News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2015, 03:39:10 AM »
The upcoming shows from the UK should look better. TNA has a huge fanbase there.  Also, Samoa Joe is gone from TNA as well. So I hope things work out for them. TNA Knockouts are a much better product than WWE Divas.

I hope Joe takes another run in Ring of Honor.

But let's be serious here - Gail Kim, Kong and Havok are better than almost all the Divas they got, but I'd put AJ or Paige or anyone in NXT over the rest of the bunch in a heartbeat.

Happened to see Havok in a Shimmer event??  One of the female independants. If she has polished up her ring presence/ and has the skills. Looked like she could be scary, wicked. Seeing her standing face to face with Kong. Looking like she has gotten bigger/ more weight as well.

Storm 

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2015, 10:16:36 AM »
The upcoming shows from the UK should look better. TNA has a huge fanbase there.  Also, Samoa Joe is gone from TNA as well. So I hope things work out for them. TNA Knockouts are a much better product than WWE Divas.

I hope Joe takes another run in Ring of Honor.

But let's be serious here - Gail Kim, Kong and Havok are better than almost all the Divas they got, but I'd put AJ or Paige or anyone in NXT over the rest of the bunch in a heartbeat.

Happened to see Havok in a Shimmer event??  One of the female independants. If she has polished up her ring presence/ and has the skills. Looked like she could be scary, wicked. Seeing her standing face to face with Kong. Looking like she has gotten bigger/ more weight as well.

Storm 

She definitely took weight since this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OdnnmcROg

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2015, 10:24:20 PM »
I, for one, am just happy Emily Layne's watching wrestling.

Maybe she can actually learn some moves.  ;)

Ouch ... Looking like Sadie is being pretty amazing and snarky ....  He he he
Thinking of those tag champs Mandy N Sadie when seeing this ...    ;)

Storm

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2015, 03:54:07 PM »

Maybe she can actually learn some moves.  ;)

Ouch ... Looking like Sadie is being pretty amazing and snarky ....  He he he
Thinking of those tag champs Mandy N Sadie when seeing this ...    ;)

Storm

I can tell that if she will continue to be snarky like that, she will find a steel chair against her teeth  :P
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:55:35 PM by EmilyLayne83 »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2015, 07:27:37 PM »

Maybe she can actually learn some moves.  ;)

Ouch ... Looking like Sadie is being pretty amazing and snarky ....  He he he
Thinking of those tag champs Mandy N Sadie when seeing this ...    ;)

Storm

Stormy,  :)   we are still the  tag team champs?  Gosh  that makes me a happy  girl.   My thanks to Sadie   for being my partner and  partially  helping me to our last victory   bwaa haha   :)

Man Sadie has a lot of tag team gold. She is also one half of the reigning, defending undisputed mixed tag team champions of FCF.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2015, 02:36:36 AM »
Who's the other half?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2015, 03:13:07 AM »
Who's the other half?

Some lame ass masked guy she dragged through the tournament using guile, wit and charm.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2015, 10:05:07 PM »
Red and Mandy, those title matches would have gone A LOT smoother if either of you had bothered to tag me in!

We won right. Still have the titles and all.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2015, 03:21:11 AM »
Yeah...and I guess sitting in a lawn chair in the corner sipping white wine while you did all the work wasn't ALL bad.

Wait that wasn't water?  You told me you needed to hydrate!!!!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2015, 02:18:56 AM »
Red and Mandy, those title matches would have gone A LOT smoother if either of you had bothered to tag me in!

If we both tagged you in?   Now I know what Red had to go through with you being his partner, think back babe I'm in the ring as those 2 kept tagging each other I'm yelling for you to get your ass over in our corner and off of Stormy when finally you decide to help what do you do,  you bring a chair to the ring with you, the referee does'ent allow it  so I'm left there arm outstretched as you leave me again and jump back on Stormys lap.  Only thing you said to me was   mazin, no chair not fair.     RRAAWWRRR!!    ;)

Mandy, how about you and I get some "water" and swap Sadie stories?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member

If we both tagged you in?   Now I know what Red had to go through with you being his partner, think back babe I'm in the ring as those 2 kept tagging each other I'm yelling for you to get your ass over in our corner and off of Stormy when finally you decide to help what do you do,  you bring a chair to the ring with you, the referee does'ent allow it  so I'm left there arm outstretched as you leave me again and jump back on Stormys lap.  Only thing you said to me was   mazin, no chair not fair.     RRAAWWRRR!!    ;)

Mandy, how about you and I get some "water" and swap Sadie stories?

Red  I'm all in for that   :)

*getd some of Sadie's "water" two champagne glasses and smikes*
Shall we?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Not sure all the doings here recently .... YET I do like the idea of champagne, and either Sadie or Mandy sharing a chair with me!!   ;)

Sending this to those wrestling info gurus out here.

Ring of Honor??  Happened to see add for PPV event coming up ... Is this put together by any known wrestlers past present? Who is behind this outfit?

Have seen them mentioned a few times... looks like an interesting card. Including a match up between Maria Kanelis and ODB?  Ummmm Odb would squash sexy Maria ..
Anyways .. This a national outfit or regional?

Also do they strictly do PPV events or more to it?

As you see ... trusting those of you like Purple Vixen .. HEY where has she been?? Need some sexy purple vibes here!!

NutMeg, and Callista also usually know what is going on as well.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
What a tangled web here ...

Can not confirm ... Have seen Tna was maybe being cancelled...

Then latest blurb online ..
RING of Honor to debut with program .. leading into Tna ... So dual Wrestling programs   Any ideas or comments with this??

Storm

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
I watched TNA the other day and it was a repeat because it still had Dixie Carter on it and the Dudleys hadn't powerbombed her through the table yet.  That would be awesome if ROH got a regular show on TV.

Ah found it Stormy...

looks like TNA is moving to Wednesdays at 9 and ROH comes on at 8pm, only an hour?

http://www.sbnation.com/wrestling/2015/5/27/8673553/ring-of-honor-destination-america-national-tv-deal-tna-impact-wrestling

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:59:19 AM by VenezuelanGoddess »
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
Considering the leaked memo revealing that TNA wasn't being renewed in September, this wrestling bloc looks to be a VERY limited-time offer.

June to September, I'd say.  And no one told TNA's staff or performers about the surprise neighbors moving in next door, so that seems to follow the narrative of Destination America looking to trade up from TNA to the rising stars in ROH with their strong ties with New Japan.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert