News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Take it to the mat .. All things pro wrestling! Would you catfight a Diva?

• 298 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Michelle blast from the past for you ...  Novi michigan multimedia event ....  Had some they did not promote on event site. Maybe late entries.
I knew Brett Hart was going to be there .. YET  talk about old school .. They ended up having Hacksaw Duggan ... Brutus Beefcake (Looking in very good shape have to admit.) 
Plus the Nasty boys knobbs and Saggs ...  Knobbs not looking best of shape. Saggs looking about the same as ever ... I Sooooooooooo wanted to tempt then to spray paint Darth Vader .....    ;D  LOL

Storm

When was this Stormy?  I grew up in Novi Michigan

It was last weekend ... Friday through sunday 16th - 18th Think online lists as MotorCity comicon ...  William Shatner was the big draw name.. 25th anniversary show..
I am soooooooooooooooo sending a request, since I did not see them out this year. For TNA Velvet Sky and Tara .. Part of my most want to see list.

BTW ..  Anyone know.. TNA WInter ... / AKA Katie Lee Burchill //  B movie hostess Kattarina Waters .  Entry theme song using for her (This from 2011 think)  Is it something just made for this OR is it something mainstream release by someone. Very haunting little melody.

Storm

"Hands of Wicked" by Dale Oliver was her entrance theme
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
Michelle blast from the past for you ...  Novi michigan multimedia event ....  Had some they did not promote on event site. Maybe late entries.
I knew Brett Hart was going to be there .. YET  talk about old school .. They ended up having Hacksaw Duggan ... Brutus Beefcake (Looking in very good shape have to admit.) 
Plus the Nasty boys knobbs and Saggs ...  Knobbs not looking best of shape. Saggs looking about the same as ever ... I Sooooooooooo wanted to tempt then to spray paint Darth Vader .....    ;D  LOL

Storm

Oh I thought you were at this event way back, no wonder I didn't know of it.  It would have been at what I remember as the Novi Expo Center, but I think they call it Suburban Collection Showplace now.  I think it had another name before that
When was this Stormy?  I grew up in Novi Michigan

It was last weekend ... Friday through sunday 16th - 18th Think online lists as MotorCity comicon ...  William Shatner was the big draw name.. 25th anniversary show..
I am soooooooooooooooo sending a request, since I did not see them out this year. For TNA Velvet Sky and Tara .. Part of my most want to see list.

BTW ..  Anyone know.. TNA WInter ... / AKA Katie Lee Burchill //  B movie hostess Kattarina Waters .  Entry theme song using for her (This from 2011 think)  Is it something just made for this OR is it something mainstream release by someone. Very haunting little melody.

Storm
the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I would like to wrestle The Beautiful People from TNA in a handicap match. The two of them versus me! I think that would be a fun match to experience!  :)

Now just the originals or the threesome with Maddison Rayne added, for three on one against Joy??

MICHELLE .. THANKS for the feedback that song ... Having a lot of music tastes...  including some of the symphonic metal Nightwish, Within Temptation, and to Leaves Eyes. This kind of fits in.
Nice haunting melody ...

So curious .. Don't think anyone has mentioned wanting to hook up against Tara .....

Angelina Love... Have to give the lady props .. Know she was having some personal probs for awhile. When she showed up siding Winter. She was looking seriously buff, and cut. More gym time athlete, than just a beautiful face.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ok since Carmen did so wonderful nailing both trivia questions ...  As well as some other wrestling afficianados adding in more details.
Here we go ...

What world famous wrestler ... briefly was talking about having one last silver dollar. While hiding his identity, as a masked cowboy, going as.
The Midnight Rider??

What was special about the skywalker match?? What famed loud mouth manager, was injured for real, resulting from this event?

THAT posted .... Any tag teams ... Hot and making a name for themselves currently?? Any promotion.

Storm

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!

MICHELLE .. THANKS for the feedback that song ... Having a lot of music tastes...  including some of the symphonic metal Nightwish, Within Temptation, and to Leaves Eyes. This kind of fits in.
Nice haunting melody ...

So curious .. Don't think anyone has mentioned wanting to hook up against Tara .....

I have seen all 3 of those bands live, Nightwish with 3 different singers too.

I would love to see Eva face Tara, they are about the same age and size.

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
Ok since Carmen did so wonderful nailing both trivia questions ...  As well as some other wrestling afficianados adding in more details.
Here we go ...

What world famous wrestler ... briefly was talking about having one last silver dollar. While hiding his identity, as a masked cowboy, going as.
The Midnight Rider??

What was special about the skywalker match?? What famed loud mouth manager, was injured for real, resulting from this event?

THAT posted .... Any tag teams ... Hot and making a name for themselves currently?? Any promotion.

Storm

1.  Dusty Rhodes - based on the Allman Brothers Song "Midnight Rider" having "One Last Silver Dollar"

2.  I think it was the first scaffold match?  Road Warriors and Midnight Express or something?  I wasn't watching NWA back then but I seem to remember

3.  Hot tag teams - None other than Caliente Y Loca.  Hot is in our NAME  :D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
1. There was never any photographic evidence that Dusty was the Midnight Rider! *wink*

2.  Road Warriors vs The Midnight Express was called "Night of the Skywalkers."  Jim Cornette dropped from the scaffolding and missed being caught by Big Bubba Rogers and ended up seriously injured.

3. Tag Teams? I'm liking the Wolves in TNA and I'm sorry Bad Influence got shown the door. Ugh.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
FOR Jobber Joy and the many fans of them.. LET's not forget Lacey Von Erich  had a run with the beautiful people as well ...

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK kudos to red on the trivia ..

Yep is was Dusty as the midnight rider ...

Skywalker match..  Scaffolding over ring .. They had to climb up opposite sides. Then meet on the section between, and over the ring.
Jim Cornette tried a hang and drop, after being surrounded. I think Bubba had been taken out momentarily.
Cornette blew his knee out, in a bad landing.

THIS all in mind ..... Some people enjoy corn on the cob, during summer cookouts.
What character is Big Bubba better known as??   Yeahh kind of snuck a hint in ...  Maybe ask your guardian angel for help??   ;D

Storm

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Wow, that Cobb hint was really bad.

But I'm gonna hold back on answering this question like a boss.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Callista

• God Member
Doink :P

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Ok wowww you are looking to make it some hard time, for the others not answering.  OK anyone know facts on these?

Beth Phoenix a momma RL??
Also Rick Flair having a daughter on the rise as a wrestler??

Storm

Offline Callista

• God Member

Ok wowww you are looking to make it some hard time, for the others not answering.  OK anyone know facts on these?

Storm

Beth Phoenix is having Edge's kid, and NXT's Charlotte is Ric Flair's daughter.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Doink :P

Callista ... nice seeing you here ... Ummmm figure you are clowning around that answer. Hmmm then again evil clown as well....  He he he
That does remind me ... THANKS to CALLISTA!!  One point, they had mirror images of the evil clown.  While he tormented Crush.
Anyone know who was the extra evil clown? This is one I honestly never knew.

While you are thinking on some of these ... What are some other alter egos ... For the wrestler known as Repo man??

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Storm

Beth Phoenix is having Edge's kid, and NXT's Charlotte is Ric Flair's daughter.

Holy crap I thought Adam Copeland was with Lita RL ...  THANKS Callista!!