News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2014, 07:27:28 AM »
Gladiators of the UK was a recent updated version of the American Gladiators show.

I'll wait to see if others can get the trivia questions.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2014, 09:18:35 AM »
Here is my internet free guess on Chronic: I seem to recall they were known as Chronik or some other weird spelling. They were a tag team (I think WCW or TNA). The members I am thinking was the former Adam Bomb and..Brian Lee AKA Chainz of the gangland days of WWE? Pure best guesses and memory here..
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2014, 08:53:07 PM »
NEXT on your trivia trek ..

(Old school)  Who was the CAN/AM connection ??

Rick Martel before he became The Model and the Z-Man, Tom Zenk!

Next ... Not just wrestling in Denver .. The team was known as Chronic ... Who were they. Also what other colorful characters/ Ids did they also  have?

KroniK was Bryan Clarke - who was indeed Adam Bomb as well as Wrath in that awesome Mortal Kombat storyline with Mortis, Glacier and The Cat - paired with Brian Adams, better known as Crush, who was for my money at his best when he was KONA CRUSH, BRUDDAH.  But he was also evil Demolition member Crush and white supremacist Crush and then I think he was just Brian Adams for a cup of coffee with the nWo before he and Clarke started breaking necks and cashing checks.

I loved those two because they were so amazingly terrible, never highlighted more than their absolute TRAINWRECK of a match against Kane and the Undertaker during that terrible abortion of an angle that was the Invasion.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:31 PM »
Well at least it was a Brian, who was in the same group as Brian Lee at one time :) And the internet reveals why I couldn't recall if KroniK was in WWE or WCW..they did both. Come on Vince should have made him go back to being the American Ninja.
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
Pretty sure I read somewhere "Kevin Owens" (I think his son is named Owen)

Good source, Reddy.  Kevin Owens indeed.

And his first shirt is even a variant on his FIGHT STEEN FIGHT shirt.  It's the same font but it just says FIGHT.  Kinda bad-ass.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2014, 12:01:01 PM »
Pretty sure I read somewhere "Kevin Owens" (I think his son is named Owen)

Good source, Reddy.  Kevin Owens indeed.

And his first shirt is even a variant on his FIGHT STEEN FIGHT shirt.  It's the same font but it just says FIGHT.  Kinda bad-ass.

12/11/14 on the WWENetwork for $9.99

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2015, 04:59:48 AM »
While I love the apron power bomb as SteenOwens' illegal post-match finisher, isn't it weird that he debuts and uses that immediately in a headline-making way right before they announced WWE has sign Uhaa Nation? 

You think they're gonna let Uhaa do the gorilla press-moonsault-shooting star combo, or will that blow too many minds?
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2015, 12:23:10 AM »
While I love the apron power bomb as SteenOwens' illegal post-match finisher, isn't it weird that he debuts and uses that immediately in a headline-making way right before they announced WWE has sign Uhaa Nation? 

You think they're gonna let Uhaa do the gorilla press-moonsault-shooting star combo, or will that blow too many minds?

Well Uhaa wasn't official till recently. I think NXT is about toturn into PWG east and I hope they push the main roster in a good eay.  Is itbad for me to want peoplelike Cesaro to be demoted to NXT to revive his career?

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2015, 05:03:59 PM »
It's bad in the sense that WWE has been fucking up the main roster shows something awful these past few months.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #234 on: February 17, 2015, 05:17:28 AM »
Saddens my heart .. saw Velvet Sky got fired TNA .. Contract was up .... Anyone know anything else on her? Still think she was one of the sexiest and fun ladies out there.

Any predictions for Wrestlemania coming up??

BTW few weeks ago happened to see new show TNA new sponser ...  Like old school boxing ring look. WAYYY major mistake .. Basically the crowd was darkened out. That has always been one of their major selling points, was fan interaction.
Anyone know was this due to location they were at. If not are they actually trying this format??  If so BIG mistake ... the in ring and part of the fun. Is seeing the fans reaction to what is going on in the ring.

Storm

BTW Meg Yup you were on track with Kronik ....  Think Burn one, dual bodyslam or power bomb, finishing move.

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2015, 05:45:19 AM »
Saddens my heart .. saw Velvet Sky got fired TNA .. Contract was up .... Anyone know anything else on her? Still think she was one of the sexiest and fun ladies out there.

Since losing the Spike deal, TNA has needed to cut back. Additionally, by all accounts, TNA is paying indy money right now. There's not a great deal of incentive for anyone to stay

Any predictions for Wrestlemania coming up??

Reigns over Lesnar.

BTW few weeks ago happened to see new show TNA new sponser ...  Like old school boxing ring look. WAYYY major mistake .. Basically the crowd was darkened out. That has always been one of their major selling points, was fan interaction. Anyone know was this due to location they were at. If not are they actually trying this format??  If so BIG mistake ... the in ring and part of the fun. Is seeing the fans reaction to what is going on in the ring.

They're darkening out the fact that they draw fewer people than NXT does at this point.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2015, 04:49:03 PM »
The upcoming shows from the UK should look better. TNA has a huge fanbase there.  Also, Samoa Joe is gone from TNA as well. So I hope things work out for them. TNA Knockouts are a much better product than WWE Divas.

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »
The upcoming shows from the UK should look better. TNA has a huge fanbase there.  Also, Samoa Joe is gone from TNA as well. So I hope things work out for them. TNA Knockouts are a much better product than WWE Divas.

I hope Joe takes another run in Ring of Honor.

But let's be serious here - Gail Kim, Kong and Havok are better than almost all the Divas they got, but I'd put AJ or Paige or anyone in NXT over the rest of the bunch in a heartbeat.
- Frank Herbert

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2015, 10:36:16 AM »
I think that Havok has to work on her character (and her outfit too)
It looks like they are having a heavyweight female division lately..I expect they will have soon April Hunter and Allysin Kay in the roster with Havok and Kay feuding again there too
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:29:50 PM by EmilyLayne83 »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2015, 04:24:03 PM »

I hope Joe takes another run in Ring of Honor.

But let's be serious here - Gail Kim, Kong and Havok are better than almost all the Divas they got, but I'd put AJ or Paige or anyone in NXT over the rest of the bunch in a heartbeat.

Note, I did say WWE Divas and not NXT. That 4 way at NXT Rival was outstanding.