? DID they have careers outside of this storyline?

UNDERTAKER VS UNDERTAKER .. Used to know this one ...

The Underfaker was none other than "Prime Time" Brian Lee, who was champion of Cornette's Smoky Mountain promotion. He also had runs under that name in ECW and TNA, as well as another WWF run as "Chainz", one of the DOA.

STING VS NWO STING ........  Who played the evil clone of Sting?

nWo Sting was Jeff Farmer. Farmer went through a lot of gimmicks, including Cobra in WCW, and Super J in New Japan.

NEW DIESEL ... TOTAL  dumbass idea when Nash left.
NEW RAZOR RAMON .. Same era, same mistake!!

Fake Razor was Rick Bognar, a Canadian wrestler who never did much in the US outside of his brief WWF stint. He had more success in Japan, wrestling with FMW, WAR, and New Japan.

Fake Diesel was Glenn Jacobs, a big guy who had a myriad of gimmicks, none more famous than the current one he's had for 17 years: Kane.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2014, 06:04:25 AM »
... none more famous than the current one he's had for 17 years: Kane.

The Christmas Creature begs to disagree.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2014, 06:07:49 AM »
... none more famous than the current one he's had for 17 years: Kane.

The Christmas Creature begs to disagree.

I thought that was one of YOUR gimmicks.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »
I kinda liked it when Punky was in her "Prototype" period.

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:06 AM »
Her hair's much better, now.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2014, 05:52:42 AM »
Ok .... should we start the rumor here??  I think Lesner has made Vince his prison bitch.

I mean please.. WHY try and use Brock as front man for the company??  Killing takers streak at wrestlemania ...  Now giving him the belt.
SUCK it WWE ... Sorry Lesner is and always has been BORING and not much substance..
Yeahhh he is big, and strong...  Whoop de dooo ...

He has shown he has NO loyalties to the company or wrestling in general ...  WHY waste everyone's time again??

Then the Bella twins .... SAD to see .. AGAIN something done WAY to much ... in the past ...  Owen and Bret ..  Undertaker and Kane ... Matt and Jeff Hardy ...
Saw the signing between Steph and Bria .. and guessed what was going to happen right then, and YEP family betrayal .. YAWNnnnnn

SOoooooooooooo glad I did not pay money.... to sit through this PPV ...  Hmmmmmmm can the fans go on strike, like Baseball did??

Anyways ...  HAD to say something ..

Storm   

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2014, 05:27:38 AM »
I love what they're doing with Brock right now.  They're doing the best possible thing to build off Brock killing the Streak, and that's making him fucking unstoppable.

What he did to Cena was hard to watch (because Brock was slathered in greasy beast sweat, mostly, but also-) because after ten years of watching John earn the title SuperCena he just got fucking rag dolled around the ring and beaten like a dog.  They used a main-event slot at one of the Big Four PPVs to build Brock into a monster, and it worked beautifully.

Now everyone who comes at him is an underdog, no matter who they are, and he can destroy villains and heroes with equal ease.  I'd LOVE to watch him take on Bray Wyatt and see Bray test his faith.  Or take on Sheamus and get Sheamus to engage the brutality he came in with, when HE was the destroyer and career-ender instead of the Daffy Irishman.  Or put Brock against Dean Ambrose like Goliath facing a sociopathic David.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »
I'm really hoping Night of Champions is either Cena giving in to the dark side or getting ragdolled again. After SummerSlam, I can't see Super Cena in Brock's league any more. Well unless Super Cena somehow goes Super Saiyan Cena.

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
I'm really hoping Night of Champions is either Cena giving in to the dark side or getting ragdolled again. After SummerSlam, I can't see Super Cena in Brock's league any more. Well unless Super Cena somehow goes Super Saiyan Cena.

That was one of the most boring championship matches...ever...ever!! cant stand lesner