News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Re: Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2014, 04:08:53 AM »
Generico is helping orphans in Mexico, that's his protege, Sami Zayn. Similar styles I know, but Sami's Canadian. 

Macara kayfabe for life.

... c'mere a second so I can brainbuster you.

Sounds a lot less painful than a skullfuck, but...no

Sorry, I meant BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIN-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~!
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2014, 05:21:31 AM »
Generico is helping orphans in Mexico, that's his protege, Sami Zayn. Similar styles I know, but Sami's Canadian. 

Macara kayfabe for life.

Sorry, I meant BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIN-BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH~!

Still tho...it'd be cool seeing you in a mask for once.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2014, 05:31:54 AM »

Macara kayfabe for life.

She wears a mask all the time. Just not on her face.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2014, 05:37:21 AM »

Macara kayfabe for life.

She wears a mask all the time. Just not on her face.

Do I dare ask?

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2014, 10:37:29 PM »
LIKING the clips idea ladies...  !!

OK to my impressive trivia and wrestling guru's here .. 2 obscure TNA wrestlers...Again checking out older events ...

Triton ... Very big mean looking dude. Yet not looking like they knew what to do with him .. anyone info this guy??

Also more recent  first time seeing this guy .. was teaming with Dustin Rhodes darker persona black reign .. Wrestler named Rellik??

Keep up the cool sharing and info folks!

Storm

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2014, 09:49:38 AM »

OK to my impressive trivia and wrestling guru's here .. 2 obscure TNA wrestlers...Again checking out older events ...

Triton ... Very big mean looking dude. Yet not looking like they knew what to do with him .. anyone info this guy??

Also more recent  first time seeing this guy .. was teaming with Dustin Rhodes darker persona black reign .. Wrestler named Rellik??

Storm

Well Rellik (ohh its Killer backwards...) is better known as Johnny the Bull Stromboli from the Marmalukes in WCW. If you can call that better known.

Now Trytan (and yes that is apparently how it was spelled) when I looked for him I got the true gem: He got an RD Reynolds Wrestlecrap writeup. http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/trytan-tnas-warrior-terminator-somethingorother/

“So as best I can tell, Trytan was an amalgamation of the Little Mermaid’s father, a bondage cyborg, and the Ultimate Warrior.” Jesus how could he fail? So apparently before that he was part of Redshirt security in TNA (Ah the days of Don Callis.. ) back in the days of feuding TNA security guard teams.

After the Trytan push died he tagged with Simon Diamond until his contract expired. He went to Ohio Valley Wrestling as Jacob Duncan a woodsman meets Mankind gimmick. He feuded with the Boogyman, got involved with a love triangle over Beth Phoenix, an held the OVW heavyweight title for a couple months along the way. He got let go in 2007 and pretty much vanished.

Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2014, 05:34:29 AM »
I'm glad KENTA finally made his NXT debut, even with the name Hideo Itomi (at least it's a name with wrestling cred, and they're not claiming he's related to Funaki or Tajiri).

I'm glad they put him over strong, clearing off the Ascension in his PPV interview and beating a known name nice and swiftly in his debut.

But what the hell is with that finisher?

KENTA invented the Go 2 Sleep.  If they want to piss Punk off, let him use THAT.  KENTA can kick harder than anyone on the roster, and his whole move set is kicks.  Give him a bad-ass kick finisher.  Hell, steal the Bena-Driller from Ricochet.

But the flying double stomp?  The friggin' Warrior's Way? It's hard to hit, it always looks awkward, and it's STUPID.

BLARGH.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »
I'm glad KENTA finally made his NXT debut, even with the name Hideo Itomi (at least it's a name with wrestling cred, and they're not claiming he's related to Funaki or Tajiri).

I'm glad they put him over strong, clearing off the Ascension in his PPV interview and beating a known name nice and swiftly in his debut.

But what the hell is with that finisher?

KENTA invented the Go 2 Sleep.  If they want to piss Punk off, let him use THAT.  KENTA can kick harder than anyone on the roster, and his whole move set is kicks.  Give him a bad-ass kick finisher.  Hell, steal the Bena-Driller from Ricochet.

But the flying double stomp?  The friggin' Warrior's Way? It's hard to hit, it always looks awkward, and it's STUPID.

BLARGH.

Warriors Way??  Is this the person that was Senshi in TNA??  BTW think recently saw something about Tajiri showing up TNA recently as well.
WWE seems to be mildly imploding lately .. Between unpleasing scripting .. to injuries, to main stars wanting time away .. (OR are they just making movies??)
They need to do some re-evaluating and shaking things up ...

FOR purple vixen ..  How about the G 2 sleep re named the F U punk??  He he he ..

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2014, 06:47:36 AM »
If the WWE thinks there haven't been enough CM Punk chants on their show, then they should definitely have Kenta use the GTS.

Speaking of people debuting, another international star made his first appearance at an NXT taping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vGJfrACIk0

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »

Storm

Well Rellik (ohh its Killer backwards...) is better known as Johnny the Bull Stromboli from the Marmalukes in WCW. If you can call that better known.

Now Trytan (and yes that is apparently how it was spelled) when I looked for him I got the true gem: He got an RD Reynolds Wrestlecrap writeup. http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/trytan-tnas-warrior-terminator-somethingorother/

“So as best I can tell, Trytan was an amalgamation of the Little Mermaid’s father, a bondage cyborg, and the Ultimate Warrior.” Jesus how could he fail? So apparently before that he was part of Redshirt security in TNA (Ah the days of Don Callis.. ) back in the days of feuding TNA security guard teams.

After the Trytan push died he tagged with Simon Diamond until his contract expired. He went to Ohio Valley Wrestling as Jacob Duncan a woodsman meets Mankind gimmick. He feuded with the Boogyman, got involved with a love triangle over Beth Phoenix, an held the OVW heavyweight title for a couple months along the way. He got let go in 2007 and pretty much vanished.

MEG thanks ..  Yeahh he was a VERY big guy .. They tried to spin him as maybe having some kind of powers or something. He would be going at it with someone in the ring.. Think Monty Brown ...
Then if things started going against him .. The house lights would go down.
Only to come back up .. with him gone from the ring, maybe on the entrance ramp.

Like I said, and you thought. Seemed they had some definate plans for the character. Then just POooooooffffff faded away into nothing.

Storm

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2014, 11:29:36 PM »
If the WWE thinks there haven't been enough CM Punk chants on their show, then they should definitely have Kenta use the GTS.

Speaking of people debuting, another international star made his first appearance at an NXT taping:

Now THAT'S an NXT name.  Hideo Itomi at least shows some forethought - it's a wrestling homage AND it's extremely chantable.  HI-DE-O!  HI-DE-O!

But they stuck an ACCENT on Devitt's name?  And named him after a noodle-armed cartoon boy?
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2014, 10:03:09 PM »

Now THAT'S an NXT name.  Hideo Itomi at least shows some forethought - it's a wrestling homage AND it's extremely chantable.  HI-DE-O!  HI-DE-O!

But they stuck an ACCENT on Devitt's name?  And named him after a noodle-armed cartoon boy?

It's from Finn McCool who's a badass Irish legend. But who has been kinda Paul Bunyoned over the years.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2014, 08:44:34 PM »
Sure, and Bálor is a Celt-Irish god of death, but two cool elements still come together to make kind of a weird name.  If they were gonna make him some sort of super-Irelander, they might as well have related him to Finlay or Sheamus.
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2014, 04:26:27 AM »
Sure, and Bálor is a Celt-Irish god of death, but two cool elements still come together to make kind of a weird name.  If they were gonna make him some sort of super-Irelander, they might as well have related him to Finlay or Sheamus.

No...just no....too many stereotypical "Irish and like to fight" I like the idea of an iconic Warrior not a fighter...

And KENTA's new name means Hero of Pain...damn!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »
No...just no....too many stereotypical "Irish and like to fight" I like the idea of an iconic Warrior not a fighter...

A warrior and a fighter are the same player class, Reddy. :P
- Frank Herbert